+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Goku said:
My Interview Experience:

My interview was scheduled early in the morning (before embassy's operational time). I was the first one in waiting area, not even all lights were switched on. Only a Security guy to do security check.

He saw Interview invitation letter, did security check, and then told me wait in waiting area. I was told to submit some other document on reception but embassy was not yet opened So, I kept document with myself.

After 5 minutes, I was called in a room for interview.Then the officer told me that they have all the thing they need to assess my application and their concern was my Work Experience and had questions on Genuinity of my company. Few personal question were asked to me as a verification such as my civil status, etc. , then asked me many questions about my company. The officer then started acting weird. I was trying to explain the officer about some questions in Financial Statement of my company which I sent earlier, and suddenly officer got furious and told me that " he know how to read financial statement ". I dint argue. I again explain same thing again and no question was over that.
In other question: Again I was trying to explain what was asked but the officer got angry (may be acting to see if I get scared and lose confidence, as those who lie might get scared in this situation) and told me to end this interview if I didn't answer question properly. But the fact was, whatever I told was a fact and there was nothing else to say (Officer was checking my confidence that if my answer changes if he gets furious), Officer then again asked me the same question. I explained same thing again (I was little scared from inside but I didn't let that came on face), The officer then smiled and said "why didn't you submitted that document of your company", and I replied " I was not asked to submit it, so I didn't". Then the officer said that "Again I will have to send you document request, and you will have to submit it" and I replied that " if you want I can get it from my company and submit it" (I was asked to submit documents twice before interview). Officer said "Ok".

I cant mention few questions here as they are related to my company. But every time the officer insisted on answering the question that was asked. I don't know but what I felt was they knew everything, but they just wanted to hear from me.

Then, officer explained me point which was given to me for education, age, etc., and agreed to CIO- Sydney that I meet MI (from GCMS). Then officer explained me that my Criminality, Medical is clear. All that is remaining is security. Senior officer will complete the security and then will send me RPRF and PPR clubbed together, also explained me everything related to landing and visa validity also advised me to let them know incase of change in Civil status, change in address, etc . I knew all that stuff but I just listened. Then officer told me sign a part on Schedule A or 3(not sure), and asked me if I had any questions. I was not having no questions so I said "No", greeted the officer and then left.

P.S.

Interview was 50 minutes long. 40 minutes talk related to my company, 5 minutes talk regarding me and 5 minutes explaining the process from there on.
Officer didn't even saw Additional Document which was requested to bring in Interview.
I was nervous inside but I was confident from outside.
I was not even asked any questions which I thought they would ask. So, people who has interview please don't overstress yourself as they might not have same question as you think they might have.
My interview was scheduled in New York VO. My VO was CPC-Ottawa (as I am in Canada from past 4.5 years), but as they don't conduct interview's so my application was transferred to NYVO, and my VO was changed to NVYO.
I was in New York City 3 days before my interview was scheduled. I had so much fun for 3 day that I didn't even thought of interview for a second because overstress will affect your confidence and less confidence will affect your performance in interview.
Most difficult thing was to pass time after getting interview invitation as it was scheduled after 2.5 months.
Congratulations to you Goku
Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
Your visa office please ?

mapledreams123 said:
HELLO GUYS... JUST WANTED TO LET EVERY1 KNOW THAT I HAVE RECEIVED MY PP WITH VISA AND CPR THIS MORNING.... I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE EFFORT PUT IN BY THE MEMBERS TO KEEP EACH OTHER MOTIVATED... FOR THE REST WAITING... BELIEVE IN GOD.. IF ITS UR DESTINY NO ONE CAN STOP YOU... BE ENCOURAGED AND BE PATIENT I HAVE MY TIMELINE BELOW FOR YOUR REFERENCE...

