+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Civ.dxb

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Nomination.....
04-09-2013
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2014
DR-DARKMAN said:
Hi all .. thx god .. I received the passports back from VO with the visa attached and CoPR for all family members yesterday .. finally stress relieved and visa in hand :p :p :p
and my thank to all forum members and our admins and moderators for your support and this wonderful thread that helped sooo much .. hope u all get urs too sooooon
1000 mabrook ya doctor , and wish u a wonderful new life,

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Hey,
It's been long and I am out of touch with forum. I was moving to a new place and now internet issues :( There are about 116 pages that are added :eek: Congratulations to all PER's, MEDS, Visa's etc. Congrats to NDVO for speeding up the process. I have a tiny update from LVO...

I sent following CSE on 4th Dec:
Hi, I am FSW 2013 applicant and it's been over 130 days since my file received at London Visa Office after PER from CIO. How long do you think on average would it take to hear from London Visa Office for any update? Considering neighbouring visa offices (Paris, Warsaw etc) are issuing medicals and visas already. I am not pressing, but would love to hear your idea of the time for the overall procedure. Thank you.

Reply:
Thank you for your email of December 4, 2013.

Please be advised that your file is with an immigration officer for review. Once the review is complete in the early part of 2014, you will receive further instructions at that time.

Yours sincerely,

JMR

January or maximum February is the month we should look forward to hear from LVO.

Good luck!!

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
The same text as Farhan (and the same officer by the looks of it), that really is excellent :D

Thanks for sharing jigzyy (+1), I can feel some stress draining away with this encouraging news!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
jigzyy said:
Hey,
It's been long and I am out of touch with forum. I was moving to a new place and now internet issues :( There are about 116 pages that are added :eek: Congratulations to all PER's, MEDS, Visa's etc. Congrats to NDVO for speeding up the process. I have a tiny update from LVO...

Hi, I am FSW 2013 applicant and it's been over 130 days since my file received at London Visa Office after PER from CIO. How long do you think on average would it take to hear from London Visa Office for any update? Considering neighbouring visa offices (Paris, Warsaw etc) are issuing medicals and visas already. I am not pressing, but would love to hear your idea of the time for the overall procedure. Thank you.

Reply:

Please be advised that your file is with an immigration officer for review. Once the review is complete in the early part of 2014, you will receive further instructions at that time.

Yours sincerely,

JMR

January or maximum February is the month we should look forward to hear from LVO.

Good luck!!

Cheers mate for the info. LVO is getting red hot. Guys, prepare for steaming MR, PPR, and VISA soon!!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear loncan,

I tried to help you to understand his post but you totally misunderstood my intention. I am really amazed to know that if one person tries to help others; not only he gets weired response but -1 too. Wonderful experience being on this forum.
I feel like being silent is better rather spending time to help others.

loncan said:
Thanks dun2can - appreciate the info (+1). Looks like LVO are indeed getting started which is encouraging.

@ Abu Hassaan - sorry if I've offended you - I sought only to clarify. Tension is high around here, lets be nice to each other!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
joe99 said:
Yup......... It's routine check of random pick of applications......
Generally it's a part of most of immigration processes.....
Good luck :)
During Background check, what does CIC check for? I know one of them is security or criminal. What are the others. Thanks
May need to inform my employer

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
Congrats oh,so happy 4 u bro!

Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,i just received my PER.
congrats so happy 4 u bro!

Aug 2, 2013
I received PER email last night (17Dec), it stated that DD charged on 3rd Dec, feeling so happy the whole night and until now... Last two weeks I had been waiting and praying for the news, as I couldn't check with the bank whether DD is encashed or not - the case of many members here.
Thank you so much for your contribution to this forum. Admin please update, thanks for your hard work.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my little wish said:
I received PER email last night (17Dec), it stated that DD charged on 3rd Dec, feeling so happy the whole night and until now... Last two weeks I had been waiting and praying for the news, as I couldn't check with the bank whether DD is encashed or not - the case of many members here.
Thank you so much for your contribution to this forum. Admin please update, thanks for your hard work.
Congrats... Wat date ua app reachd CIO ???

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jigzyy, happy to hear that things will start moving at LVO really soon!

jigzyy said:
Hey,

Reply:

Yours sincerely,

JMR

Good luck!!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS DR. DARKMAN and all others who received good news yesterday/today.

DR-DARKMAN said:
Hi all .. thx god .. I received the passports back from VO with the visa attached and CoPR for all family members yesterday .. finally stress relieved and visa in hand :p :p :p
and my thank to all forum members and our admins and moderators for your support and this wonderful thread that helped sooo much .. hope u all get urs too sooooon

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No passport request needed digits ....(France)Paris is Visa exempt..... CONGRATS!!!!!!
digits said:
digits
NOC 2174
Ecas status update: Decision made.
Details:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 21, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on October 23, 2013.

3. Medical results have been received.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Visa office: Paris

No passport request yet ... :eek:

nianjian

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHWETA SINGH said:
NOC:3211
Visa Office:new delhi
Application Received at CIO:nov 5th
IETLS Bands:7.5
Self Calculated Points:69
Degree:M.sc Biotechnology
ECA Equivalence:4yrs bachelors
Job Experience:5+
Application Sent Date:31st oct
Fee Method:DD
Receiving Time:12.30 pm
Signed by:glen

Admins plz add my details in the spreadsheet
SHWETA SINGH, thank you for sharing your timeline, u can also add it on http://heycanada.ca/, and search other applicant's timeline there

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
During Background check, what does CIC check for? I know one of them is security or criminal. What are the others. Thanks
May need to inform my employer
They may ask about.......
1.designation
2.duration of employment
3. Job responsibilities
4. Salary
5. Work hours
These are five common things they ask when they interact with your employer.....

If they go deep into discussion .......which is a rare case...,,,..
May ask about ....... Professional behaviour.......etc

Cheers :)