+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
My Interview Experience:

My interview was scheduled early in the morning (before embassy's operational time). I was the first one in waiting area, not even all lights were switched on. Only a Security guy to do security check.

He saw Interview invitation letter, did security check, and then told me wait in waiting area. I was told to submit some other document on reception but embassy was not yet opened So, I kept document with myself.

After 5 minutes, I was called in a room for interview.Then the officer told me that they have all the thing they need to assess my application and their concern was my Work Experience and had questions on Genuinity of my company. Few personal question were asked to me as a verification such as my civil status, etc. , then asked me many questions about my company. The officer then started acting weird. I was trying to explain the officer about some questions in Financial Statement of my company which I sent earlier, and suddenly officer got furious and told me that " he know how to read financial statement ". I dint argue. I again explain same thing again and no question was over that.
In other question: Again I was trying to explain what was asked but the officer got angry (may be acting to see if I get scared and lose confidence, as those who lie might get scared in this situation) and told me to end this interview if I didn't answer question properly. But the fact was, whatever I told was a fact and there was nothing else to say (Officer was checking my confidence that if my answer changes if he gets furious), Officer then again asked me the same question. I explained same thing again (I was little scared from inside but I didn't let that came on face), The officer then smiled and said "why didn't you submitted that document of your company", and I replied " I was not asked to submit it, so I didn't". Then the officer said that "Again I will have to send you document request, and you will have to submit it" and I replied that " if you want I can get it from my company and submit it" (I was asked to submit documents twice before interview). Officer said "Ok".

I cant mention few questions here as they are related to my company. But every time the officer insisted on answering the question that was asked. I don't know but what I felt was they knew everything, but they just wanted to hear from me.

Then, officer explained me point which was given to me for education, age, etc., and agreed to CIO- Sydney that I meet MI (from GCMS). Then officer explained me that my Criminality, Medical is clear. All that is remaining is security. Senior officer will complete the security and then will send me RPRF and PPR clubbed together, also explained me everything related to landing and visa validity also advised me to let them know incase of change in Civil status, change in address, etc . I knew all that stuff but I just listened. Then officer told me sign a part on Schedule A or 3(not sure), and asked me if I had any questions. I was not having no questions so I said "No", greeted the officer and then left.

P.S.

Interview was 50 minutes long. 40 minutes talk related to my company, 5 minutes talk regarding me and 5 minutes explaining the process from there on.
Officer didn't even saw Additional Document which was requested to bring in Interview.
I was nervous inside but I was confident from outside.
I was not even asked any questions which I thought they would ask. So, people who has interview please don't overstress yourself as they might not have same question as you think they might have.
My interview was scheduled in New York VO. My VO was CPC-Ottawa (as I am in Canada from past 4.5 years), but as they don't conduct interview's so my application was transferred to NYVO, and my VO was changed to NVYO.
I was in New York City 3 days before my interview was scheduled. I had so much fun for 3 day that I didn't even thought of interview for a second because overstress will affect your confidence and less confidence will affect your performance in interview.
Most difficult thing was to pass time after getting interview invitation as it was scheduled after 2.5 months.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ABCD EFGH said:
Thanks George for your special activity today.
On 16 Dec the first column indicated 700 and the second one indicated 207. But nobody was sure exactly what was the status of the 207 applicants. Were they charged? waiting to be charged? did they include october applicants. For example I myself 22nd october applicants and many others who are 20 and even 16 are not yet charged. . their reply to my email on Dec 17 showed that there is no record on data base yet for me. another forumite of 22nd october has called them last week and they said still no UCI for him.Any inference from this please. Thanks.
If you search through my previous posts in which I have referred to one of the unfortunate applicant whose application got returned. His application reached CIO at 30th Nov and his completeness check was done on 19th December. He got his application returned on 31st of December 2014. We can conclude from this that it took around 22-days for the CIO to do completeness check. Therefore 16th December update on CIC website reflects approximately the applications received at CIO till at least 20th of Nov,2014. So, anyone whose application received before 20th Nov will be in cap with highest probability as per the statistics. As far as second column is concerned, these are those whose completeness check has been done but charging is remaining. This is for sure.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

gunner754

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
CCC 11-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-Dec-2014
File Transfer...
2nd 27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Interview........
Med Rcvd 28-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
pr4vj said:
Hello Seniors,

I have received MR/PoF request.

Can I show my ePF and spouse's FD as proof of funds?
Yes very much ;D
did they ask for 6 months of bank statement in PoF request???

ARayaba

Jul 18, 2014
GTG said:
Hi Experts,

Need help and urgent advise.

I applied for PR under FSW-2014 and in MR stage currently.

I never visited Canada before, but due to some urgent business requirement my company asking me to apply Canadian visa and visit canada for few days on this assignment.

So, Please suggest on below queries

1. If i apply Canadian visa through company would it will impact my current FSW application ?
2. In case no, do i have to disclose about current FSW application to my company while applying visa which certainly i don't want to at this stage

Thanks......
No problem. I had applied for an Intra Company transfer VISA and FSW simultaneously. They don't care about that. You can have 2 independent applications. I got my PR in October 2014 and I am now settled in Canada. So go ahead and get your other VISA.

vcns

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 Warsaw,Poland
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
second line updated on 28 April
Med's Request
06/ 05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015 TLU-20/05/2015
Interview........
DM 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
04/09/2015
Hi Friends
I am 17th Sep, applicant got PER on 6th Jan. I left my job on 31st Oct and also I have applied for renewal of PP for my son.Now, Please help me how and when I can update to CIC/NDVO.
Thanks

MASHUDANWAR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
09 JANUARY 2015
AOR Received.
13 FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
01 APRIL 2015
Med's Done....
02 APRIL 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
GOT PP 11 JUNE 2015 (ISSUE 20/5/15)
LANDED..........
INSAALLAH
desprado_666 said:
Hello friends just received PER mail today
Super excited today
GOOD TIME .................

