+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Jamezo78

Jul 11, 2015
Jamezo78 said:
Hello forumites,
Pls I was send a MR on 10/09/2015 but without RPRF, i sent a CSE to confirm if it was only the MR that was sent through the mail. Two days later i recieved update on my ECAS ''medical recieved'' but my CSE has never been replied. Is it a normal thing to send MR without RPRF and what could be the reason?

Pls kindly respond to my concern

ddmckay

Nov 28, 2014
Its been very enlightening reading the diverse opinion on the GCMS and CSE options ,but I would implore all to respect each other's opinion and also appreciate the posture of Pipis Hubby on this forum ,yes no single application is the same and also no arguement on this subject is infallible but like the traditions maintained on this forum lets keep our discussions simple and objective , and offer advices on individual basis as our applications would definitely not suffer the same faith . It will do if PM messages is used to address very specific issues. Please let's honor our collective resolve at succeeding .Pipis hubby pls kindly disregard any comment that is inconsistent with the spirit with which this forum was floated . Your advices remain on point and very relevant . Thank you.

Twinkle-C

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Request
Awaiting
managersonline said:
Visa Offices exhibiting laziness or committing mistakes I think, it is not a matter of incompetency.

It is a matter of real cases happened with tens of applicants. I have already explained in my past posts ordeals of several applicants who posted what happened with them and any professional who has an eye on world affairs or following international businesses or news, should understand and know this that blunders happens all around the world even in most of the advanced level professional organization. In these days a famous scandal Volkswagen.
Read from this link:- http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34324772

And these blunders are self-evident from the cases that several applicants have presented through their unfortunate ordeals presented on this respectable forum. Remember that these mistakes, errors, blunders are happening all around world even in most reputable organizations and Governments. See the recent blunder of NATO forces attacking the NGO hospital in Afghanistan.

And the point that I have tried to bring to everyone's notice that do not get scared or become afraid of sending CSE every 30-40 days to get status of your file to ensure yourself not to be the victim of those blunders of the Visa Offices.

I think the topic is open to debate and if anyone else would like to present his opinion or cases he is most welcome.
Bottom line is to make your suggestions without insulting people. If people decide not to send cse, it's their choice and you are in no position to call anyone lazy. You were advised on another thread where you posted sending monthly cse that it won't make a difference and I can't remember you calling anyone lazy or having blind trust in VOs so why would you do that on this thread?

Please let us all manage our emotions and not lash out. This thread has been of tremendous help to many and it will be sad to see it abandoned if we let lack of respect breed negativity. The suggestions, jokes and inspirational messages made this my favorite thread. Let's keep it that way please.

hagnes

Jun 18, 2015
superzee said:
Dear Pipis Husband,

I join voices with Lolesky's to thank you for your invaluable contributions to this thread. However, I take exception to the way and manner you addressed the last issue. ManagersOnline was airing his opinion and that should be respected. None of us is a staff of AVO. All we do here is try to share views based on our individual experiences, perceptions or sometimes, assumptions. That should also be respected.

I realized from your timeline, that you were fortunate enough to be amongst the first applicants for FSW2014. This gave you an early-starter's advantage over many of the other applicants and this could possibly explain why you got your PPR in less than 6weeks after your MR. As I write many have not received PPR after over 4months of MR. You dont expect these applicants to assume Business-As-Usual, when the MR email clearly stated that feedbacks would be received within 30days of document submission.

I would implore anyone who is getting troubled over delayed updates to explore all APPROPRIATE avenues provided by CIC/AVO to seek clarification. These avenues would not have been provided if there would be no use for them. For me, I sent a CSE to AVO about 8weeks after my MR and got a reply about 5days later. The immigration officer simply explained that my file was in queue and that files were being treated on a FIFO basis. Needless to say that this calmed my agitation a great deal...
Hi,

Is the web address below the one we need to use to fill CSE or i can just send an inquiry mail to AVO. My medical results have been received 4 months ago and just wanna see if it is OK to follow up. Thanks for your expected suggestions.

secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-end.aspx

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hi all. To me, life is spiritual. Our slogan "it will end in Praise" is prophetic and it's from the throne of Grace of God. Visa application success is spiritual to me. Let's soak ourselves in prayers towards this application journey. Really finding out through CSE or GCSM notes will not speed up anything. It can calm you down from the tension but the anxiety will still be there. The spirit behind the author of this forum is not based on getting people scared but to calm our nerves that all will end in praise. It works! You may know the status of your file but you need to pray all the way through. I don't visit some threads because they will say things that will dampen your spirit and it often comes from those who already have the visas. Commit the heart of the visa officers to God and like a river of water God will direct him in your favour even without the officer's knowledge. Raising GCSM notes or CSE may cause the visa officer in charge of your file pick another interest in your file that may not be in one's favour. Some ignored things may come to the fore again. Let's pray. God is at work. Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
It's unfortunate that persons who know less than what they think they feel they know have decided to hide under the guise of 'airing opinion' to spew a lot of rubbish. However, they are free to have their opinion, it's a free forum. But I will not shy away from correcting them especially when they feel they are not lazy but are the most hard working applicants for sending for GCMS every 3 months.

