+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
any answers people?????/

Booba22 said:
I have a question.

My VO office asked me to pay RPRF and send a copy of renewed passport. they did not ask me for medical. is it Ok because normally they first ask for MR

before asking for RPRF.

Please would you share your knowledge?

Thank you.

YBear22

Nov 26, 2014
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Nomination.....
CC CHARGED:23/12/2014
AOR Received.
PER:18/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
ECAS 2nd Line: 04/03/2015
Med's Request
12/03/2015
Med's Done....
16/03/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats idefix ... i'm super duper excited for you..... ;D 8) :D

idefix said:
Visa Issued – Passport Received

Hey everybody,

I'm thrilled to say I went to SPVO today to pick up our passports with the beautiful Canadian Visa stamped on it.

I couldn't be happier. I would like to thank everyone for your support, for all the knowledge I got from the immigration process and from Canada, and for all the encouraging words I got.

My timeline is on the left. I was extremely lucky to have such a fast process! 134 days / 4 months and 11 days from Application Received to Passport Back is just amazing!

But to me, the most impressive info is that my wife and I only decided we wanted to move away from Brazil on July 2014. We decided we wanted to go to Canada on August 1st, and we were lucky enough that everything turned out just perfect for us. In order:

- We discovered that Canada had an open immigration policy for a few classes of Immigrants;

- We discovered that there was a program open at the time called Federal Skilled Worker that was a match for us;

- We found out that my NOC was on that list – for the first time – and there were enough spots left;

- We could arrange for all documents just in time to apply; ECA, IELTS, TEF....

- CIO processed our applications in just 90 days until PER (even if it seemed an eternity!);

- We got the fastest MR on the book – only 15 days after PER (we weren't expecting it yet!);

- We got our PPR very quickly after our exams – only 22 days after MR (but it looked like ages to us!);

As somebody said, I must have been born with a Silver Spoon on my mouth!

I wish you all the best of luck, the smoothest possible process and a great life in Canada!

peejay1107

Mar 10, 2015
Hello everyone,

It's my first time joining a forum. I am in need of an advice. I applied for FSW last May2014 and my visa office is in manila PH. I am currently working in Saudi arabia and I received my PPR this month. the problem is that my employer does not want to give me my passport to be sent in the philippines. Is there any way that I can have my passport stamped in saudi arabia?

I really need your help. Thanks.

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Hello everyone,

I hope some-one would be able to give their views about this. I had submitted my arranged employment documents along with Post graduate work permit and few days back I had received an email to submit 6 months transaction statements to show the settlement funds and having only 30 days for it. I have 2 questions here:

Does it mean settlement funds = whatever I have – credit card or it has nothing to do with the credit card expenses.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
civilengr said:
Hello everyone,

I hope some-one would be able to give their views about this. I had submitted my arranged employment documents along with Post graduate work permit and few days back I had received an email to submit 6 months transaction statements to show the settlement funds and having only 30 days for it. I have 2 questions here:

Does it mean settlement funds = whatever I have – credit card or it has nothing to do with the credit card expenses.
Civilengr,

If I understand correctly, only LMIA supported job offers are not required to show Settlement Funds.

It has nothing to do with credit card. They want to see a balance on your account of over 11.000 CAD (it depends of your family size) on average over the last six months. Even if you are 20.000 CAD in Credit Card debt is ok as long as you have an average of 11.000 CAD on your account.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Diplomatru said:
Hey Jaxon!
Congrats on your visa. Am I invited to the party? :)
Thanks Diplomat ru! You're sure invited!

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Diplomatru said:
Hey Jaxon!
Congrats on your visa. Am I invited to the party? :)
Thanks Diplomat ru! You're sure invited!

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ed_b_good said:
Congratulations Jaxon911, that was might fast +1 to you for the speed of processing.
Thanks!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
peejay1107 said:
Hello everyone,

It's my first time joining a forum. I am in need of an advice. I applied for FSW last May2014 and my visa office is in manila PH. I am currently working in Saudi arabia and I received my PPR this month. the problem is that my employer does not want to give me my passport to be sent in the philippines. Is there any way that I can have my passport stamped in saudi arabia?

I really need your help. Thanks.
Immediately respond to PPR email with a request to process passport stamping at riyadh visa office. And also forward the ppr to riyadh office and ask them to alloq u submission at their office for further processing

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
chhavis said:
Hello Forum Members !!!!

I am really very happy to announce the arrival of PER mail at 19:30 IST today. My application date 22nd Dec, NOC 2131. :) :) :)

However my ECAS status is not live yet...tried to check using UCI no. and Application no provided on PER Mail.

Please suggest...I thought ECAS comes live after charging and before PER....
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) :)

Jaxon911 said:

Now that I'm sure, I'm happy to share the news with everyone!

Due to blessings of Godess Amba, Lord Hanuman and Lord Krishna

JUST GOT PPR EMAIL

It's a bit of surprise because my medicals were submitted on 25 Feb and 3rd line was updated on 1st of March only!

Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) :) Make sure that the party goes on until i join in :p :p :p :p

SpaceX said:
Friends Just received

PPR and DM..

Thanks for all the help on the forum and it has been very helpful and informative

It certainly has made the wait worthwhile to be able to share and connect to all of you.

Will stay active on the forum as best as i can and share my experience also ask ? where i get stuck

Time line on the Left but Summary is -
NOC 2171
Application received 16 July
Per - 17 nov
2 Line - 24
MR - 13 Jan - PCC submitted with the application and not requested again
3 Line 31 Jan
4 -Line 10 March

Landing In June post 3 Months Notice Period :) which is gonna be a drag now

Mona76 said:
AH 3rd line updated today.

johnson.i2000 said:
Thanks to almighty our Lord Jesus Christ - Got PPR on 10th March 2015

Thanks all the forum friends for their open and silent moral support

idefix said:
Visa Issued – Passport Received

Hey everybody,

I'm thrilled to say I went to SPVO today to pick up our passports with the beautiful Canadian Visa stamped on it.

I couldn't be happier. I would like to thank everyone for your support, for all the knowledge I got from the immigration process and from Canada, and for all the encouraging words I got.

My timeline is on the left. I was extremely lucky to have such a fast process! 134 days / 4 months and 11 days from Application Received to Passport Back is just amazing!

But to me, the most impressive info is that my wife and I only decided we wanted to move away from Brazil on July 2014. We decided we wanted to go to Canada on August 1st, and we were lucky enough that everything turned out just perfect for us. In order:

- We discovered that Canada had an open immigration policy for a few classes of Immigrants;

- We discovered that there was a program open at the time called Federal Skilled Worker that was a match for us;

- We found out that my NOC was on that list – for the first time – and there were enough spots left;

- We could arrange for all documents just in time to apply; ECA, IELTS, TEF....

- CIO processed our applications in just 90 days until PER (even if it seemed an eternity!);

- We got the fastest MR on the book – only 15 days after PER (we weren't expecting it yet!);

- We got our PPR very quickly after our exams – only 22 days after MR (but it looked like ages to us!);

As somebody said, I must have been born with a Silver Spoon on my mouth!

I wish you all the best of luck, the smoothest possible process and a great life in Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.