+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

samana1

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
If you do not want to land within a year, then you do not need to go canada...:)

vertigoden said:
Dear Friends,

Do we know for how long the entry visa will be valid? Some say that we have one year since the date of the medicals to land. Is there an easy way to extend the entry visa?

samana1

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
samana1 said:
Thanks Samana1, Maina and Syham.

More goodnews to come for us all.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
vertigoden said:
Dear Friends,

Do we know for how long the entry visa will be valid? Some say that we have one year since the date of the medicals to land. Is there an easy way to extend the entry visa?
It is one year after medical examination (the first examination, if it is done on different dates for all members of your family), as long as your passport (or passports of family members) is valid within this timeframe. If your passport expires prior to this 12-month-timeframe (from MR), then this will be your deadline / validity of visa.

vertigoden

Jun 25, 2013
BC2013 said:
It is one year after medical examination (the first examination, if it is done on different dates for all members of your family), as long as your passport (or passports of family members) is valid within this timeframe. If your passport expires prior to this 12-month-timeframe (from MR), then this will be your deadline / validity of visa.
Thanks! What about beyond that? Is there a possibility to re-do medicals and get the visa extended or it is a game over beyond this first year?

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
vertigoden said:
Thanks! What about beyond that? Is there a possibility to re-do medicals and get the visa extended or it is a game over beyond this first year?
I don't think, a visa-extension is possible. However, if the visa is not issued by the time the MR expires, a re-medical can be made, or in certain cases even an extension of the MR is possible.

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
JBZZS said:
Hello London Visa Office .... Please wake up... CPP-O is issuing passport requests to other members and you guys are just sleeping....can someone give them a wake up call please !!!!!!! It's so frustrating to see other members getting MRs and Passport requests while LVO is in hibernation mode....... ??? :eek: :( :mad: :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
We applicants with LVO as our visa office need to be praying seriously for things to turn ariound in London VO. This chain of stagnation and slowness must be broken by fire. Amen.

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Dear Admins PLEASE UPDATE

I have reapplied.
Application reached today. Signed by GLEN
Self calculated points : 77
Spouse IELTS : YES
Rest of the details are the same

..if only i cud make it in the cap...seems tuff thoh.. :-\

Thank you

jpdentdoc

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013,
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER 30 Oct
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
12-12-2013
Med's Request
Waiting!!!!
Hello friends,[b]

I got an email from CIC today!!!!!!!!

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using WES’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on August 1, 2013, to inform you of this situation.

In order to allow CIC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Thank you for your interest in Canada[/b]

WES is still cheating. Eventhough ordered for FSWP , CIC was kind enough to email me.! WES people havent sent any email to me, And all these days I was curious with what was happening in CIC?
Anyways now need to wait(months?????_) to see if the report is accessible to CIC or not!!!!!!!

Manishsb

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013, passport in hand 15-10-2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013.
islandbabe said:
Good Answer ManishSB. :) I do hope you like the cold weather, seems you will be enjoying it soon.
Thx islandbabe , pleasure helping people here..
Just an update to all I sent my passport and they should receive it by tomorrow as i sent express.
and expecting to get visa stamped by early next month.

Good Luck all..

feel free to PM me for any questions and i will try to asnwer based on my knwoledge and judgment.
Thx

exodus2013

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER received date 10 Sept. 2013
Hi. The email must be from CONTACTA USER (WES). We had the same case and we just followed the instructions written on the email. We ordered a duplicate copy that can be viewed by CIC and after a week, we got our PER. Hope it helps. ;) ;) ;)link=topic=146774.msg2599604#msg2599604 date=1380150251]
Hello friends,[b]

I got an email from CIC today!!!!!!!!

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using WES's online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on August 1, 2013, to inform you of this situation.

In order to allow CIC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Thank you for your interest in Canada[/b]

WES is still cheating. Eventhough ordered for FSWP , CIC was kind enough to email me.! WES people havent sent any email to me, And all these days I was curious with what was happening in CIC?
Anyways now need to wait(months?????_) to see if the report is accessible to CIC or not!!!!!!!
[/quote]

harvinder25

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Manishsb.

What do you mean by "completion of PR"...do you mean once you get the visa on your passport or when you get the actual PR Card?

are you guys expecting a baby as well?

Manishsb said:
During medical they make a note (in medical report to CIC) of if your wife is preganent and after medical you get a passport request then there CIC ask to inform about any upcomming baby. I think that way they will be able to decide if you need to include new baby (after birth) in your application.

In our Passport request email they had question about if we are expecting baby before completion of PR.

I think they will have some expedited provisioing to get PR for new baby..but its important to inform them about it.

hassan85

Sep 25, 2013
Hello Every one,

I am an Australian Permanant Resident and I applied for canadian migration. I am from 2147 NOC. My documents reached sydney Nova scotia on 9th Septemeber 2013. At that day the cap was 210 and now it is 264. Can anyone confirm my application is before 300 cap or not? I havent got any response from CIC and money from card is also not deducted. please help and guide me am very upset.

thanks
hassan