Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Christamario said:
Please I need further clarifications on this SCHEDULE A,Question 6d. If one of my sibblings have been denied a US Visa is it necessary to indicate YES cos part of that Question 6 heading says " Any of your famiy member listed in the application"
Hey dear.I think what they mean by family member is one,the partner and the children not siblings and parents..

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Diila said:
I have reason to believe that the focus for CIC at the moment is on refugees. We all may need to be patient for a little longer. I don't get it though ??? ??? ???
Although we should be patient, but patience should be confused with lazy and "BLIND TRUST IN VISA OFFICE'S PERFORMANCE AND NEGLIGENCE". In fact we should be patient as well as cautious, by keeping continuous follow up with our Visa Offices in the form of CSE and GCMS notes. There are hundreds of cases in which due to mistakes of Visa offices, applicants lost their precious times, and these mistakes only happens when Applicants remain sleeping without sending any inquiry by CSE to visa offices.

Therefore it is always best to send at least one CSE every 30-40 days and one GCMS notes every 3-4-Months.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Diila said:
Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing the delay at Accra? There seems to be steady motion at all other VO's. There must be something seriously out of order at Accra.

I also think our revealations and pattern of questions on this thread has informed AVO a lot about Naija applicants.

May the waiting stage come to pass for us all in JESUS Name. Amen!
Hello Diila, please be calm, nothing is 'out of order anywhere. Such language is not called for especially as you don't work in AVO or any other VO. The VOs all have their distinct work patterns in tune with the local environment. You don't expect LVO to operate the same way with NDVO and likewise, you shouldn't expect AVO to behave like Manila VO. Nothing said here informed AVO about anything about Naija applicants. Do you know how many immigration websites and forums are on the internet? Do you expect AVO to leave the work of processing FSW and be reading your opinion?

All you are required to do at this point is be patient and not spread panic. Wait for your turn. You are not the person who processed your file to the point where it is now neither are you the one who processed mine and gave me my PR visa.

I applied, I waited and I received. I recommend you do the same in waiting for your turn and stay prayerful while you do so. All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
crazyluv said:
Hey dear.I think what they mean by family member is one,the partner and the children not siblings and parents..
This is correct please. The question only applies to the principal applicant, the spouse and their children. It does not apply to extended family members.

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Christamario said:
Please I need further clarifications on this SCHEDULE A,Question 6d. If one of my sibblings have been denied a US Visa is it necessary to indicate YES cos part of that Question 6 heading says " Any of your famiy member listed in the application"
Hi,
Your sibling is not part of your immediate family. I asked my lawyer the same question, He told me my sibling is not part of my immediate family. The answer should be NO.
To the glory of God, I have my visas already. All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
managersonline said:
Although we should be patient, but patience should be confused with lazy and "BLIND TRUST IN VISA OFFICE'S PERFORMANCE AND NEGLIGENCE". In fact we should be patient as well as cautious, by keeping continuous follow up with our Visa Offices in the form of CSE and GCMS notes. There are hundreds of cases in which due to mistakes of Visa offices, applicants lost their precious times, and these mistakes only happens when Applicants remain sleeping without sending any inquiry by CSE to visa offices.

Therefore it is always best to send at least one CSE every 30-40 days and one GCMS notes every 3-4-Months.
Permit me to say, you are very wrong with your unsubstantiated assumptions. Are you saying you know better than the staff of the VOs or that it was the follow up that you have been doing by CSE that brought your file to where it is? Are you saying that it was the ordering of GCMS notes that caused them to treat your file? With due respect, that's incorrect.

I never sent any CSE and I have never ordered a GCMS note. Personally, I feel the GCMS is a complete waste of time for any one who filled their application incorrectly. It is only those who doubt what they filled that need to get GCMS to confirm otherwise. If like me, you filled your forms correctly, you don't need GCMS to check what the review of your file will reveal.

I downloaded the forms, I filled them, I applied and I waited in prayer. I don't have 2 heads and didn't do anything extraordinary but believe in my God and His ability to perfect and complete all things. In due time, I got the visa and I am now a permanent resident. No CSE or GCMS required, no cause for any sort of alarm.

Please keep your negative assumptions to your self. I don't think you have the right to brand anybody as 'lazy' for not following up since you don't have the power to grow one hair on your head no matter how much you comb it. Remember, if you don't have anything inspiring or uplifting to say, don't say anything. People here don't need that sort of scaremongering.

