+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
Century said:
Wait for the response from VO.

Yes, your son can do it separately in Montreal - no issue on this. The doctor will upload the report online.
Thanks so much Century for your valuable reply. :)

vin19

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max depeding on the country you are from. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

THANKS GOKU

ResCan

Jan 5, 2015
Goku said:
It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max depeding on the country you are from. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.
OOoo hohohooo... looks like we still have a long way to go!!!
really frustrated now... can't even travel outside the country for a month or more nor get any positive response from NDVO
this is costing me too much....if it takes 5 months - i'l definitely loose more then what i would gain :( :(

Hope things are on a right side for all of us waiting for PPR and we get to hear very soon from NDVO :) :)

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
phoenix4221 said:
is it not better to send DD in CAD??

and how long does it take to clear this DD in CAD?? any idea??

does paying RPRF via DD delays the process anyway??

Please help guys.. URGENT
If you DD is payable in New Delhi, you have to get the DD in INR, CAD is not an option.

How long will an INR DD for NDVO take to clear, I an not sure as I am in this stage right now. So I will request the experiences folks to answer.

Not sure if a DD delays RPRF and specially when poeple who paid in OCT/NOV are still waiting on PPF, I think it would hardly matter.

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Hi guys,
I have a query.. I had applied for pcc in july and got it in October 1st week..pcc has issue date of july and by the time NDVO will ask for it, pcc will be more than 6 months old

Should I request Fbi for duplicate pcc now? Or
Should I wait for NDVO decision?

Really worried and confused...
Thanks

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
suhits said:
For the queries on the nature of the call. My Passport was expiring before completion of one year frm MR taken date. So the gentleman from NDVO called to suggest i should renew my passport, it would save me from a hassle of shortened Entry window and also there is complexity with VISA being stamped on the present passport and then i decide to renew my passport.

Hope this helps ..
Thanks for sharing that info. +1.

I am curious to understand what made you feel that the next wave may be Mar/Apr and not earlier though.

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
How come an inter religion marriage can pose threat on the integrity of a nation :'( Seniors, any previous cases where issues was inter religion marriage?

Thanks,
Shweta

Goku said:

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mapledreams123 said:
HELLO GUYS... JUST WANTED TO LET EVERY1 KNOW THAT I HAVE RECEIVED MY PP WITH VISA AND CPR THIS MORNING.... I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE EFFORT PUT IN BY THE MEMBERS TO KEEP EACH OTHER MOTIVATED... FOR THE REST WAITING... BELIEVE IN GOD.. IF ITS UR DESTINY NO ONE CAN STOP YOU... BE ENCOURAGED AND BE PATIENT I HAVE MY TIMELINE BELOW FOR YOUR REFERENCE...

APP.REC-10JUNE2014
PER-7OCT2014
IN PROCESS ECA-14 NOVEMBER
MR/PCC/RPRF-28 NOVEMBER
MEDCIAL RECEIVED ECA-12 DECEMBER14
PASSPORT REQ-19 DECEMBER14
PASSPORT RECEIVED IN AUH VO-29 DECMBER14
PASSPORT IN MY HANDS-14-JAN2015
CONGRATS !!

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
I too have to go to USA, just stuck because of this :mad:

ResCan said:
OOoo hohohooo... looks like we still have a long way to go!!!
really frustrated now... can't even travel outside the country for a month or more nor get any positive response from NDVO
this is costing me too much....if it takes 5 months - i'l definitely loose more then what i would gain :( :(

Hope things are on a right side for all of us waiting for PPR and we get to hear very soon from NDVO :) :)

ResCan

Jan 5, 2015
Experts and Seniors!!

i need your help here.

at the moment i'm waiting for PPR.

if i happen to travel outside my home country for few months and i get a PPR request within those months (while i'm out of the home country), can i send my passport to NDVO from overseas or do i have to be in India to send the passport to visa office??

i've been extending my trips for months -waiting for PPR!!

Any Suggestions Please :)

Vikas Jain

Dec 12, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO/COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-15
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
Very Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Very Very Soon
LANDED..........
Already landed in Dreams
Hi

CC charged 1 hour before. Following is my timeline

NOC - 2281
Application reached - 13th November 14
CC Charged - today 14th January 15
VO- New Delhi

Thanks

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
How about.ePF?

Avinir said:
A part from property document, did you submitted copy of fixed deposit (s), statement OR bank letter stating current balance in your bank account. Only these two types of funds are considered in Proof of Funds.

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
File Transfer...
VO started application processing on 11th Feb 15
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2014, 3rd Line update on 26th March
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29th April 2015, Passport Submitted on 30th April
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Landing Planned around 15~20th June

ResCan

Jan 5, 2015
AShweta said:
I too have to go to USA, just stuck because of this :mad:
I know is frustrating at times - hope this wait would worth more than what we are loosing now ;)
wondering if we could send the passport from overseas to NDVO for PPR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.