+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Visa Issued – Passport Received

Hey everybody,

I'm thrilled to say I went to SPVO today to pick up our passports with the beautiful Canadian Visa stamped on it.

I couldn't be happier. I would like to thank everyone for your support, for all the knowledge I got from the immigration process and from Canada, and for all the encouraging words I got.

My timeline is on the left. I was extremely lucky to have such a fast process! 134 days / 4 months and 11 days from Application Received to Passport Back is just amazing!

But to me, the most impressive info is that my wife and I only decided we wanted to move away from Brazil on July 2014. We decided we wanted to go to Canada on August 1st, and we were lucky enough that everything turned out just perfect for us. In order:

- We discovered that Canada had an open immigration policy for a few classes of Immigrants;

- We discovered that there was a program open at the time called Federal Skilled Worker that was a match for us;

- We found out that my NOC was on that list – for the first time – and there were enough spots left;

- We could arrange for all documents just in time to apply; ECA, IELTS, TEF....

- CIO processed our applications in just 90 days until PER (even if it seemed an eternity!);

- We got the fastest MR on the book – only 15 days after PER (we weren't expecting it yet!);

- We got our PPR very quickly after our exams – only 22 days after MR (but it looked like ages to us!);

As somebody said, I must have been born with a Silver Spoon on my mouth!

I wish you all the best of luck, the smoothest possible process and a great life in Canada!
Many many congrats........ Buddy
Please help me to know about ECAS......
I don't have my UCI number/ ID
DD encashed on 19th February 2015......
Can I check my ECAS status...... If yes then how??

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Nrsing3152 said:
Many many congrats........ Buddy
Please help me to know about ECAS......
I don't have my UCI number/ ID
DD encashed on 19th February 2015......
Can I check my ECAS status...... If yes then how??
Thanks Nrsing,

You can, but it's a bit of a pain. You have to call CIC's call center and pray that an agent is kind enough to give you this information.

It's not their job, so most of them don't say anything. But a few do.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I have a question.

My VO office asked me to pay RPRF and send a copy of renewed passport. they did not ask me for medical. is it Ok because normally they first ask for MR

before asking for RPRF.

Please would you share your knowledge?

Thank you.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
idefix said:

Hey everybody,

I'm thrilled to say I went to SPVO today to pick up our passports with the beautiful Canadian Visa stamped on it.

I couldn't be happier. I would like to thank everyone for your support, for all the knowledge I got from the immigration process and from Canada, and for all the encouraging words I got.

My timeline is on the left. I was extremely lucky to have such a fast process! 134 days / 4 months and 11 days from Application Received to Passport Back is just amazing!

But to me, the most impressive info is that my wife and I only decided we wanted to move away from Brazil on July 2014. We decided we wanted to go to Canada on August 1st, and we were lucky enough that everything turned out just perfect for us. In order:

- We discovered that Canada had an open immigration policy for a few classes of Immigrants;

- We discovered that there was a program open at the time called Federal Skilled Worker that was a match for us;

- We found out that my NOC was on that list – for the first time – and there were enough spots left;

- CIO processed our applications in just 90 days until PER (even if it seemed an eternity!);

- We got the fastest MR on the book – only 15 days after PER (we weren't expecting it yet!);

- We got our PPR very quickly after our exams – only 22 days after MR (but it looked like ages to us!);

I wish you all the best of luck, the smoothest possible process and a great life in Canada!
Congratulations to you and i think that really it is one of the fastest possible processing done for your case.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Thanks Nrsing,

You can, but it's a bit of a pain. You have to call CIC's call center and pray that an agent is kind enough to give you this information.

It's not their job, so most of them don't say anything. But a few do.
Thanks a lot buddy....
+1 for you......
Best of luck for your future....

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
rjani said:
Hi,

Can someone tell me, that is it compulsory to have a minimum of 1 year of validity in passport at the time of ppr????
not compulsory, but you will get the expiry period of the single entry visa as per passport expiry.
Also 6 months minimum validity anyways is required.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
johnson.i2000 said:
Thanks to almighty our Lord Jesus Christ - Got PPR on 10th March 2015

Thanks all the forum friends for their open and silent moral support
Congrats and +1 to you !!

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Hi

My CVAC VFS Status is

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I submitted on 27th.

What to do guys I am really worried

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
idefix said:

Hey everybody,

All the best Idefix. See you in Canada.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi

My CVAC VFS Status is

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I submitted on 27th.

What to do guys I am really worried
You really shouldn't worry Gulbadan.

No problems have ever been reported at the PPR stage, specially if you used VFS. Some visas may take a few more days to be printed - nothing else!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
CanOl said:
All the best Idefix. See you in Canada.
Thanks a ton CanOl! We'll meet in Canada in a few months! +1 to you!

Where is your MR? You deserve it the most!

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
CanOl said:
not compulsory, but you will get the expiry period of the single entry visa as per passport expiry.
Also 6 months minimum validity anyways is required.
If I renew my passport after getting the MR request, will it be an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.