+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
jigzyy said:
No, this time the process is different. If cashed, than its 99% PER. They are not charging before MI & points this time.
thx Jigzyy +1 for ur rapid reply .. hope it's this way this year .. do u have any confirming link or reference for this info .. hope we all can spend this weekend celebrating ... :D :D :D :D :D :D

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
jigzyy said:

I reread the manual just now, and this is what I understand.

• Receive application & date stamp it
  • Completeness Check
  • Ministerial Instructions Check
  • Eligibility Check
  • Record in the system that file is received
  • Enter Federal Skilled - 1
  • Goes for CC / DD
  • Assign & write UCI on the paper file
  • Send email of PER to the applicant

May be we are taking it wrong THAT after completeness its payment. Remember Sachin's case? He got his file returned that he missed the sign AND job duties does not match. This is only possible IF above steps are true.
For, Dr-Darkman.

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
JohnnyZee said:
UCI format is 8 numerical characters. It is NOT on the visa vignette. It may be on a letter from the visa office but I never received one. I emailed the local VO based on "contact us" on CIC website. They answered within a day.
If you have ever had a work permit, UCI is written on permit as Client ID, and the format is 9999-9999. Or, if you have received a communication from Visa Office about your other visa applications it is in that letter.

msaadkhan

Apr 11, 2012
Hello Everyone,
Guys could u let me know that now I've completed all my docs. Is it still worthy to file application or the time has gone?

I am falling under NOC 2174.

Thanks.

SAAD.

fmujeeb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013 PER : 10-07-2013
fmujeeb said:
Can anyone tell me if the velow is ok for 2174
For my NOC 2174, my experience letter from employer read like this,
Seniors Please comment if this was ok for 2174 ( I tried my best and this is the outcome after discussing with my manager and HR) htey couldn't help me from here on

Business Systems Analyst
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for computer programming for business applications.
• Gather, identify and document business user requirements.
• Participate in solution design activities and confirm system design meets requirements
from functionality, interfacing and conversion requirements perspective.
• Maintain SAP query programs, configurations and systems based on users and audit
requirements.
• Testing of computer applications and processing applications to ensure changes are
configured as per the functional requirements.
• Assigning, Creation, Edition, deletion of SAP Roles and User accounts in line with
Company and Audit policies
• Identify and communicate techno-functional problems, processes and solutions with
global IT team.
• Assist and support users for logical usage of all IT applications based on developed
specifications including user training and training documentation
• Coordinate with teams of IT applications programmer of all in-house developed and
standard programs used in business
• Understanding of Company Line of business reporting using SAP & BW/BI reporting.
• Understanding of integration of SAP with other IT applications like Concur.
• Responsible for maintenance of SAP ECC 5.0 ERP modules including SD(Sales &
Distribution)/ MM(Materials Management)/ FICO (Finance and Controlling/ HR (Human
Resource)/ PS(Project System) and SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
• Facilitate implementation of application projects of SAP, SRM & other IT Business
applications in regional countries.
• Excellent analytical & programming skills, attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
• Multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize as per business objectives and workload
• Excellent communication skills with ability to translate the underlying business into
actionable tasks
• High level of creativity to think new approaches to solution development
• Ability to work under stress and submit work within deadlines
• Ability to upgrade programming/ configuration skills and outstanding team spirit

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
My lawyers just told me that next update from CIC (VO) will be after 4-5 months once PER is allocated.
It's going to be long wait it seems.

Vel_BG

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
Nomination.....
(PER): 22-07-2013
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
...soon
msaadkhan said:
Hello Everyone,
Guys could u let me know that now I've completed all my docs. Is it still worthy to file application or the time has gone?

Thanks.

SAAD.
Since you have everything in place, why asking? Just Do it! The worst case is you loose your courier fee. But you'll never know until you try...

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
@fmujeeb: The job title and duties seems a bit concerning for 2174. I'd recommend you contact and seek Sachin9178's vote on this.

