NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ddmckay said:
Its been very enlightening reading the diverse opinion on the GCMS and CSE options ,but I would implore all to respect each other's opinion and also appreciate the posture of Pipis Hubby on this forum ,yes no single application is the same and also no arguement on this subject is infallible but like the traditions maintained on this forum lets keep our discussions simple and objective , and offer advices on individual basis as our applications would definitely not suffer the same faith . It will do if PM messages is used to address very specific issues. Please let's honor our collective resolve at succeeding .Pipis hubby pls kindly disregard any comment that is inconsistent with the spirit with which this forum was floated . Your advices remain on point and very relevant . Thank you.
Dear ddmckay, I guess people will see things differently but the approach to issues like yours will always make the difference. We thank God for grace, cheers :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
superzee said:
Dear Pipis Husband,

I join voices with Lolesky's to thank you for your invaluable contributions to this thread. However, I take exception to the way and manner you addressed the last issue. ManagersOnline was airing his opinion and that should be respected. None of us is a staff of AVO. All we do here is try to share views based on our individual experiences, perceptions or sometimes, assumptions. That should also be respected.

I realized from your timeline, that you were fortunate enough to be amongst the first applicants for FSW2014. This gave you an early-starter's advantage over many of the other applicants and this could possibly explain why you got your PPR in less than 6weeks after your MR. As I write many have not received PPR after over 4months of MR. You dont expect these applicants to assume Business-As-Usual, when the MR email clearly stated that feedbacks would be received within 30days of document submission.

I would implore anyone who is getting troubled over delayed updates to explore all APPROPRIATE avenues provided by CIC/AVO to seek clarification. These avenues would not have been provided if there would be no use for them. For me, I sent a CSE to AVO about 8weeks after my MR and got a reply about 5days later. The immigration officer simply explained that my file was in queue and that files were being treated on a FIFO basis. Needless to say that this calmed my agitation a great deal...
Hi super zee, all opinions are respected but not when people are being tagged lazy because they did not request for gcms. That won't be tolerated please.

Yes, we're not staff of AVO but you're here getting advice all the same aren't you? At the end of the day, people should have total respect and not scare others into unnecessary panic. Our watchword here is that it will end in the praise of the most High wether you get gcms or not.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Lolesky said:
Pipis Husband said:
Permit me to say, you are very wrong with your unsubstantiated assumptions. Are you saying you know better than the staff of the VOs or that it was the follow up that you have been doing by CSE that brought your file to where it is? Are you saying that it was the ordering of GCMS notes that caused them to treat your file? With due respect, that's incorrect.

I never sent any CSE and I have never ordered a GCMS note. Personally, I feel the GCMS is a complete waste of time for any one who filled their application incorrectly. It is only those who doubt what they filled that need to get GCMS to confirm otherwise. If like me, you filled your forms correctly, you don't need GCMS to check what the review of your file will reveal.

I downloaded the forms, I filled them, I applied and I waited in prayer. I don't have 2 heads and didn't do anything extraordinary but believe in my God and His ability to perfect and complete all things. In due time, I got the visa and I am now a permanent resident. No CSE or GCMS required, no cause for any sort of alarm.

Pipis Husband, I want to appreciate you once again for your continuous supports, and advices to this forum. What you are giving to this forum can not be quantified and I want to say most of us are where we are due to your initiative. Thank you for that ceaseless effort, but in a way I want to disagree with your last submission especially about the issue of GCMS, in as much I dont believe to bother the VO through CSE, I will still admonish anybody that have the opportunity to request for the note. It helped me to know the status , the analysis review and misrepresentation of my application when I noticed unnecessary delay. As you always say no application is the same, the fact that you did not either request for GCMS nor send CSE does not mean it should be applicable to everyone.
In my own case, thank God I requested for the GCMS, if not I wouldn't have known the many wrong facts the review officer had about my application and I can tell you my appication was filled without error. How do you explain when the review officer said I visited Canada in 2010 and 2012, whereas in my travel history, it was clearly submitted I visited in 2008 and 2012, how do you also explain that I claimed to have a canadian daughter and I could not produce her BC, that I wrote it is under processing and I will forward it once ready, whereas, the photocopy was included along with her Canadian passport. pls tell me is it possible to have international passport without BC? and how can the review officer said I wrote it is under processing when I never did. How would you have addressed the fact that the review officer said my spouse applied for the FSW program in 2012 and it was terminated, whereas, my spouse applied in 2007 and it was cancelled by the policy of Canadian govt. Enough of these misrepresentation. If I had not requested for the GCMS I wouldn't have known all these and the review officer couldn't call nor send email for clarification but waiting for me to send the BC once ready.
I made this submission just to clear air on the importance of GCMS for somebody to learn and not to create avenue for arguement. I therefore enjoin anyone that want to know the position of his/her application to do so. It is not a crime.
Thanks
Lolesky.
Hi Lolesky, don't get it wrong. If you are led to request for gcms, by all means go ahead. But for anyone to state it amounts to laziness not to request for it, that sort of silly talk won't fly here.