To all others, who have applied and awaiting completion of the processing, it shall come to pass. The PR visas are meant for issuing, nobody is hoarding them and so yours will get to you. By the grace of God, it will get to you. Cheers.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
managersonline said:

Pls no name calling in this forum.

Graced

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
23-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Hello Preferred!! How are you? Please check your Inbox......thanks

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Permit me to say, you are very wrong with your unsubstantiated assumptions. Are you saying you know better than the staff of the VOs or that it was the follow up that you have been doing by CSE that brought your file to where it is? Are you saying that it was the ordering of GCMS notes that caused them to treat your file? With due respect, that's incorrect.

I never sent any CSE and I have never ordered a GCMS note. Personally, I feel the GCMS is a complete waste of time for any one who filled their application incorrectly. It is only those who doubt what they filled that need to get GCMS to confirm otherwise. If like me, you filled your forms correctly, you don't need GCMS to check what the review of your file will reveal.

I downloaded the forms, I filled them, I applied and I waited in prayer. I don't have 2 heads and didn't do anything extraordinary but believe in my God and His ability to perfect and complete all things. In due time, I got the visa and I am now a permanent resident. No CSE or GCMS required, no cause for any sort of alarm.

Pipis Husband, I want to appreciate you once again for your continuous supports, and advices to this forum. What you are giving to this forum can not be quantified and I want to say most of us are where we are due to your initiative. Thank you for that ceaseless effort, but in a way I want to disagree with your last submission especially about the issue of GCMS, in as much I dont believe to bother the VO through CSE, I will still admonish anybody that have the opportunity to request for the note. It helped me to know the status , the analysis review and misrepresentation of my application when I noticed unnecessary delay. As you always say no application is the same, the fact that you did not either request for GCMS nor send CSE does not mean it should be applicable to everyone.
In my own case, thank God I requested for the GCMS, if not I wouldn't have known the many wrong facts the review officer had about my application and I can tell you my appication was filled without error. How do you explain when the review officer said I visited Canada in 2010 and 2012, whereas in my travel history, it was clearly submitted I visited in 2008 and 2012, how do you also explain that I claimed to have a canadian daughter and I could not produce her BC, that I wrote it is under processing and I will forward it once ready, whereas, the photocopy was included along with her Canadian passport. pls tell me is it possible to have international passport without BC? and how can the review officer said I wrote it is under processing when I never did. How would you have addressed the fact that the review officer said my spouse applied for the FSW program in 2012 and it was terminated, whereas, my spouse applied in 2007 and it was cancelled by the policy of Canadian govt. Enough of these misrepresentation. If I had not requested for the GCMS I wouldn't have known all these and the review officer couldn't call nor send email for clarification but waiting for me to send the BC once ready.
I made this submission just to clear air on the importance of GCMS for somebody to learn and not to create avenue for arguement. I therefore enjoin anyone that want to know the position of his/her application to do so. It is not a crime.
Thanks
Lolesky.

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Pipis Husband said:

Please keep your negative assumptions to your self. I don't think you have the right to brand anybody as 'lazy' for not following up since you don't have the power to grow one hair on your head no matter how much you comb it. Remember, if you don't have anything inspiring or uplifting to say, don't say anything. People here don't need that sort of scaremongering.

To all others, who have applied and awaiting completion of the processing, it shall come to pass. The PR visas are meant for issuing, nobody is hoarding them and so yours will get to you. By the grace of God, it will get to you. Cheers.
Dear Pipis Husband,

I join voices with Lolesky's to thank you for your invaluable contributions to this thread. However, I take exception to the way and manner you addressed the last issue. ManagersOnline was airing his opinion and that should be respected. None of us is a staff of AVO. All we do here is try to share views based on our individual experiences, perceptions or sometimes, assumptions. That should also be respected.

I realized from your timeline, that you were fortunate enough to be amongst the first applicants for FSW2014. This gave you an early-starter's advantage over many of the other applicants and this could possibly explain why you got your PPR in less than 6weeks after your MR. As I write many have not received PPR after over 4months of MR. You dont expect these applicants to assume Business-As-Usual, when the MR email clearly stated that feedbacks would be received within 30days of document submission.

