+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

I would like to assess my accounting profession designation for Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN). Please what documents to I need to submit to WES?

Also I do have have a certificate from the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria can this be assessed as well? what documents to I need to send to WES?

Response highly appreciated.

Thanks

dremmzyb

Oct 9, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Pls what’s the best platform to send money from Canada to Nigeria with a relatively Okay exchange rate ?

Nk42

Apr 1, 2018
Hello, please I need more clarification on how to migrate to Canada based on skills. Am good at hair making

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Pls what’s the best platform to send money from Canada to Nigeria with a relatively Okay exchange rate ?
You can try Western Union or World Remit. You can also check with your bank for wire transfer of the funds to Nigeria.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015

Wakanowdotcom

Apr 28, 2018
NOC Code......
Yes, u need a gift deeds.
Hope your sibling is not in canada?

U can pm me ur email add for a sample gift deed

Hi
Please how does it work if I am getting this money from someone abroad? Does the person (by himself), write a normal letter giving me the monetary gift, sign it with a witness over there, and then sends me the document?
Can it simply be scanned to me when he's done writing and signing?
(But then how can I put my name on the letter if its scanned to me?). So does the letter need to be sent to me via via post like dhl so I can put in my name? Or there's no need for me to write my name myself?

Above all, does the giver need to notarize the document in his country of residence before sending to me? Pls advice - who does what? Thanks.

Ayokunle_O

Apr 29, 2018
Hello house. I'm new here, thanks for creating such a lovely forum to help/advise others. Would someone please be kind enough to provide clarifications to these questions. I'm planning to immigrate to Canada with my family under one of the programs (Federal skilled workers express entry or provincial nominee program). I've had my highest degree qualification (masters degree) evaluated by WES, I have an overall score of 7 in my IELTS. Here are my questions;

1) My educational qualifications does not match the NOC I'm looking to apply for, however, the job description, job responsibilities and job title fits the NOC perfectly well, would my educational qualification pose a problem?

2) My wife has had her masters degree evaluated by WES, but does not intend to write the IELTS test, can I still claim points from her educational qualification without having her write the test? Also, can I claim points from her age?

3) How do I claim 600 points from a province like Saskatchewan, while I'm in the federal skilled workers express entry pool?

I look forward to your swift response.

Many thanks.