Who knows how many errors were made on my file by the review officers? I really don't know and it doesn't matter cos you know why? I trust in the One who makes the unqualified qualified. That is how I operate and that is the basis with which I share advice here. Wether I was the first to apply or the last to apply is totally irrelevant. My file went through the same AVO at the time they were battling with backlog from 2012 and 2013 set. Not now that things have eased there. I perfectly understand your situation but don't think mine was any easier. I just left it to the One that perfects all things.

I hope this clarifies the issue, cheers.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Jamezo78 said:
Hello forumites,
Pls I was send a MR on 10/09/2015 but without RPRF, i sent a CSE to confirm if it was only the MR that was sent through the mail. Two days later i recieved update on my ECAS ''medical recieved'' but my CSE has never been replied. Is it a normal thing to send MR without RPRF and what could be the reason?
just relax you are not alone, some of us only got MR no RPRF payment yet. But I believe it will come with PPR

crazyluv

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Na wah!!Whats happening here??See wetin tension dey breed.Baba God go win.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Thanks to everyone who has commented upon my advise of either sending CSE or requesting GCMS notes. This is how an open discussion forum works, and this is the spirit of "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" and respecting "DIFFERENCE OF OPINION". I can say with full confidence that, all whatever is said about the internal SOPs of the Visa Offices by whosoever on this forum, are just guess and assumptions. Nobody knows with definite truth or nobody has the "Official Detailed Operational Manual containing all SOPs of VOs", through which he is presenting the information. Even the top consultants do not have access to these confidential manuals, then how can we?

But what I have described as "Laziness / Negligence / Forgetting" of the Visa Officers, I don't understand what is the offense in these words. Those who are working in Corporate Cultures, and Government Offices, or MNCs, don't you observer this phenomena? I think this is prevalent. To be lazy is not a CRIME by the way. And there are sufficient evidences present on this forum from the applicants who are victims of this phenomena. Even read the ashif_eee story who is the founder of main thread of FSWP2014 Timeline.

My opinion is based on the real cases happened by Visa Offices because of above facts with some applicants that's why for well being of everyone and keeping the objective of establishment of this forum which is to provide fee advisory services, I have submitted my opinions. This is of course opinion.

Anyhow just to make everyone hopefully Future Permanent Residents of Canada and Later on Future Canadian Citizens, I have here good news for all of you:-

Guys! you are going to have an energetic and active PM, in my opinion a very Liberal Prime Minister, a few pics of Mr. Justin Trudeau...............

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi super zee, all opinions are respected but not when people are being tagged lazy because they did not request for gcms. That won't be tolerated please.

Yes, we're not staff of AVO but you're here getting advice all the same aren't you? At the end of the day, people should have total respect and not scare others into unnecessary panic. Our watchword here is that it will end in the praise of the most High wether you get gcms or not.
He/she never branded any forumites as lazy he only reffered to the slow reaction of the VOs to the applications as lazy which is in no way an insult. Let's not confuse use of English with insults.

Guys if you feel led to raise GCMS notes or CSE please do and if otherwise let's keep knees bent in prayers.

All the best to everyone waiting for positive updates. I'm sure the rains will continue on Monday. Cheers

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
subsidy12 said:
He/she never branded any forumites as lazy he only reffered to the slow reaction of the VOs to the applications as lazy which is in no way an insult. Let's not confuse use of English with insults.

Guys if you feel led to raise GCMS notes or CSE please do and if otherwise let's keep knees bent in prayers.

