+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
If we apply through consultancy. Only they will receive per mails or the individual also receive mail. I have mentioned my personal email id in application form. Thanks

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Anil Ch said:
If we apply through consultancy. Only they will receive per mails or the individual also receive mail. I have mentioned my personal email id in application form. Thanks
CIC will contact you only on the email address provided on your application forms.

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Mr and mrs S said:
Through DHL. June 9 sent out from Manila. And June 11 in Ontario then forwarded for delivery same day June 11.... You mean yours was another 6 days from Ontario to Nova Scotia ??? Did you provide them consignee telephone number of CIO Nova Scotia ? Pls adv what number too. Tks !
Were you able to figure our the reason for the delay? they were asking me for the number too and its still in transit

weswes

May 9, 2013
Anyone have any luck in reaching the CIC phone line 613 944 4000?
Any hints on what might be the best time of the day to attempt a call?

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
srideep said:
Just Received PER 8) 8)..... May 5th 2174 applicant,, CC charged on 29th May.
Congrates

nb_84

May 5, 2014
Saudi Expat said:
Dears,

I have applied as FSW (application reached 7th MAY 2014, still waiting for CIC response) I have a few questions on points calculations:

1. EXPERIENCE: my experience is more than 10 years , but expereince letter i sent were having only my designation, work duration and salary. Job description is not included. Will it effect?

2. IELTS: overall my IELTS score is 7.5 in all 4 categories, i calculated 6+6+6+5=23 as language points , is it corrent way ?

3. My age now is 35 and I will turn to 36 in coming November , what age score I will get , can I get max. points 12 ?, technically speaking I am in 36th year of age but crossed 35 years (born 1978 NOV ) .. confusing right?

4. My degree is bachelors in engineering (4 years) what score I will get 23 or 22 ?

please reply as i am nervous, tense and stressed.

Warm regards,

Regarding Experience : if you can get the exact format suggested by CIC, that will be good. But you can still excuse it by providing all the supporting docs and experience or reference letter will maximum job description that eventually match CIC mentioned duties. submit all the pay stubs and duration of hrs docs that might be in you offer letter. Submit as much things as you can so that they won't reject.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Saudi Expat said:
Dears,

I have applied as FSW (application reached 7th MAY 2014, still waiting for CIC response) I have a few questions on points calculations:

1. EXPERIENCE: my experience is more than 10 years , but expereince letter i sent were having only my designation, work duration and salary. Job description is not included. Will it effect?

2. IELTS: overall my IELTS score is 7.5 in all 4 categories, i calculated 6+6+6+5=23 as language points , is it corrent way ?

3. My age now is 35 and I will turn to 36 in coming November , what age score I will get , can I get max. points 12 ?, technically speaking I am in 36th year of age but crossed 35 years (born 1978 NOV ) .. confusing right?

4. My degree is bachelors in engineering (4 years) what score I will get 23 or 22 ?

Warm regards,

Brother,

This will affect ur application brother...It was mandatory....And it is the fundamental document for evaluating ur NOC Code..... :(

U may try to do submit newer docs of work letters explaining ur situation with a cover letter...Rest of the thing is ur luck....

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014

"Quote from: srinidhi007 on June 17, 2014, 04:57:36 am

Hi - My courier reached CIC on 12th June itself, but DHL guys were unable to track the detials also, they coudlnt provide the Loomis tracking reference, after so much effort, i got the tracking reference and came to know that my courier was delivered on 12th June and it was signed by David.

my NOC code is 1111, NOT SURE IF I COULD MAKE IT FOR THIS YEAR, will it be too late. Can you share your views plz?

Thanks
Srinidhi
"

One of the forum members had this to say about DHL delivery.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Anil Ch said:
FutureImmi said:
CIC will contact you only on the email address provided on your application forms.
Above ans is right....

Its the email ID provided on the Generic Application form ...

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Saudi Expat said:
Dears,

Warm regards,
Job description is very much important actually ...else how CIC officers will come to know what you did in your 10 years. and whatever you did really matches with NOC job description...

IELTS is okay

Age will be be considered at the time when your application reaches CIC

WES qualifies masters is able to fetch 23 else in your case it will be 22

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Anil Ch said:
Ur sure right we will receive per mail for sure. I am assume only consultancy people will get per mails
All the correspondence will be done with you on your email address provided on the application forms unless you've have used the Agent Authorization form to act on your behalf in all your dealings with CIC.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
FSW hits century, total CC charge+PER=100 now..
waiting for many more...

Status
Not open for further replies.