+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are not The System 8), but just a bunch of incompetent, indifferent bureaucrats, poorly doing their work and not responsible for anything.

Same "homo bureaucraticus" species as in India, China or Russia. Not much difference. May be some of them migrated to Canada and made it to CIC.
I wouldn't be very surprised. ;D

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come on, idoit. Cheer up!

Life will not end with CIC rejection.
Let's be realistic, many of us here eventually will be in the same shoes at the end of the day.

It was just one of many many opportunities around, you never know where you find it or lose it.
Keep looking, keep your eyes and ears open and you will find it for sure.

Cheer up, man.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
husman said:
IDOIT
I WANN ASK A QUESTION DID U SEND THE GREEN COPY OR THE WHITE COPY OF IELTS......I THINK WE NEED TO SEND THE WHITE ONE....COS FOR ME I HAD JUST ONE COPY N THT WAS WHITE....OR ACCORDING TO THEM U SENT NOTHING AT ALL?
THIS IS RIDICULOUS....HOW CAN SOMEONE FORGET THEIR IELTS? I KNOW HOW U FEEL.............ALL CRACKED UP :-\ N BANGING THE HEAD ON THE WALL :mad:
Mine was green and I only got one copy

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loncan said:
The organisation I used here in the UK provide only one copy, in green. To get another you have to have an organisation receive it.

Idoit - very sorry to hear your news, and hope you are able to get it sorted out.
Same here

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
islandbabe said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this thread. I really appreciate all the useful information being shared on this forum. I need your guidance in following queries:Welcome

1.I am a foreign national, residing in Phoenix, AZ, USA since July 12th, 2012. Can I submit my application for FSW program at Canadian VISA office at Los Angeles or is there any other VO office where I need to submit my application: CPP-O should be your visa office

550 South Hope Street, 9th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90071
United States of America

2. Do I need to include original IELTS score or I can attach a copy of original score? Original copy of IELTS General not Academic

3. I try to call 1-613-944-4000 number, but I got a message "This toll-free facility is not available in your area". Is there any other number I can dial from USA? The number was given on every other page almost in the last 12 or so sheets, just look back.

I understand I have a very minimal chance by applying at this stage. But, I would still like to take a chance. Take a chance......post your details here as well, you never did say what your Noc Category was......

Thanks for all the help.
Hi

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Just need to clarify "CPP-O should be your visa office". I am at Phoenix, AZ, USA (from last one year) and nearest Canadian VO is at Los Angeles. What I really want to confirm: Is this the office I can apply or Do we need to send the application at a centralized visa office in Canada?

I am applying for "2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers", that means my chances are even less :)

Thank again,

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaem said:
Guys

On the Generic Application Form 0008, Question 11, Date and place of your last entry to Canada, do you have to answer this if you've just been to Canada once for a couple of weeks holiday?

Tks

Jaem
If you select CANADA as your current country of residence as an answer to Qyestion 10, only then you need to answer Q11. If your current country of residence is some other county thn Q11 will become grey meaning you don't have to answer this Q. Even the form will not let you type anything there.

Seniors can advise if you should write by hand in this case for your visit visa entry...........although I also visited Canada few years back but I did not fill this question as it was grey. People who already got PER can answer better.

lesmor

Jul 5, 2013
:'(

Got our returned package yesterday...

The highlighted portions are:

1. On the 2-page rejection letter, the "changes to eligibility and Note: Work Experience part was highlighted.
2. However, on the checklist, only birth certificate was highlighted

Does that mean both do not qualify? Or only what is highlighted in the checklist?

I entered my title as business intelligence/database developer. Do I have to write the exact word software developer to qualify?

jaem

May 4, 2013
freek4iphone said:
BTW - we have added 100 pages in less than a week, and everyone who is following this thread is reading every single post. A humble request to everyone - before clicking on Post, please ask yourself - Is this going to add any value to hundreds of followers? If yes go ahead and post it.
Couldn't agree more.
We are all very happy that some members are getting their fees cashed or that it was Canada Day and stuff but, there is no need to document it here.

I for once have asked two important questions (important to me, at least) and have gotten no answers. Instead my questions have been followed by pages and pages of nice yet irrelevant posts. Sighs. Sorry to moan, guys... :-[

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
lesmor said:

1. On the 2-page rejection letter, the "changes to eligibility and Note: Work Experience part was highlighted.

Does that mean both do not qualify? Or only what is highlighted in the checklist?

I entered my title as business intelligence/database developer. Do I have to write the exact word software developer to qualify?

so bad to hear that .. would u plz share with us the date ur file was received by CIC .. and the date the rejection letter was datted with .. also did they charged (encashed ) you before that rejection .. did u send the birth certificate or not ... sorry for all those questions but it's for the benefit of all members ... thx for ur cooperation

jaem

May 4, 2013
jaem said:
Couldn't agree more.
We are all very happy that some members are getting their fees cashed or that it was Canada Day and stuff but, there is no need to document it here.

I for once have asked two important questions (important to me, at least) and have gotten no answers. Instead my questions have been followed by pages and pages of nice yet irrelevant posts. Sighs. Sorry to moan, guys... :-[
UPDATE: Got an answer from JBZZS. Thanks a bunch, dude! Hopefully a senior will follow up. Happy now :)

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
civeng said:
Good day all !
may this day brings us GOOD news !!! 8)

...and about ppl that have a lot of free time thus start "fantasising" and bother other ppl:

Reddevil I'm counting on you !! (and other 13th of May applicants!!)
I finished reading about 20+ pages in 1 sitting. What happened! I wasn't checking for 24 hours max.

Good day civeng, unfortunately the day has ended and no news on the CC charge for me. A week ago, I thought that this week would bear some results, but no. Lets see what happens next week and if the 13th May applicants get some news.

Congrats to islandbabe for her PER and to others too for their charge + PER.

As for questioning the CIC/CIO for their working in regards to being slow, I think we should reconsider. As already pointed out by Jigzy that this is year about 20 days quicker than last time in regards to fee being charged. How have they regressed in processing? Though I totally agree that cap updates could be quicker and more efficient.

I believe there are a lot of things to check and process before they charge the fee and that they open applications a lot earlier than we assume. I have a reason to believe this, that I'll clarify later.

Happy weekend everybody.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
lesmor said:

Sorry to hear about your rejection. Please answer the following

1- Paste your job duties here, so that we can see what actually went wrong. Title itself play a very little role. It's the opening line & the job duties that matters.
2- Birth Certificate, have you sent it or substituted it with High School Certificate. Was it your or your spouse [if applicable].
3- Your Visa Office, Date sent / received and the date this letter was dated.

Thanks!

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
jig nesh said:
he has mentioned few posts back. it was 28th June. No CC charged.
He did not. This is his / her first post. :(

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
rssb said:
Hi

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Just need to clarify "CPP-O should be your visa office". I am at Phoenix, AZ, USA (from last one year) and nearest Canadian VO is at Los Angeles. What I really want to confirm: Is this the office I can apply or Do we need to send the application at a centralized visa office in Canada?

I am applying for "2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers", that means my chances are even less :)

Thank again,
If you are living in USA legally for more than one year then you will have to choose CPP-O as your visa office as they are responsible to process PR related applications. LA visa office will not process Permanent residence application.
you need to send your complete file to Centralized Intake Office (CIO - Sydeny, Nova Scotia) while mentioning your visa office CPP-O in the application form.