Not to be disappointing you my friend, not at all. Just tried to be practical and reasonable and honest with you. I bet title itself will be sketchy as visa officer reviews your file. I know we all like to hear what we like better, so I'll let you decide for yourself.

msaadkhan said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

SAAD.
"Nice guy" side of me says, oh take the chance and apply. Well if you read past few pages, you'll see there are two camps: 1. one being critical of the system blaming it to just draw more money from ordinary people (meaning us) 2. The more lenient camp who says go on, take the chance and apply, you've already spent XYZ$ so why not XYZ+50$. I guess I lean more towards 1st camp here, though both groups have some points! ;) The more seasoned and wise side of me says, save your 30-50$ for some wine, beer, books, enjoying a meal with your significant other(s) or charity (whatever you're into) as literally the chance right now is 0.005%. <- sophisticated stat calculations here. :D

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
msaadkhan said:
Hello Everyone,

There are 98 applicants in NOC 2174, only on this forum, whose application has already arrived to CIC. The cap is at 300. Some of those 98 will get returned, but not too much. But we don't really know what percentage of the whole world are this forum's members.
So you decide on your own. I think it may be late - but still is possible. I would still send my application, even today.

pumaca

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore - Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs L7.5, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
02-03-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2014
LANDED..........
27-09-2014
islandbabe said:
WELCOME to all the new members...Congrats Dr-Darkman and all others who received good news. Keep hopeful all the persons who are still awaiting news,looking at 2174 it seems that this forum does indeed represent a good percentage of the applications to CIC.

Our Per was also received this morning, so for that we are very grateful. Many thanks as well to The Canadian govt. for still opening its doors to immigrants, while others have closed theirs.
congrats islandbabe. i hope we can receive our PER soon.

pumaca

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore - Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs L7.5, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
02-03-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2014
LANDED..........
27-09-2014
gnxredstar said:
waw ayos nakakuha ka na. congrats.
Yes sir/madam. hopefully yours will arrive soon. Goodluck!

Tolete

Jun 28, 2013
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
File Transfer...
06-08-2013
dreamaby said:
Hello again,
i would like to ask people who got enchased- did you do wes fsw package? or just ordered two copies?
I just ordered a regular copy and that's what I sent, then 9 days after my cc was charged I received an email from wes requesting a new copy since CiC was not able to check it online, so I did it and I am still waiting for my PER email.

In your case you should order FSW package....

dan84

Dec 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
2174 App. Sent......: 07-05-2013
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013, Fee Encashed..: 25-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
12-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
17-10-2013 Med's Rcvd.....: 22-10-2013
Passport Req..
07-11-2013 Passport Sent..: 11-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
JIGS11 said:
My lawyers just told me that next update from CIC (VO) will be after 4-5 months once PER is allocated.
It's going to be long wait it seems.
Well, I believe that would depend on whether your VO is affected by the Foreign Service Officers Association (PAFSO)'s strike action or not.
From to the PAFSO's website:
As part of PAFSO’s on-going job action, select members have this week withdrawn their services at Canada’s missions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Jakarta, Bangkok and Washington. In addition, visa and immigration officers have withdrawn their services at missions in Delhi, Chandigarh, Bogota, and Sao Paolo.

"The Government's refusal to update a pay offer which has been on the table for 20 months has forced us to escalate job action measures to a level unprecedented in PAFSO’s 46-year history,” added Mr. Edwards. “We will keep up the pressure until the Government recognizes the tremendous value and dedication Foreign Service officers offer to Canada’s taxpayers and elected representatives."
Source:
http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=154

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
@ idoit

chances may be less but you cant measure it by saying 0.005 :) , because u never know
!!!
idoit said:
@ fmujeeb: The job title and duties seems a bit concerning for 2174. I'd recommend you contact and seek Sachin9178's vote on this.

Not to be disappointing you my friend, not at all. Just tried to be practical and reasonable and honest with you. I bet title itself will be sketchy as visa officer reviews your file. I know we all like to hear what we like better, so I'll let you decide for yourself.

"Nice guy" side of me says, oh take the chance and apply. Well if you read past few pages, you'll see there are two camps: 1. one being critical of the system blaming it to just draw more money from ordinary people (meaning us) 2. The more lenient camp who says go on, take the chance and apply, you've already spent XYZ$ so why not XYZ+50$. I guess I lean more towards 1st camp here, though both groups have some points! ;) The more seasoned and wise side of me says, save your 30-50$ for some wine, beer, books, enjoying a meal with your significant other(s) or charity (whatever you're into) as literally the chance right now is 0.005%. <- sophisticated stat calculations here. :D

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
There are 98 applicants in NOC 2174, only on this forum, whose application has already arrived to CIC. The cap is at 300. Some of those 98 will get returned, but not too much. But we don't really know what percentage of the whole world are this forum's members.
So you decide on your own. I think it may be late - but still is possible. I would still send my application, even today.
Hi Balkanada,

How do you know how many applicants per NOC are in this forum for this particular tread?

I would like to know ho many are under NOC 2131, thank you in advance...