+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Sep 11, 2013
SAP_BW said:
congratulations!
and dont worry amar..usually you will not get any email for passport delivery from NDVO but normally people are getting passport at mailing address in 5-6 days after DM..so may be you will get by end of next week.
if you had taken service from VFS then you will be able to see passport delivery status.
Thanks. I have not taken services from vfs, so I guess I will have to wait for Speed Post :(

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunflower84,

It depends how much amount would you debit from your account, when you will be able to deposit back and would you be able to provide a valid reason to VO if 3 or 6 month bank statement is asked to be submitted at later stage.

I am convinced that it is not a basic requirement of CIC to keep the whole amount/funds/assets intact all the time but the basic requirement is that you should have required amount/funds/assets once you are moving to Canada. If an applicant consume some amount and then deposit it back into the account, he/she should be able to provide reason to satisfy the VO if asked that where did he/she consume that amount and from which resource he/she earned back the amount.

This is my understanding; you can get more opinions and decide yourself.

sunflower84 said:
I got your point, as i have some urgent requirement of funds, so i want to know that after getting medical also can they ask for Proof of Funds, if there is a possibility, any such thing has happened earlier then, then i have to keep the funds in any case. Please advise.... Thanks

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Irfanyusuf,

First of all, congratulations on having a new baby.

It is not a hard and fast rule that if a new born is added to the file then process will get delayed. It totally depends on your VO and your luck too. As per LVO policy, they won't send you any kind of acknowledgment as per their policy.

irfanyusuf said:
Mates Finally today I was able to send the updated package to LVO after the addition of newborn son in Jan. Got to know that normally such applications with change in particulars take more time than normal. Is it correct ?

If correct, then I should sleep for next 3-6 months as LVO is already slow and now this change .............. will further impart delay to me case. Wish me luck.

Between, Anyone on this forum who also updated his/her info to LVO and got the acknowledgement ?

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
does anyone have idea on how much we should show as proof of funds after landing in canada in canadian dollars

applee

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
hi all, how long it take to charge a dd in the current scenario..

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
three star said:
does anyone have idea on how much we should show as proof of funds after landing in canada in canadian dollars

I will go with atlest 10k+ and you need to disclose the amount your carrying to the immigration officer after landing, If you dont disclose this taken as very serious

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
sameer004 said:
I will go with atlest 10k+ and you need to disclose the amount your carrying to the immigration officer after landing, If you dont disclose this taken as very serious
true .....but do u have any idea on what is the minimum amount that we need to show

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
mantan said:
Hi friends,

I had sent mine and spouse PCC along with the documents for newborn in November. But they have again asked for PCC along with MR. So do we need to submit a new PCC. Please advise.

mantan
Congratulations Mantan, for the MR request!!!!!

anustays

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Hey guys,
I have a query.
My file reached nova scotia on 4th of july with NOC 2132.
At that time, I had attached my credit card details for the fee to be deducted.
Later, I came to know after going through my net banking page on jan 19, that my credit card has beed deactivated by the bank without any notification.
After a lot of arguements with the bank people, I finally had to learn that they won't activate the old credit card at any cost.(HDFC Bank :mad:)
So my consultants suggested me to arrange another credit card for the fee as I was expecting my file would be in the cap (tha's y it didnt come back till now. please correct if wrong.)
I sent them the another credit card attachment with the mail to intake office on jan 20.
Since then, I have been waiting for any communication from side.
Have put repetitive reminders and called no of times to their office but no use.
Now, I want to know ur suggestions plz.
What should I do?
One more query, can i put another noc which is not filled yet without my earlier package being returned from there.
As they are not responding at all, I wanna know is this legally ok to put another case from the same applicant without waiting for the first case to be responded.
Anyone, please suggest..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

jagskarm

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 august 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
mid november
Med's Request
11 feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 feb 2014
Interview........
x
Passport Req..
11 feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
rinash said:
Third line added :)

RPRF, Passport along with PCC sent. Fingers crossed!!
CONGRATULATIONS .CAN U PLEASE TELL YOUR DATE OF MEDICALS.I HAD MINE ON 17TH FEB BUT STILL NO THIRD LINE....

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
mantan said:
Hi friends,

I had sent mine and spouse PCC along with the documents for newborn in November. But they have again asked for PCC along with MR. So do we need to submit a new PCC. Please advise.

mantan
better submit a new one, i also submitted pcc with initial application but they asked agian for PCC with med & rprf.

jagskarm

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 august 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
mid november
Med's Request
11 feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 feb 2014
Interview........
x
Passport Req..
11 feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
HO FORUM members .i had my medicals on 17 feb but still no third line added.wats the average time between medicals and third line in ECAS...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
three star,

If immigration officer will ask for POF at the time of landing, he/she would want to see the POF as per the CIC requirements based on the family size. But in most cases, I would say 99% or even more, immigration officer doesn't ask for POF at the time of landing.

three star said:
true .....but do u have any idea on what is the minimum amount that we need to show

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
amardeepsingh77 said:
I mean to say that I have not received any sort of email communication from VFS/CHC/CIC regarding the passport and I haven't received the passport either. I am just trying to find out from the people who have received their passport back about what kind of communication they get and when to expect the passport
same here...m waiting since 17th feb.My DM was in 17th dec.