+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe99 said:
PCC for 3 months old kid......????? ........don't know what to say......

I never heard any Immigration dept asking for months old baby's PCC...........except addition into application and birth certificates.....

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hila01 said:
He did not mention PCC for 3 month old kid.
I understand....you dint get my gestures then??? :)

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laksmisesh said:
Team, another important doubt. Do I need to take PCC for my 3 months old baby???

Please confirm

Thanks
Laksmisesh

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Hi everybody,

I've resigned the last month and now taking couple of months break. Shall I inform Lvo about this change?? And how shall I inform them.

The PER email says that we shall inform them if there is change such as new employer or occupation which I dont have yet.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dndoon21 said:
Hi everybody,

I've resigned the last month and now taking couple of months break. Shall I inform Lvo about this change?? And how shall I inform them.

The PER email says that we shall inform them if there is change such as new employer or occupation which I dont have yet.
Its always better to be transparent with Immigration........My point of view....you should inform your VO.......to avoid unnecessary complications in coming days of processing .....

Good luck.... :)

Sep 11, 2013
Hi friends, I received my DM status on 20th February but no email of any sort on the passport. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how they received notification?

Thanks

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
laksmisesh said:
Team, another important doubt. Do I need to take PCC for my 3 months old baby???

Please confirm

Thanks
Laksmisesh
no man..not required..three months baby can't do crime! ..most innocent in this world!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
razza_123,

I would say that it is not easy to find a job without arriving physically in Canada but it is possible. I suggest you to figure out which profession is on high demand in Canada, Cehmical Engineering or HSE, then target that profession with full passion. You can try indeed.ca and LinkedIn. If you decide to register for Premium LinkedIn membership for couple of months or so, it might pay you off the way you want. You can also search few recruiting firms specialized for Checmical Engineering or HSE job hunt.

At the end, I would suggest you that you have to make a proper plan. You shouldn't just stay out of Canada and keep searching & searching jobs in your profession because it might end-up with no result. Therefore I also suggest you to make-up you mind to get ready for odd job if you will have to do it.

Good luck buddy.

razza_123 said:
My Dear friends specially Abu Hassan, Islandbabe & others

I am a Chemical Engineer from Pakistan and also have work experience of HSE (Health, Safety & Environment). Can someone pl. guide me that how can I search and find a suitable job before going to Canada? As I have just received Medical Examination email from CIC so I have some time to find job but do not know how to proceed. I do not want to do odd jobs after arriving in Canada.
Pl. help me

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zhamd,

Have you already attended the CIIP online group roientation session? And what about in-person session, did you recieve any invitation for that?

Zahmd said:
Dear Razza_123 I would recommend u to attend CIIP online group orientation session. They are very helpful and guide u each and every step. U will find it very informative.

Best of luck.
Regards
Zahmd

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
amardeepsingh77 said:
Hi friends, I received my DM status on 20th February but no email of any sort on the passport. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how they received notification?

Thanks
Did you get your passport back ??? and what sort of email they send???

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bjazbej,

Thanks for sharing. The way LVO is processing the applications, it can be understood that they are not processing based on the application date but could be based on balanced sharing of all NOCs.

bjazjbej said:
Got answer from my enquiry 4 days back from London:

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting review and we will advise further when in apposition to do so. We do not required new passport copies at present.

Query please. I am looking forward to receive my PCC by God's grace, my question is, do I need to send to London even if i didn't receive any request from them about document update? Appreciate your reply.

Sep 11, 2013
azimrit said:
Did you get your passport back ??? and what sort of email they send???
I mean to say that I have not received any sort of email communication from VFS/CHC/CIC regarding the passport and I haven't received the passport either. I am just trying to find out from the people who have received their passport back about what kind of communication they get and when to expect the passport

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
amardeepsingh77 said:
I mean to say that I have not received any sort of email communication from VFS/CHC/CIC regarding the passport and I haven't received the passport either. I am just trying to find out from the people who have received their passport back about what kind of communication they get and when to expect the passport
congratulations!
and dont worry amar..usually you will not get any email for passport delivery from NDVO but normally people are getting passport at mailing address in 5-6 days after DM..so may be you will get by end of next week.
if you had taken service from VFS then you will be able to see passport delivery status.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
laksmisesh said:

Please confirm

Thanks
Laksmisesh
No laksmisesh, PCC not required minors. You have to send his passport though. Also inform CHC about the change in the family composition and support it with BC, and passport copy - but I guess you have done that already.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rakeshtk,

If you have any friend or relative in Canada, he/she can apply on your behalf. The cost will be CAD 5. The procedure is given at cic.gc.ca. But if you don't have any friend or relative in Canada, you can apply through a representative using different websites. It will cost of CAd 25 to 40 depending upon which representative you will choose. I think, I have read that one of such online service provider also provides the service of reading the GCMS notes. If I remember right, with simple explanation, they will charge about CAD 80 and with detailed explanation, they will charge CAD 120.

rakeshtk said:
Dear,

Could you share with us how did you applied for GCMS note... Becoz CIC website and other GCMS sites saying to access information for this we should be in Canada permanently or to be a citizen... How did you applied for this?