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Goku said:
My Interview Experience:

My interview was scheduled early in the morning (before embassy's operational time). I was the first one in waiting area, not even all lights were switched on. Only a Security guy to do security check.

He saw Interview invitation letter, did security check, and then told me wait in waiting area. I was told to submit some other document on reception but embassy was not yet opened So, I kept document with myself.

After 5 minutes, I was called in a room for interview.Then the officer told me that they have all the thing they need to assess my application and their concern was my Work Experience and had questions on Genuinity of my company. Few personal question were asked to me as a verification such as my civil status, etc. , then asked me many questions about my company. The officer then started acting weird. I was trying to explain the officer about some questions in Financial Statement of my company which I sent earlier, and suddenly officer got furious and told me that " he know how to read financial statement ". I dint argue. I again explain same thing again and no question was over that.
In other question: Again I was trying to explain what was asked but the officer got angry (may be acting to see if I get scared and lose confidence, as those who lie might get scared in this situation) and told me to end this interview if I didn't answer question properly. But the fact was, whatever I told was a fact and there was nothing else to say (Officer was checking my confidence that if my answer changes if he gets furious), Officer then again asked me the same question. I explained same thing again (I was little scared from inside but I didn't let that came on face), The officer then smiled and said "why didn't you submitted that document of your company", and I replied " I was not asked to submit it, so I didn't". Then the officer said that "Again I will have to send you document request, and you will have to submit it" and I replied that " if you want I can get it from my company and submit it" (I was asked to submit documents twice before interview). Officer said "Ok".

I cant mention few questions here as they are related to my company. But every time the officer insisted on answering the question that was asked. I don't know but what I felt was they knew everything, but they just wanted to hear from me.

Then, officer explained me point which was given to me for education, age, etc., and agreed to CIO- Sydney that I meet MI (from GCMS). Then officer explained me that my Criminality, Medical is clear. All that is remaining is security. Senior officer will complete the security and then will send me RPRF and PPR clubbed together, also explained me everything related to landing and visa validity also advised me to let them know incase of change in Civil status, change in address, etc . I knew all that stuff but I just listened. Then officer told me sign a part on Schedule A or 3(not sure), and asked me if I had any questions. I was not having no questions so I said "No", greeted the officer and then left.

P.S.

Interview was 50 minutes long. 40 minutes talk related to my company, 5 minutes talk regarding me and 5 minutes explaining the process from there on.
Officer didn't even saw Additional Document which was requested to bring in Interview.
I was nervous inside but I was confident from outside.
I was not even asked any questions which I thought they would ask. So, people who has interview please don't overstress yourself as they might not have same question as you think they might have.
My interview was scheduled in New York VO. My VO was CPC-Ottawa (as I am in Canada from past 4.5 years), but as they don't conduct interview's so my application was transferred to NYVO, and my VO was changed to NVYO.
I was in New York City 3 days before my interview was scheduled. I had so much fun for 3 day that I didn't even thought of interview for a second because overstress will affect your confidence and less confidence will affect your performance in interview.
Most difficult thing was to pass time after getting interview invitation as it was scheduled after 2.5 months.
Thanks for sharing useful info....All the best for the rest processing... :) :) :) :)

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
managersonline said:
If you search through my previous posts in which I have referred to one of the unfortunate applicant whose application got returned. His application reached CIO at 30th Nov and his completeness check was done on 19th December. He got his application returned on 31st of December 2014. We can conclude from this that it took around 22-days for the CIO to do completeness check. Therefore 16th December update on CIC website reflects approximately the applications received at CIO till at least 20th of Nov,2014. So, anyone whose application received before 20th Nov will be in cap with highest probability as per the statistics. As far as second column is concerned, these are those whose completeness check has been done but charging is remaining. This is for sure.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Thanks my friend, I hope your guess will prove to be true. Just a question was the applicant of 30 Nov under 2132 ?

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
desprado_666 said:
Hello friends just received PER mail today
Super excited today
congrats bro :) :)

SKGIMENEZ

Jan 14, 2015
Hi, Does any knows what is going on with the 1123 noc? It's very delayed and no charging since October... My app is from Nov 13th, I'm worried about that...:(

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
aes092 said:
Hi...
I am 4th july applicant... per recieved 29th oct.... ndvo... Noc 2171... still
Second line not updated... updated family information on 26 nov. (Birth of baby)... when to expect mr...
Seniors plz guide...
We are in the same boat...
Have Patience....

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Friends,

My Application received date 19/11/14 with ICICI DD, NOC-0111, Visa Office-NDVO. When can I expect to be en cashed that DD?

Please advice friends.

Regards,

Piku

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Goku said:
Happy to announce that I have cleared Interview which was scheduled Mid-January 2015
Congrats nd +1

alb123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 27-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
3-Feb-2015
Med's Request
28-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
5-Mar-2015 (Mar 21st 3rd line update)
Passport Req..
11-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-May-2015
LANDED..........
Most probably July first week...
pr4vj said:
Hello Seniors,

I have received MR/PoF request.

Can I show my ePF and spouse's FD as proof of funds?
Did you submitted PoF along with the package before ?

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
how may days does CPC ottawa take to send back the Passport?
From received date to return date.
CA to USA

Status
Not open for further replies.