+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stone1125

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
GTiwana said:
*****URGENT*******URGENT*****
Hi
I hope you guys will help me get out this as my application had been refused based on the job duties.
I need you guys to send me the duties and responsibilities for NOC 2174, specialy those whose file had been approved or CC/DD charged. i will really apreciate your help guys.
Regards
Gurjeet
I am also 2174 and my cc was charged already. My ref letter is much simpler than yours. I guess that u didn't mention work hours is a big mistake. Anyway, I am also worried if my app can pass their assessment as it is really short and simple.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,
I was a 9th may applicant in NOC 2174 and my file has been refused by CIC and they have mentioned the blow reason/reasons for that, which were highlighted in bold in the returned application:

As you application does not meet the requirement of Regulation(10) of IRPA, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason

Important information: Changes to eligibility in the FSW program

Note: Work Experience

"at least one year of fulltime work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work"
"Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement and that you have performed a substantial number of main duties, including all the essential duties"

Can anybody explain me if reason for refusal is that: i had not mentioned that i am working full time? or even my performed duties are not correct?
Please help me on this regard so that i can resend my application with the necessary changes. feeling sad currently :(

if anybody wishes i can post my main duties as well!

PLEASE HELP ???
kindly check my Letter if it is correct

To Whom It May Concern

We declare that XYZ has been working in ABC (company) as a Network Administrator since 04/01/2010 as a Full time (45 hours/week) employee.

His responsibilities as Network Administrator since FEB 2010 are:

• Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
• Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
• Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
• Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Train people in computer system use.
• Gather data pertaining to user needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
• Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
• Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
• Administration of email servers for company-wide email.
• Responsible for WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, Internet, and intranet network maintenance, including routers and switches.

I recommend xxxxxxx without reservations. He is currently earning Rs xxx,xxx per year. Besides salary, he is also receiving other benefits such as 3 weeks of paid vacation per year.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at +xxxx-xxxxxxxx.

Sincerely yours,

Aug 14, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Score Card submitted
Hi All,

finally my application reached CIC

i sent it through DHL, but in the POD(proof of delivery) no name is mentioned, only date and time are mentioned.

after receiving the application at CIC, when do i get any communication from CIC ???

thanks i advance :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
franixsouq said:
PLEASE HELP ???
kindly check my Letter if it is correct

To Whom It May Concern

We declare that XYZ has been working in ABC (company) as a Network Administrator since 04/01/2010 as a Full time (45 hours/week) employee.

His responsibilities as Network Administrator since FEB 2010 are:

• Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
• Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
• Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
• Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Train people in computer system use.
• Gather data pertaining to user needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
• Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
• Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
• Administration of email servers for company-wide email.
• Responsible for WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, Internet, and intranet network maintenance, including routers and switches.

I recommend xxxxxxx without reservations. He is currently earning Rs xxx,xxx per year. Besides salary, he is also receiving other benefits such as 3 weeks of paid vacation per year.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at +xxxx-xxxxxxxx.

Sincerely yours,
I think, you applied NOC 2281. It seems OK.

Did not find you in the spreadsheet. Let's help each other.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,
I was a 9th may applicant in NOC 2174 and my file has been refused by CIC and they have mentioned the blow reason/reasons for that, which were highlighted in bold in the returned application:

As you application does not meet the requirement of Regulation(10) of IRPA, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason

"at least one year of fulltime work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work"
"Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement and that you have performed a substantial number of main duties, including all the essential duties"

Can anybody explain me if reason for refusal is that: i had not mentioned that i am working full time? or even my performed duties are not correct?
Please help me on this regard so that i can resend my application with the necessary changes. feeling sad currently :(

In my view there could be one or all the reasons below

1) At least 70% duties should match ( which is listed in the website, as I have already given you in my last post)
2) Ref letter should mention "full time continuous work". 40 hours a week OR part time equivalent. At least 1 yr in last 10 yrs.
3) Should be "paid work". Indicate Salary.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,

Sorry to hear about that Dear, did you mentioned your hours of working per day/ no of hours worked per week?
I am not sure about job duties of Noc 2174...other members please clarify
and start preparing new file Dear, best wishes

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
franixsouq said:
I have also included Contract letter and pay slips as well.
That is fair enough. Now pls enlisted in the spreadhseet.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

ravees1s

Jun 30, 2014
Education credential by WES ... My education assessment is completed by WES . Please inform how many days will it take documents arrive to India via Normal mail .. or incase I opt for express courier ..how many days will it take ?

Thanks

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
GTiwana said:
Hi
I hope you guys will help me get out this as my application had been refused based on the job duties.
I need you guys to send me the duties and responsibilities for NOC 2174, specialy those whose file had been approved or CC/DD charged. i will really apreciate your help guys.
Regards
Gurjeet
Hi GTiwana, can you tell if you had backed your app with copies of offer letter, pay slips etc....?

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Hellow Experts

Good day , I have little confusion that regarding my husband UCI number . Last 2010 and 2011 he applied and due to CAP reached application returned . Returned application details below :

2010 : Hand written by CIC official on first page of application form with red ink T18********( 10 digit ) and XE000005*** ( 9 digit )

2011 : Hand written by CIC official on first page of application form with red ink T18******** ( 10 digit but not same as 2010 ) and XE00004**** ( 9 digit but not same as 2010 )

then which is his UCI number I have to put in the form . ?? Pls. be noted this time I'm PA .

Thanks

Susan

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
GTiwana said:
Hi
Regards
Gurjeet
Gurjeet,

We need to know your Visa office and Country of Residence.

Can you please help us with that?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,

Can you pls share your whole letter just by blocking the personal information. As the main reason is Incomplete, I think, you missed some documents. May be CIO thinks you missed documents related to Proof Of Admission for selecting Sydney as Visa office (a valid VO for PR).

GTiwana said:
Hey folks.. My application was received on May 9th. In my application I requested VO Sydney for processing, Which was a mistake. Want to know how will it affect my App. How you guys can answer this >>?? :-[

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those are Not UCI's. It can be found in the same box where you're suppose to fill it (it is in 8 digits). I'm not familiar with 2010 / 2011 Forms, but in current year's Form it is Item 3. in the 'Personal Details' section of Gen. Appln Form.
Since you're the PA this time, I won't suggest u to fill hubby's UCI. Leave it blank, CIO Staff will fill it as appropriate.

susanbd said:
Hellow Experts

Good day , I have little confusion that regarding my husband UCI number . Last 2010 and 2011 he applied and due to CAP reached application returned . Returned application details below :

2010 : Hand written by CIC official on first page of application form with red ink T18********( 10 digit ) and XE000005*** ( 9 digit )

2011 : Hand written by CIC official on first page of application form with red ink T18******** ( 10 digit but not same as 2010 ) and XE00004**** ( 9 digit but not same as 2010 )

then which is his UCI number I have to put in the form . ?? Pls. be noted this time I'm PA .

Thanks

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.