+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Good morning All,

I received a pre-arrival services mail from Cic. I am a Dec. 2014 applicant. Has anyone else received this email? Please what does it imply?

Thanks for speedy response.
Pls how long did it take from when u dropped off passport to when u got pick up notification? Thanks

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Pls can someone tell me the wait time from the day when passport is dropped off at Vfs or posted to Accra to when u receive notification for passport pickup? Thanks

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Good morning All,

I received a pre-arrival services mail from Cic. I am a Dec. 2014 applicant. Has anyone else received this email? Please what does it imply?

Thanks for speedy response.
I got PPR 10 days after receiving the pre-arrival services mail. Expect PPR soon, if you haven't already received same.

All the best.

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Lucky Girl,

Please the time frame from when you send your passport to when you receive pick up mail varies from one applicant to another. Some receive it within a week or two, while for some, it may extend beyond normal. I have noted someone on this platform who had to wait for about 9 months. Lets pray for the best and it will end in praise.

Kind regards.

Stephy

Feb 16, 2018
Hi pipis husband
Pls kindly help me out we'e been trying to pay for Iqas but they don' accept Nigerian dollar debit card pls kindly advice me what to do cos it's been

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
.. Pls I need your help we have been trying to pay for ECA with card online but it' not going. Pls what do we do
Hi, I hope you've sorted this out. If it's a Nigerian MasterCard, you can call your bank to enable it for international transactions. Take note of transaction limits as well and if you can't use your Nigerian card, then just get your family or friends abroad to pay on your behalf.

Stephy

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, I hope you've sorted this out. If it's a Nigerian MasterCard, you can call your bank to enable it for international transactions. Take note of transaction limits as well and if you can't use your Nigerian card, then just get your family or friends abroad to pay on your behalf.
Thanks alot.

Omio_isola

Mar 17, 2018
All uae
Category........
@Pipis Husband please add me to your whatsapp group. 07066479567 thank you.
@Pipis Husband ,Am totally ignorant of this canada visa application and recently they introduce an agent to me which promise me to secure me 2years working visa permit with the month 6or 8, ,my question is,Are they working visa for 2years and is through if there's am going start work immediately as I arrive , and plz just guild me b4 I proceed because I have had differ story of dubious ,

Omio_isola

Mar 17, 2018
All uae
Category........
An
@Pipis Husband ,Am totally ignorant of this canada visa application and recently they introduce an agent to me which promise me to secure me 2years working visa permit with the month 6or 8, ,my question is,Are they working visa for 2years and is through if there's am going start work immediately as I arrive , and plz just guild me b4 I proceed because I have had differ story of dubious ,
and plz add me up on your whatsapps forum my number +971568653164

dremmzyb

Oct 9, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Greetings House !

Please how do I get a Drivers License Authentication Letter from FRSC Nigeria . I am currently in Ontario and would be needing it to fast track my getting an Ontario Drivers License.

Any information on this subject would be of great help.

Emmanuel.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
You are right that the arrangement smells fishy and is likely a scam. You can read about the process to get a work permit and see if it tallies with the stories you are hearing from the person promising to get it for you. I'm sure they are charging you a ridiculous fee for something they know you can process on your own. It would be better if you read about it here to be better informed, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/work.asp?countrySelect=CA

As a skilled worker, you can also consider applying for a Permanent Residence visa through the Express Entry program, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Pls can someone tell me the wait time from the day when passport is dropped off at Vfs or posted to Accra to when u receive notification for passport pickup? Thanks
Hi Lucky Girl, can you confirm that you've received your passports back from AVO?