+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
rvp_deltario said:
In which case, processing hasn't started on your file yet. Per me 90-120 days is the TAT. So give it one more month.

Trust me, this wait is less killing the the one for some of our friends, who's second line is updated but no MR yet.

Wish you all the best mate.
Ur right bro.. Ter r some people who are more worried than me.. Let jesus shower his blessings on all of us..

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
LOL! I can tell you it wasn't Mr. Jignesh for sure ;) :D ;D

Thanks CanOl. Certainly, I'd love to meet and keep in touch with everyone on this forum. If we all help out each other, we may not need local connections to find work!

Looking forward to pizza party!
Hey Jaxon!
Congrats on your visa. Am I invited to the party? :)

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
Sebrina said:
Ur right bro.. Ter r some people who are more worried than me.. Let jesus shower his blessings on all of us..
and friend I am one of those unlucky ones with 2nd line update on 10th feb and processing started on 6thfeb but no MR yet....dont know what's cooking :-X ......praying for all of us....may h get ur updates soon.....god bless us all.....amen!!

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
God will bless us all . Amen
rssr.canada said:
and friend I am one of those unlucky ones with 2nd line update on 10th feb and processing started on 6thfeb but no MR yet....dont know what's cooking :-X ......praying for all of us....may h get ur updates soon.....god bless us all.....amen!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Don't take that risk Jaxon. In case you miss out on 20th Feb 2016 for whatever reason (personal, professional or any other), you may lose out on Canadian PR forever.

Go once, well in advance to Canada, maybe on a holiday and come back to UK. then you may decide when you want to finally shift.
I agree +1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
I have a problem. Earliest I can go to Canada is in late Oct this year and I think it'll be too freezing cold to visit Toronto.

However, what you're saying definitely makes sense. I haven't made any sure plan. This is just a tentative plan at the moment. I'll go thru available opportunities and do bit of research before I make final decision on my landing. Earliest I can travel is sometime in Oct or Nov this year.

What's the process for applying PR card after landing and how long does it take to apply? (not how long does it take to get it delivered) Like can I land there on Sunday, Submit my app on Monday and return on Tuesday?
You apply right at the airport and it's pretty quick. You get your SIN there too.

October isn't bad in Toronto. And if you want to live in Canada, you might as well start learning how to live in the cold right now. Everywhere has heat indoors, and just wear heavy clothing outside. There's not much to it. You will learn how to drive in the snow soon enough.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
oh ok thanks Goku and CanOl! +1

So I can simply complete landing formalities and return anytime. I guess I need to supply some valid address for delivery. That's good to know. I thought I have to visit some government office to apply for PR card! Also one more thing, what about healthcare access? I read somewhere that people don't have access to public health automatically. We have to register for it.

So what's the process of getting registering for the same?
I guess I'll also need to apply for Social Insurance Number. What's the process for the same? And is there any other formality needed to complete before getting started with life in Canada?
Health insurance varies from province to province. You seem to be interested in Ontario so here's a good place to start, and why not call the number at the bottom of the page: http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/ohip_eligibility.aspx

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
My medicals were received by NDVO on 28th Jan 2015. Any timeline as to when I should expect PPR?

I am too excited to go to Canada and have already booked my flight and accommodation starting 8th June 2015. I guess I should be OK. Enough buffer ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shobvj said:
Hiee kindly help me out seniors...

We have submitted our passport on March 2 for visa stamping. However tracker says it's still in processing.. now am worried because read few posts saying that once visa is issued the file will be closed and new born cannot be added and the file has to start from scratch. We are expecting our new born in 2 months. We have submitted pregnancy report along with passport as well.. Please advice what should we do now?

Vo : new Delhi
Did your PPR say anything about this? One PPR recently posted on this forum said if you can land before having your baby, go ahead. Once your visas are stamped your application is closed and can't be re-opened. You can't add a baby at that point and if you have visas they would be cancelled and you'd have to submit a new application from scratch. Hopefully the VO will delay stamping you and allow you to add your baby and will send you instructions accordingly. If you receive your stamped visas back, land ASAP and STAY in Canada until after the baby is born!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolf_metallo said:
Just came to know that my application was returned due to the cap being filled up for NOC 2171. They have sent the application on 2nd Feb 2015 and I haven't received it yet. I received the email response from CIC search enquiry to my query that I had sent.

Seems Express Entry is now my last ray of hope. Thank you everyone who guided me filling up the application. Truly appreciated the help I received on this forum. All the best for all others!
Sorry to hear that but good luck for EE! Don't give up!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjani said:
Hi,

Can someone tell me, that is it compulsory to have a minimum of 1 year of validity in passport at the time of ppr????
If your PP has less than 1 year of validity remaining from the date of your medicals, your visa will have an earlier expiration date.

There is some CIC publication that I've seen that says you should have at least a year remaining, but people have reported stamping with less validity remaining.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Thanks to almighty our Lord Jesus Christ - Got PPR on 10th March 2015

Thanks all the forum friends for their open and silent moral support

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Jaxon911, that was might fast +1 to you for the speed of processing.

Jaxon911 said:
Guys, just got a big surprise!

My doctor submitted my Medical Results on 25 February. 3rd line got updated on 1st of March 2015. And just a few minutes ago I got following email:

Dear Mr. Jaxon,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow the instructions in the attached letter carefully. Your file number is indicated in the subject line of this email.

Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on 25 February 2016.

Note: The attached letter is in Portable Document Format (.pdf). To view it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page. You can also visit the Adobe site for online conversion tools for PDF documents.

Yours sincerely,
OFFICER CODE
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

United Kingdom

devpatel198030

Jan 4, 2015
Category........