APP.REC-10JUNE2014
PER-7OCT2014
IN PROCESS ECA-14 NOVEMBER
MR/PCC/RPRF-28 NOVEMBER
MEDCIAL RECEIVED ECA-12 DECEMBER14
PASSPORT REQ-19 DECEMBER14
PASSPORT RECEIVED IN AUH VO-29 DECMBER14
PASSPORT IN MY HANDS-14-JAN2015

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
File Transfer...
VO started application processing on 11th Feb 15
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2014, 3rd Line update on 26th March
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29th April 2015, Passport Submitted on 30th April
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Landing Planned around 15~20th June
danielmcano said:
Hi my friends!

I received my PER the last November 28 and from that moment nothing has happened. My VO is Mexico City and unfortunately here there are few people with the same visa office to share their timelines.
How long would it take MR to come according to your point of view, dear fellows?

Thanks.
Dear Daniel,
As per trend, Its take around 65 ~ 80 days for MR request.

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
Guys..whoever is posting for PPR/PR/RPRF/MR please mention your VO with every post so that we can also take a sigh of relief if it is NDVO.

Thanks,
Shweta

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
piku said:
Dear Friends,

My Application received date 19/11/14 with ICICI DD, NOC-0111, Visa Office-NDVO. When can I expect to be en cashed that DD?

Please advice friends.

Regards,

Piku
Within two weeks or so.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
SS Admins,

I have created a new entry into SS. please remove the older one. I have saved the link for future use. Thanks to you guys for wonderful work on the SS.

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
I did, but they didn't consider property as POF so asked me to submit fresh proofs.

Avinir said:
Dear Pr4vj
Congratulations and +1 for the news.

Didn't you send the Proof of funds with application ?

rahuldlf

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Dec 2014
samehyassa said:
Dear all,

I would like to share a little story just happened to me, but it may help many of late applicants to clear their thoughts if they will fall into their caps or not. I applied my file for Noc 2133, the file received 19 December, 2014. Today I had a phone call from the IDP (Ielts Test Center) verifying with me the last name of my wife upon a request from CIC because the officer couldn't find her name when they were checking her Ielts results. I understand why this happened, as I requested another Ielts Copy with a family name different from the original ielts one to be adopted with her family name in her passport and sent it with my application. In spite this situation made a little worry of delaying my file, however, it gave my a hope that i am counted into my Noc 2133 cap. I hope this story gives hope to many worry applicants...
Regards
+1 for the information brother

ResCan

Jan 5, 2015
What's happening with the PPR from NDVO..
Is it just me?
-Medicals received line updated on 20 Nov.
- All requested docs received by NDVO on 26 Nov.

Haven't heard anything from them... How long does it take??
This wait is getting too long or is it just that i'm losing patience ;)

vcns

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 Warsaw,Poland
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
second line updated on 28 April
Med's Request
06/ 05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015 TLU-20/05/2015
Interview........
DM 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
04/09/2015
Hi Friends
I am 17th Sep, applicant got PER on 6th Jan. I left my job on 31st Oct and also I have applied for renewal of PP for my son.Now, Please help me how and when I can update to CIC/NDVO.
Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ResCan said:
Is it just me?

Not to worry. Security is last step which can take from 2 weeks to 2 months. Once its done you will receive PPR.

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
Don't worry brother, we are sailing in the same boat. Med line updated in ECAS on 4th Nov. No PPR yet. Don't loose hope... :)

ResCan said:
Is it just me?

Dhyanm

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th May 2014
AOR Received.
September Mid
Med's Request
November Mid
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
shikha.kanwar said:
Purely no need to inform ndvo for address change

Thank you so much

Jan 13, 2015
Hi guys, I have a question about IELTS. My IELTS certification expires on February and my application is delivered to CIC on 12/23. Do you think it can be a problem in the future if during the processing my IELTS cert is expired?

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
How did you change your VO from Ottawa to New York. I may need to change it from NDVO to somewhere in California in a months time if PPR doesn't come.

Goku said:
Not to worry. Security is last step which can take from 2 weeks to 2 months. Once its done you will receive PPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.