+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
subodh12001 said:
That can not be the reason for rejection. Even if your referral letters of your past jobs indicate job duties matching to the concerned NOC, CIC accepts that. It is not required that your experience certificates should haVe duties listed. Referral letters obtained from your Boss/HR on Company letter head are sufficient. Company letter head should bear office address , contact numbers etc.

Yes you can submit again, with correct referral letters either from your supervisor/boss or from HR.

quote author=vj_ae link=topic=146774.msg2598642#msg2598642 date=1380125970]
Dear all,

Just to inform everyone that my application was refused due to points 66 only. My 2 years experience was not considered due to duties not mentioned in employment certificate and I only attached testimonial from dept head.. Thanks admins and all forum members for unwavering supports to each of everyone. Guys what would you suggest if I will resubmit my new application end of october for noc 2131 do I have any chance to reach the cap?

Thanks and God bless us all
how did u know about the refusal of ur applicaton,me very sad to know,did u get this information on phon and what is the ur application date

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
vj_ae said:
Dear all,

Just to inform everyone that my application was refused due to points 66 only. My 2 years experience was not considered due to duties not mentioned in employment certificate and I only attached testimonial from dept head.. Thanks admins and all forum members for unwavering supports to each of everyone. Guys what would you suggest if I will resubmit my new application end of october for noc 2131 do I have any chance to reach the cap?

Thanks and God bless us all
sad to hear waht is the date of ur application and how did u know about refusal

lisdondias

Sep 13, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Hi,
any news about 2147. when was the last per recvd? what was the application date? ???

samana1

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
You should get a response soon hassan. However, people from first week of july are still waiting. Can you tell forumites one thing... what encouraged you to apply canada while you are already australian PR. This helps a lot for those who are not able to decide whether Australia or Canada.

hassan85 said:
Hello Every one,

I am an Australian Permanant Resident and I applied for canadian migration. I am from 2147 NOC. My documents reached sydney Nova scotia on 9th Septemeber 2013. At that day the cap was 210 and now it is 264. Can anyone confirm my application is before 300 cap or not? I havent got any response from CIC and money from card is also not deducted. please help and guide me am very upset.

thanks
hassan

samana1

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Sorry... No news at all..

:-[
lisdondias said:
Hi,
any news about 2147. when was the last per recvd? what was the application date? ???

rc_phil

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2013
IELTS Request
W/ initial application
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Interview........
26-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ecas DM 17-07-2014

Hi Admin,

I received my PER already but it is still with the consultant. PER recieved date: Sept. 22,2013. DD encashed-- I still don't have an idea. My ECAS status is "In process".
Please update. Thanks!

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
hassan85 said:
Hello Every one,

I am an Australian Permanant Resident and I applied for canadian migration. I am from 2147 NOC. My documents reached sydney Nova scotia on 9th Septemeber 2013. At that day the cap was 210 and now it is 264. Can anyone confirm my application is before 300 cap or not? I havent got any response from CIC and money from card is also not deducted. please help and guide me am very upset.

thanks
hassan
Too late mate..

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rromo4ka said:
Hi all!

I am back with good news. Firstly my application was transffered to Kyiv VO on September 3
Secondly for those of you who might need to get an FBI certificate, please keep in mind that Canadian Embassy in your country might be able to perform fingerprint collection. You may contact your local embassy to find out ) . They are providing this service in Ukraine on Fridays at 9AM.

Gud Luck to all!!!!! ;)
Congrats!

Did you get an AOR, or it was a response from CIO to your earlier inquiry?

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andonito said:
Just for your info ... Charged doesnt mean u r thru the cap unless u get ur PER ;)
You are wrong. Fee will not be charged if the application is not in the cap:

[quote author=CIC manual]Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with processing fees.[/quote]

randyccie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Not to worry , it happened to me , you probably have done WES before CIC announced it or you might not selected option (CIC-FSWP).

Login to the WES and pay something like $67 , this will enable CIC to check your credential online , else no PER .

Keep in mind this will delay your process of getting the PER by 2 more weeks :)

All the best

Cheers ,

jpdentdoc said:
Hello friends,[b]

I got an email from CIC today!!!!!!!!

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using WES's online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on August 1, 2013, to inform you of this situation.

In order to allow CIC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Thank you for your interest in Canada[/b]

WES is still cheating. Eventhough ordered for FSWP , CIC was kind enough to email me.! WES people havent sent any email to me, And all these days I was curious with what was happening in CIC?
Anyways now need to wait(months?????_) to see if the report is accessible to CIC or not!!!!!!!

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Banana said:
You are wrong. Fee will not be charged if the application is not in the cap:
Sorry Banana,
We had a same case in our NOC 2131 .... CC charged long time back.... 1st August .... but after CIC complet their full steps of checking they decided that he is not eligible for only having 66 points. ..
They returned the package back :( :( :(
Now he is waiting for his payment to be refunded :'( :'( :'(

Check this link....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=2131&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Guys if you are not fully aware about the full procedure of CIC checking steps .... check the following link. ... hope it helps.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randyccie said:
Not to worry , it happened to me , you probably have done WES before CIC announced it or you might not selected option (CIC-FSWP).

Login to the WES and pay something like $67 , this will enable CIC to check your credential online , else no PER .

Keep in mind this will delay your process of getting the PER by 2 more weeks :)

All the best

Cheers ,

great info randyccie.....

ur experience will help concern applicant..... .
+1 for u.....

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
I have sent my wes report with my application.but while ordering wes report I didn't select anything specific to fsw program......will it be ok if Cic does any verification.....Also I checked my wes online account just now.....it's sHowing my service level as Fswp credential assessment.....so will it be enough so that Cic can access my wes report online

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamia said:
Sorry Banana,
We had a same case in our NOC 2131 .... CC charged long time back.... 1st August .... but after CIC complet their full steps of checking they decided that he is not eligible for only having 66 points. ..
They returned the package back :( :( :(
Now he is waiting for his payment to be refunded :'( :'( :'(

Check this link....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=2131&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
Lamia, in that case the applicant was in the cap (and got charged), but was not eligible due to the lack of points.
My point is that if the fee was encashed, you are within the cap, and Andonito has stated the opposite.