I would implore anyone who is getting troubled over delayed updates to explore all APPROPRIATE avenues provided by CIC/AVO to seek clarification. These avenues would not have been provided if there would be no use for them. For me, I sent a CSE to AVO about 8weeks after my MR and got a reply about 5days later. The immigration officer simply explained that my file was in queue and that files were being treated on a FIFO basis. Needless to say that this calmed my agitation a great deal...

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Seriously,anyone experiencing unnecessary delay should pray hard and order gcms to ascertain the true state of their application.
My case review analyst report recorded my wedding date as January 20th 2012 instead of October 2012 and some other misrepresentations not contained in the documents i submitted.My annoyance is that VO uses analyst report to draw conclusions and cause delays.I understand lolesky view cos we have been communicating.I recommend gcms for any application over 10months without any update.No two cases are same,we all need wisdom here.
goodluck to everyone as we continue to wait for PPR and MRs.

Jamezo78

Jul 11, 2015
Hello forumites,
Pls I was send a MR on 10/09/2015 but without RPRF, i sent a CSE to confirm if it was only the MR that was sent through the mail. Two days later i recieved update on my ECAS ''medical recieved'' but my CSE has never been replied. Is it a normal thing to send MR without RPRF and what could be the reason?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Jamezo78 said:
Hello forumites,
Pls I was send a MR on 10/09/2015 but without RPRF, i sent a CSE to confirm if it was only the MR that was sent through the mail. Two days later i recieved update on my ECAS ''medical recieved'' but my CSE has never been replied. Is it a normal thing to send MR without RPRF and what could be the reason?
Yes, that is correct that they are legally bound to reply to CSE. Although sometimes it may take time. And frankly speaking whosoever is telling not to send CSE is because he is luckiest and got his case processed faster fortunately because of Luck or because of the officer reviewing his file, or whatsoever reason. But whose cases are stuck they must occasionally send CSE. If anyone is trying to say that it will harm your case, is totally wrong. CSE will not harm your case. But ask those unfortunate applicants who waited for several months, and later on came to know that the Visa Office has sent them by email request for Medicals but this request was never received and later on their case got rejected. And at a later stage they applied for GCMS notes they got this news that their application is rejected because not medicals done in specified period of time. And they hired lawyer and took the Visa Office's CIC staff to court and court gave decision in their favor after several months of following.

If you want you can search forum for those unfortunate applicants and take their opinion. They will advise you to send CSE at least every 30-40 days and apply for GCMS notes every 3-4 months.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Offices exhibiting laziness or committing mistakes I think, it is not a matter of incompetency.

It is a matter of real cases happened with tens of applicants. I have already explained in my past posts ordeals of several applicants who posted what happened with them and any professional who has an eye on world affairs or following international businesses or news, should understand and know this that blunders happens all around the world even in most of the advanced level professional organization. In these days a famous scandal Volkswagen.
Read from this link:- http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34324772

And these blunders are self-evident from the cases that several applicants have presented through their unfortunate ordeals presented on this respectable forum. Remember that these mistakes, errors, blunders are happening all around world even in most reputable organizations and Governments. See the recent blunder of NATO forces attacking the NGO hospital in Afghanistan.

And the point that I have tried to bring to everyone's notice that do not get scared or become afraid of sending CSE every 30-40 days to get status of your file to ensure yourself not to be the victim of those blunders of the Visa Offices.

I think the topic is open to debate and if anyone else would like to present his opinion or cases he is most welcome.

Jamezo78

Jul 11, 2015
managersonline said:
Yes, that is correct that they are legally bound to reply to CSE. Although sometimes it may take time. And frankly speaking whosoever is telling not to send CSE is because he is luckiest and got his case processed faster fortunately because of Luck or because of the officer reviewing his file, or whatsoever reason. But whose cases are stuck they must occasionally send CSE. If anyone is trying to say that it will harm your case, is totally wrong. CSE will not harm your case. But ask those unfortunate applicants who waited for several months, and later on came to know that the Visa Office has sent them by email request for Medicals but this request was never received and later on their case got rejected. And at a later stage they applied for GCMS notes they got this news that their application is rejected because not medicals done in specified period of time. And they hired lawyer and took the Visa Office's CIC staff to court and court gave decision in their favor after several months of following.

If you want you can search forum for those unfortunate applicants and take their opinion. They will advise you to send CSE at least every 30-40 days and apply for GCMS notes every 3-4 months.
Pls my concern is yet to be addressed. kindly respond.