I'd like to make a point of correction though where some are thinking I was the 'luckiest individual' and as such, did not need CSE or GCMS. I was not lucky, rather I was prepared and favored by the Almighty. It's unfortunate that others who claim they will make it 'insha Allah' are still talking about luck. And thinking that GCMS automatically brings PR. That's silly thinking.

The CSE and GCMS are good instruments and serve their purposes but should not be shoved down our throats. Many here will attest that I have privately advised them to use CSEs where applicable and not as a tablet for every ailment. Likewise, the use of GCMS so nobody should push you to request for it every three months to prove you are 'not lazy' in following up with your application. By all means, use it when situation calls for it. Don't however get scared unduly, knowledge is profitable when applied intelligently.

Once more, I encourage everyone at various stages in the application process to stay strong and focused. You need not panic, every good thing in your life will prosper and abide. Not because you 'pushed' CSE and GCMS every 3 or 4 weeks to 4 months but because the Good Lord wills it so. Looking forward to your updates soon guys, cheers :)

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
hagnes said:
Hi,

Is the web address below the one we need to use to fill CSE or i can just send an inquiry mail to AVO. My medical results have been received 4 months ago and just wanna see if it is OK to follow up. Thanks for your expected suggestions.

secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-end.aspx
Dear Hagnes,

Interestingly, I sent an email to ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and raised a CSE simultaneously via this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

I used exactly the same enquiry-content for both the email and CSE and sent both at about the same time. I realized that their reply was to the CSE and not to the email. Here is the reply:

"Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. Regards"

Please endeavour to be very formal and courteous should you decide to proceed with an enquiry.

It shall surely end in praise for us all.

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
@Hagnes:

Please, if you do not mind, kindly avail us your full timeline.

Thank you.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Sorry friends do not take it as an insult, but frankly people who got the whole process completed in 6-9 months are 100% lucky. it is a pure luck nothing else. Some people who are waiting more than a year without getting any updates in some VOs have their files not touched yet for some reason or another, but these reasons are certainly not related to the quality of their applications themselves. the evidence is that a slow trend in all VOs is very noticable now...How many PPRs and MRs are currently issued in London, Accra, CPC-Ottawa, and Bucharest....... I don't know but as It appears the VOs seem understaffed in a way that some applications may take more than a year and a half to reach a conclusion.

Anyway, I am sure we will see the light at the end of the tunnel... it is a waiting game and we have to play it patiently and calmly.

Good luck to all.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Twinkle-C said:
Bottom line is to make your suggestions without insulting people. If people decide not to send cse, it's their choice and you are in no position to call anyone lazy. You were advised on another thread where you posted sending monthly cse that it won't make a difference and I can't remember you calling anyone lazy or having blind trust in VOs so why would you do that on this thread?

Please let us all manage our emotions and not lash out. This thread has been of tremendous help to many and it will be sad to see it abandoned if we let lack of respect breed negativity. The suggestions, jokes and inspirational messages made this my favorite thread. Let's keep it that way please.
Dear Twinkle C, kindly ignore negativity going forward. I firmly believe your expectations shall not be cut off. See you at the top.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well said, Twinkle C. I do not subscribe to labelling visa offices lazy nor the 3 to 4 months GCMS update by applicants. Moderation is the key to everything. Its good to enquire but moderation is also important, in my opinion. I sent CSEs/ mails during my application process. I got response too. Though tensed, I believed and I prayed.

Like we always say- IT WILL END IN PRAISE, that is our faith, that is our strength, that is our heritage and that is who we are- Naija forumites. Decorum is our key, Humour is our tranquiliser, Positivity is our hope.

Twinkle-C said:

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeeBruv said:
Hi all. To me, life is spiritual. Our slogan "it will end in Praise" is prophetic and it's from the throne of Grace of God. Visa application success is spiritual to me. Let's soak ourselves in prayers towards this application journey. Really finding out through CSE or GCSM notes will not speed up anything. It can calm you down from the tension but the anxiety will still be there. The spirit behind the author of this forum is not based on getting people scared but to calm our nerves that all will end in praise. It works! You may know the status of your file but you need to pray all the way through. I don't visit some threads because they will say things that will dampen your spirit and it often comes from those who already have the visas. Commit the heart of the visa officers to God and like a river of water God will direct him in your favour even without the officer's knowledge. Raising GCSM notes or CSE may cause the visa officer in charge of your file pick another interest in your file that may not be in one's favour. Some ignored things may come to the fore again. Let's pray. God is at work. Thanks.
Long time bro, its well with you and all others waiting for positive update. It will definitely end in praise.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DeeBruv said:
You said it sir and you said it well! Let's lean more on God than our own understanding, thanks for the PM. :)

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamezo78 said:
Pls my concern is yet to be addressed. kindly respond.
Hi James, pls same happened to me. I only got MR without RPRF. It was at the point of PPR, that I got RPRF.
If it wud set ur heart at rest, you can send dem CSE. I am sure they will respond.