+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jig nesh said:
Johnny, what is the format of UCI number? I have visit visa but dont see any UCI number just a document number starts with E and followed by 9 digits.
UCI format is 8 numerical characters. It is NOT on the visa vignette. It may be on a letter from the visa office but I never received one. I emailed the local VO based on "contact us" on CIC website. They answered within a day.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jigzyy said:
Hi,
Yes, it only tells when my application reached CIO. Did you try that? What does it say?
I'll try calling again a little today, around 3 ~ 5PM and hoping to get a lady on the phone. lol
Jigzyy - are you asking what the CIC website shows when I input my details and UCI?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
JohnnyZee said:
Jigzyy - are you asking what the CIC website shows when I input my details and UCI?
Website shows nothing. It will not show until we are issued a PER.
Phone only tells when my application reached at CIO.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
Let the good vibes engulf us and bring good news boys/girls.

jigzyy said:
lol, I called twice today, and guys picked both of the times. None of them helped. lol ;D
3rd time would be charm lady who'll tell you all secrets ;)

islandbabe said:
WELCOME to all the new members...Congrats Dr-Darkman and all others who received good news. Keep hopeful all the persons who are still awaiting news,looking at 2174 it seems that this forum does indeed represent a good percentage of the applications to CIC.
Our Per was also received this morning, so for that we are very grateful. Many thanks as well to The Canadian govt. for still opening its doors to immigrants, while others have closed theirs.
I told ya, this year percentage (esp. for 2174) of this forum would be way more than seniors from last year say. Congrats, you got what you and your husband deserve. :)

Adrenalineforu said:
'Unity' is the strongest virtue of humanity. Rename 'Unity' to 'Groupism' and it becomes the weakest. Hope ppl get my point.
Have been +1ing you lately and can't do more. True and I believe in it. Thanks for being.
Well, search for Chutayi on youtube gave an interesting youtube video (definition of chutiya). I don't know Hindi but some words you guys say Khushi, matlab, zendegi, ... I do understand ;)

Dudes, please next time jay posts, just ignore it. That's best response for him/her.

balkanada said:
I'm sure that on micro level they are able to tweak the rules a bit - an applicant whom some person at CIC 'likes' less has a real chance of being turned off on a technicality (like missing a word/name/etc) than some other applicants who's 'liked' more. Now that 'liking' can be based on prejudice, skin color, religion, English level, work experience, age, bad hand writing, bad cup of coffee the CIC worker just have had or simply CIC may have some never-written and untold rules that they have in mind when doing such exceptions and 'micromanagement'.
Yes, that's how world rules boy! No wonder why wealthy nations become wealthy and others stagnate or go down the pipe. You (as a country) got to be smart to survive. I know I have said it before, but as the topic comes, I feel the urge to repeat as some of us are so drowned into dreams.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
DR-DARKMAN said:
Finally got my CC encashed since 30 minutes ... BTW senior members .. does CC encashment means file already reviewed according to ministrial instructions and points and already accepted ? i.e does it means PER is on the way or may be NER after cc encashment
At application receipt.......completeness check by CIO (what they check?......only that required documents / forms are 100% proper with all the signatures where required).....IF OKAY......cost recovery fee (application fee)......IF GETS THROUGH........application is evaluated strictly under MI......IF QUALIFIES....... UCI and File Number is generated and recorded in GCMS and PER is sent to applicant. From here application is put in "PROCESSING".............right after that at CIO an officer starts calculating points......if equal to or higher than 67........application is sent to VO. If application gets points lesser than 67 (God forbids)......applicant is notified but fee is not returned.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jigzyy said:
Website shows nothing. It will not show until we are issued a PER.
Phone only tells when my application reached at CIO.
Ah ok...I have not called them with my UCI today. But I don't think I want to waste time/money on a call right now as I am a 21-May candidate. I may wait for a couple of weeks or so...

