+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
rohan85 said:
I don't think so. In the payment form, if you type in 06, it automatically removes the 0 and puts 6 in the first checkbox. This is an intended functionality of the form.

Also, as it won't be an automated process (it's not an OMR form), the officer would manually enter the details of the CC. Hence, this should be fine.
Yes sorry you are right, if digit (0) is missing from (06) it will be fine, I though he changes the month digit completely.

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
medwiz said:
Really? For writing "6" instead of "06" in the CC expiry month that would reject the transaction? Even if all other details are correct. ..

To be honest I don't really think so. ..what makes you say so ?
I understand it wrong, sorry brother

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
veteran said:
Just sent application file under NOC 4011 through DHL............feeling relaxed :D
Welcome to the waiting game ....

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medwiz said:
Quote from: aha2174 on June 17, 2014, 03:47:02 am

I don't want to discourage anyone but I do not agree with the sentence that " Your CC is already charged, which means your application is all good".. If a CC is charged means they have opened the package.. After that they will check all the documents, signatures etc.etc.. If everything is OK then they will send the PER.. If something is missing then they will return the application with new DD issued for the applicant..

No I don't completely agree...they first do a completeness check on all documents and forms before charging anything. ...that's the general consensus on how the CIO operate...after the charge the do an eligibility review which probably involves checking to see if the applicant does have the minimum required number of points (amongst other things)

I'm sure they don't want to be issuing refunds to anyone unless absolutely necessary...hence the notion that a CC charge or DD encashment probably means reviewing a PER eventually

Thanks
That's what I mean to say.. They will check for the completeness of all the documents and charge CC.. But after that if they will find that a signature is missing or your points are 66 or less as per their calculation then they will not send PER.. And in that case they use to issue a new DD for applicant.. This happened to one of my friend in 2009.. He got a DD issued by CIC saying that he is not eligible because of so and so reason..

mahesh.rcr

Jun 10, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th June 2014 [CC Charge: 8th Oct][PER email: 17th Oct]
Med's Request
19th Nov [Meds, PCC, RPRF requested]
Med's Done....
[29th Nov: Med Chkp][4th Dec: RPRF paid][8th Dec: 3rd line]
Passport Req..
PPR & 4th Line: 27th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18th Mar 2015 (2015/02/25 on Visa)
crewbunk said:
Dear Seniors:

Urgent for help! For the credit card expiry date of the payment form, i have put "6" on the month and "2016" on the year. My expiry date on the card shown "06/16" (June 2016). Will I get reject or the card cannot go thru coz I put "6" on the 2 square box instead of "06" ????

Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
Jenny
Don't worry, the "IMM5620E-Fee Payment Form" changes "06" to "6_" (6 in first box and blank in second box). This shouldn't be a problem.

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
siouxe said:
I have really no idea about Adaptability points if a partner is not coming with you. Also, all the forms to be included are in the CIC website. BTW, what is your NOC?
I intend to apply under 2171, still waiting for ECA though

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
Thanks.......;)
I think i have to wait for atleast 3 months for PER

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
I was trying to send you PM but its showing your inbox full.. probably you get more space after making 20 posts in this forum..

Anyways, wait and stay positive..

snehapatel said:
Thanks GMS....Thing is that Ijust cant wait...but it seems I willhave to wait for another few days atleast to get PER.....

medwiz

May 25, 2014
aha2174 said:
That's what I mean to say.. They will check for the completeness of all the documents and charge CC.. But after that if they will find that a signature is missing or your points are 66 or less as per their calculation then they will not send PER.. And in that case they use to issue a new DD for applicant.. This happened to one of my friend in 2009.. He got a DD issued by CIC saying that he is not eligible because of so and so reason..
True of course there will be cases of refunds indicating rejections after initial CC charges. ..what we have observed so far in the FSW2014 program is that none of the applicants who have had fees encashment recieved any rejections. ..if course it's still early days to judge plus the possibility of people here getting rejections despite of CC charge and not reporting...but in general it still stands that once CC is charged....more likely than not you are through

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Abu Ahmed said:
Welcome to the waiting game ....

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

+1 brother for ur guidance...!!

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Is there any mail id from which we will get a response from CIC after we submit our application.

If some one can share it .. i can set a filter in gmail as "dont send to spam"...

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
shank386 said:
Is there any mail id from which we will get a response from CIC after we submit our application.

If some one can share it .. i can set a filter in gmail as "dont send to spam"...
Please check Inbox and Spam regularly , most possibly mail won't go to spam ...it does not take much time to click on spam folder :)

Also keep checking trend in excel sheet too...just care for people who submit application day or 2 before you....i can see your application date is 16 june...so you have to wait according to me...almost 12-14 weeks...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shank386 said:

Brother,

Its:

Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>;

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Re: DD PROBLEM

canindia999 said:
please tell me how to make DD........most banks are making it with three month validity.......so please urgently guide about it where should I make DD in india
Hey go for thomas cook it is valid for 6 mnths, moreovr evn 3 mnths validity is fne coz ur dd wil b encashed by den(hv been discussed on d forum so mny tyms). Bt yes being on safer side opt for thomas cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.