Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good day guys. Please, i need advice/suggestion on how to relocate to Canada. I'm an Instrument Engineer.
HI, as a skilled worker, you can apply for a Permanent Residence visa through the Express Entry program, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I am one of December 2014 FSWP Applicant and I received an email today, It is pre-arrival service letter.
I have not received any invite to do medicals. What does this mean?

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Hello All,
I am one of December 2014 FSWP Applicant and I received an email today, It is pre-arrival service letter.
I have not received any invite to do medicals. What does this mean?

Congratulations.. IT IS POSTIVE NEWS. Your MR (Medical request) may likely come with your PPR (passport request) any time from now. Just be on the look out. ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS.

Reactions: nellypretty1

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks.
I got both requests just now.

Concerning submission of passport, I do not have mine now and it may take another 3weeks to get it back from Home office.
Do I have to submit all their requirements within 3odays of receiving this letter?

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Many thanks.

Concerning submission of passport, I do not have mine now and it may take another 3weeks to get it back from Home office.
Do I have to submit all their requirements within 3odays of receiving this letter?

It is good to comply with their requirements. I will advise you do all within your reach to submit within the stipulated time. Otherwise, YOU MUST WRITE TO LET THEM KNOW THE GENUINE REASON WHY YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT.

I wish you best of luck in the remaining few steps.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks.

Congrats!

Gcume1

Feb 1, 2018
Hello all,

I sincerely hope someone helps me here. I do have passport transmission issues.I got a request from AVO on 19 th June to submit my passport within 15days via VSF global. Unfortunately, there is no Vsf delivering parcel from Glasgow to Accra which my visa processing center. Therefore, I emailed Vsf Accra and also had conversations on this and I was asked to arrange a local pickup service in Ghana to return my passport. This is what I do not know how to implement . Does anyone know how I can do this?

Secondly, I also called London Vsf office to know if I can send my document through their office and I was told it can only be possible if Avo sanctions this action via a written note, although he mentioned that they only serve LVO applicants. I wrote Avo and I received no reply on this till date and my 15 days period is drawing near.

Please, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Many thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I sincerely hope someone helps me here. I do have passport transmission issues.I got a request from AVO on 19 th June to submit my passport within 15days via VSF global. Unfortunately, there is no Vsf delivering parcel from Glasgow to Accra which my visa processing center. Therefore, I emailed Vsf Accra and also had conversations on this and I was asked to arrange a local pickup service in Ghana to return my passport. This is what I do not know how to implement . Does anyone know how I can do this?

Secondly, I also called London Vsf office to know if I can send my document through their office and I was told it can only be possible if Avo sanctions this action via a written note, although he mentioned that they only serve LVO applicants. I wrote Avo and I received no reply on this till date and my 15 days period is drawing near.

Please, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Many thanks
The instruction to submit via VSF is a mere suggestion. You can submit via any courier service of your choice; UPS, FedEx or DHL. Move quick.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hello,
Please i want to confirm if an expired Nigerian drivers licence will be accepted in Canada, for driving experience confirmation as a renewal might not be ready before the travel date.