All the best to everyone waiting for positive updates. I'm sure the rains will continue on Monday. Cheers
Dear sir, we are moving forward on the issue. Thanks for chipping in.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Pipis Husband said:
Dear sir, we are moving forward on the issue. Thanks for chipping in.
Oh really!!!! After you realized your goof??? I honestly think you should apologize for creating an unnecessary tension over that issue which was totally unnecessary rather than try sweep it under the carpet.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
It will end in Praise for us. I did not see my achievement so far as being lucky. God has been behind every stage. Remove the God factor and you'll stagnant. God forbid stagnancy. He started it and He'll finish it. Your background and orientation will determine what you call your positive progress on this immigration journey. God or luck? For me, it's God a a a a a allĺlllllllll the way. Again, it will end in Praise.

Folakenaz

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOVEMBER 17 2014
Nomination.....
JANUARY 22 2015
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
FEB 6 2015
Med's Request
AUGUST 10 2015
Med's Done....
AUGUST 12 2015
Interview........
NONE BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
SOON BY GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
VERY SOON
LANDED..........
hagnes said:
Hi,

Is the web address below the one we need to use to fill CSE or i can just send an inquiry mail to AVO. My medical results have been received 4 months ago and just wanna see if it is OK to follow up. Thanks for your expected suggestions.

secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-end.aspx
hi hagnes, it is very okay and not out of place to send a mail to follow up with your application.When I had concerns about receiving my mr alone without rprf, a month after I sent a mail with the trail of my meds and my case officer asked me to proceed and was kind enough to further state I should be rest assured my file was in queue to be reviewed, a month later I was getting a little agitated and sent another mail to inquire if my meds was received and my vo also responded acknowledging my meds and rprf and mentioned again I should be assured my file was in queue.Trust me it sure allayed my fears and worry.Frankly there is nothing to loose if a mail is sent and probably something to gain so why not send a mail anyway(my own opinion).I can imagine what it is waiting for so long between mr and ppr.Just to mention am also in the waiting game.It will be 3 months next week from my meds and am still waiting prayerfully. So my dear send a mail or cse to calm your nerves.Nothing spoil and most importantly prayerfully and it will sure end in praise for us all.No one will be left out by the grace of God Almighty. Amen!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DeeBruv said:
It will end in Praise for us. I did not see my achievement so far as being lucky. God has been behind every stage. Remove the God factor and you'll stagnant. God forbid stagnancy. He started it and He'll finish it. Your background and orientation will determine what you call your positive progress on this immigration journey. God or luck? For me, it's God a a a a a allĺlllllllll the way. Again, it will end in Praise.
Thanks sir.

To all those who've been offended by my opinions, my apologies please.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Folakenaz said:
hi hagnes, it is very okay and not out of place to send a mail to follow up with your application.When I had concerns about receiving my mr alone without rprf, a month after I sent a mail with the trail of my meds and my case officer asked me to proceed and was kind enough to further state I should be rest assured my file was in queue to be reviewed, a month later I was getting a little agitated and sent another mail to inquire if my meds was received and my vo also responded acknowledging my meds and rprf and mentioned again I should be assured my file was in queue.Trust me it sure allayed my fears and worry.Frankly there is nothing to loose if a mail is sent and probably something to gain so why not send a mail anyway(my own opinion).I can imagine what it is waiting for so long between mr and ppr.Just to mention am also in the waiting game.It will be 3 months next week from my meds and am still waiting prayerfully. So my dear send a mail or cse to calm your nerves.Nothing spoil and most importantly prayerfully and it will sure end in praise for us all.No one will be left out by the grace of God Almighty. Amen!
Thanks a lot for the positive and realistic attitude and in helping to remove the fear of others in raising CSE. You are absolutely right, specially I think that your words that "There is nothing to loose in sending CSE but there might be something to gain" are the bottom line of this all discussion and contains the reality, fact or complete truth about GCMS and CSE, beyond any doubt.

Thanks again.
+1 for you,.
Thanks.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Dotsngr said:
Long time bro, its well with you and all others waiting for positive update. It will definitely end in praise.
My personal person. It's been God o. The wait is serious. Just keep praying for us.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks sir.

To all those who've been offended by my opinions, my apologies please.
Way to go Bro. PH Your contributions on this forum has guided so many. At least we won't forget that. Manageronline was also trying to assist in his own way so it's understandable . Such disagreements are bound occur in a forum like this.
In this matter there's no Victor no vanquished! And I know IT WILL END IN PRAISE.

Guyman1234 please we need comedy lighten our mood you hear. Kindly drop a line.