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
islandbabe said:
WELCOME to all the new members...Congrats Dr-Darkman and all others who received good news. Keep hopeful all the persons who are still awaiting news,looking at 2174 it seems that this forum does indeed represent a good percentage of the applications to CIC.

Our Per was also received this morning, so for that we are very grateful. Many thanks as well to The Canadian govt. for still opening its doors to immigrants, while others have closed theirs.
Congratulations.......

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@ idoit - Noproblemo mate! I owed you +1 so I just credited you.

idoit said:
I don't know Hindi but some words you guys say Khushi, matlab, zendegi, ... I do understand ;)
You just sounded so cute here! LOL

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
JohnnyZee said:
UCI format is 8 numerical characters. It is NOT on the visa vignette. It may be on a letter from the visa office but I never received one. I emailed the local VO based on "contact us" on CIC website. They answered within a day.
Oh My god. I just noted this 8 numerical characters. its not written under UCI or anything. Anyhow, I used this UCI to check if anything is available under my name on CIC website and to my surprise it shows the status of my old PR application back in 2008.
Now I did not write this UCI number in my form. I dont know what consequences it might have on my application? any guesses?

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
shaafqatz said:
Hi,
My brother has posted his application under NOC 0211, I would like to know what is the average time taken by the CIC these days to charge a CC and send a PER by email?

His application was received at CIC on 3rd July
You can check the average timings from the spreadsheet data:-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0

However, I think it will be around first week of September to get PER for the application filed on 3rd July.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jig nesh said:
Oh My god. I just noted this 8 numerical characters. its not written under UCI or anything. Anyhow, I used this UCI to check if anything is available under my name on CIC website and to my surprise it shows the status of my old PR application back in 2008.
Now I did not write this UCI number in my form. I dont know what consequences it might have on my application? any guesses?
It is not consequential. At least now you can call CIC and quote this UCI to see if they have anything on the system :) I am just pasting below what is in the FSWP guide on UCI:
"Indicate your Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank."

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
jig nesh said:
Nothing as I can see. If they can't link you to a existing UCI, they will issue you another, else update your status with the existing UCI when your file processing will be completed. You are as good as you can be. Not a false hope, this one.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
pharmacistfarhan said:
At application receipt.......completeness check by CIO (what they check?......only that required documents / forms are 100% proper with all the signatures where required).....IF OKAY......cost recovery fee (application fee)......IF GETS THROUGH........application is evaluated strictly under MI......IF QUALIFIES....... UCI and File Number is generated and recorded in GCMS and PER is sent to applicant. From here application is put in "PROCESSING".............right after that at CIO an officer starts calculating points......if equal to or higher than 67........application is sent to VO. If application gets points lesser than 67 (God forbids)......applicant is notified but fee is not returned.
thx for ur response ... badly so stress not relieved yet .. i'll still be worried of the result after cc encashment .. hope not to get NER .. I thought that if cc encashed means that file already reviewed according to ministrial instructions and we r already on the safe side .. more days in stressssss ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
DR-DARKMAN said:
thx for ur response ... badly so stress not relieved yet .. i'll still be worried of the result after cc encashment .. hope not to get NER .. I thought that if cc encashed means that file already reviewed according to ministrial instructions and we r already on the safe side .. more days in stressssss ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
No, this time the process is different. If cashed, than its 99% PER. They are not charging before MI & points this time.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Brilliant article about reducing stress. Link is below but I am also pasting some extracts from it...

"Imagine a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the worst reality you can imagine. Like living in a war zone or being in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Maybe 9 is a serious illness that most probably will result in death. Perhaps 8 is something that will forever alter your life, like going to jail or an accident that puts you in a wheelchair. Let's say 7 is something that temporarily alters your life like losing your job or having to move out of a home you can no longer afford.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Almost everything we freak out about is somewhere in the 1-2 range of dashed expectations. In other words, our moods and our stress levels are determined by events that actually matter remarkably little."

http://blogs.hbr.org/bregman/2012/07/the-best-strategy-for-reducing.html