+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Hello! Please enter my details in the sheet.

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: sydney Australia
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 72
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: Masters in information yechnology
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 1+
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent.....: 30 -05-2013
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination: , Alberta

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Dont worry abt the appointment letter, I have never sent it. Just the letter from your employer stating your salary , ur dyuties and the position your are would suffice.
Personally i wouldnt send it. If they ever need then u will get enough time. to explain the discrepancies. At the moment Sydney NS just checks the salary and the position and the duites. Thats it.

Hope it helps. But please do what u feel is correct. All the above applies to me. and its just an advise.
Follow your heart,
amayra said:
But they have asked in documents list about appointment letters.....
i guess appointment letters are mandatory..
PLZ REPLY SOON
I am going to send my application today...

amayra

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
self : 12-11-2014, spouse & baby : 27-08-2015 Re- medical : 22-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
23rd march 2016
prince_of_darkness said:
Dont worry abt the appointment letter, I have never sent it. Just the letter from your employer stating your salary , ur dyuties and the position your are would suffice.
Personally i wouldnt send it. If they ever need then u will get enough time. to explain the discrepancies. At the moment Sydney NS just checks the salary and the position and the duites. Thats it.

Hope it helps. But please do what u feel is correct. All the above applies to me. and its just an advise.
Follow your heart,
Thanks for ur prompt reply...
I am relieved..

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
prince_of_darkness said:
Amarya,
if your refferal letter states the duties and other points needed for CIC, then why make it complicated for CIC by sending the Appointment letter. They dont need it. atleast at this stage. Make it simple for the,. it will help your case. If I was you I would have never sent the appointment letter creating conflict in their mind.
Its just my opinion. No one ever asks for your appointment letter.its not mandatory. its again my views.
The salary on appointment letter can be different from one on the referral letter. One could get an increment in between, right? I had sent original copy of Referral letter with business card of the signing authority and notarized copies of resignation/relieving letter, increment/promotion letters, confirmation/appointment letters (in that order) starting from my current employer till the first employer.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Clickitt said:
Where it is specified dear!!!
Somebody already posted it, it's here:
Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

- the English or French translation; and
- an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
- a certified copy of the original document.

Well, that is at least the case for people like me, who do not have originals in English. Only thing in English that I have is the IELTS, and I have to send that original anyway. :)
But anyway, we made enough points here for anyone to decide on his now now. The Guide/checklist are simply contradictory at some points.

So, this is ready to go our new blog with a '*' saying: "We don't have a consensus on this matter". :D

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
balkanada said:
Somebody already posted it, it's here:
Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

- the English or French translation; and
- an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
- a certified copy of the original document.

Well, that is at least the case for people like me, who do not have originals in English. Only thing in English that I have is the IELTS, and I have to send that original anyway. :)
But anyway, we made enough points here for anyone to decide on his now now. The Guide/checklist are simply contradictory at some points.

So, this is ready to go our new blog with a '*' saying: "We don't have a consensus on this matter". :D
You're true man...if there is contradiction among the two things, its better to take the safer side.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is so sad that at this stage. The CIC process is still so blurry, I do hope hey will make it much clearer in the future. Clickitt seems to understand the process quite clearly. My take on it is that if you have the time and since it is not very costly ....go ahead and certify you documents. The document checklist it the "updated" document to which we must now adhere and it clearly asks for COPIES.... certified true copies/notarized copies are ONLY needed for translated documents. So the website goes on to explain what a certified true copy is and who can certify a document. I really believe its up to an individual to decide to certify or not. HOWEVER.....potential applicants come to this forum to seek guidance, as we know many of them are in a time crunch with the possibility of their specific cap being filled as each days passes. Lets give them accurate information. YOU ARE TO SEND COPIES>>>>CERTIFIED COPIS ARE ONLY NEEDED FOR TRANSLATED DOCUMENTS.

Have a good day all :)

Clickitt said:
Now, just for everybody's benefit, Whether copies should be Notarized or NOT:

Open "Document Checklist [IMM5612E]" -> Go to Page 2 -> 4th Line on that is pasted below !!

"Note that original or certified copies of documents or more information may be requested by an officer at a later date" !!!

Hope this clarifies

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ADDED

SARA13 said:

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: sydney Australia
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 72
Relatives in Canada: yes
Degree: Masters in information yechnology
Job Experience: 1+
Application Sent.....: 30 -05-2013
Destination: , Alberta
dylanthomas said:

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: Kingston
IELTS Bands: 8
Self Calculated Points: 75
Relatives in Canada: No
Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
Job Experience: 5+
Application Sent.....: 31-05-2013
Destination: Calgary, Alberta

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Hi everyone!

I am posting at this forum after a long time. A friend of mine is going to apply for Can immigration soon. He has sent his transcripts in sealed envelope to WES a couple of days back through DHL. Now, we have come to know that the courier services like DHL open up every envelope etc sent through them as a security check. Which means that the sealed envelope containing the attested transcripts would also likely be opened by them in which case, it won't be a sealed envelope anymore. Will WES accept that? Can anyone who sent one's documents through DHL mention one's experience here. He is extremely worried as the time is very crucial. He has applied in NOC 2132.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ammaartahir said:
Hi everyone!

I am posting at this forum after a long time. A friend of mine is going to apply for Can immigration soon. He has sent his transcripts in sealed envelope to WES a couple of days back through DHL. Now, we have come to know that the courier services like DHL open up every envelope etc sent through them as a security check. Which means that the sealed envelope containing the attested transcripts would also likely be opened by them in which case, it won't be a sealed envelope anymore. Will WES accept that? Can anyone who sent one's documents through DHL mention one's experience here. He is extremely worried as the time is very crucial. He has applied in NOC 2132.

Thank you very much in advance! :)
That's a first I heard of opening envelope. I don't think they open them, they do certainly ask at the booking facility and that's it. None here actually complained of anything.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
jigzyy said:
That's a first I heard of opening envelope. I don't think they open them, they do certainly ask at the booking facility and that's it. None here actually complained of anything.
Thanks a bunch jigzyy! :) He just had this concern and asked me to verify from someone. I believed the best advice I can find is from this forum. Thanks again and best of luck for your application processing :)

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Hi,

Whose photographs should we be sending? Is it for Primary Applicant and dependents(spouse and kid) or of entire family including parents siblings etc?
The checklist simply mentions photographs of Family members so not sure what they mean by it is it the entire family or just with dependents(spouse and kids)

Regards
Huzcan

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ammaartahir said:
Thanks a bunch jigzyy! :) He just had this concern and asked me to verify from someone. I believed the best advice I can find is from this forum. Thanks again and best of luck for your application processing :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
huzcan said:
Hi,

Whose photographs should we be sending? Is it for Primary Applicant and dependents(spouse and kid) or of entire family including parents siblings etc?

Regards
Huzcan
You as a Principal Applicant and your direct dependants, i.e, Wife, Kids.