+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Dr.Megha said:
My application was delivered at cic office on11th june. Can anyone tell how much time will theytake to respond for my application????????
The way CIO is working it will take forever Dr. Megha.
Ideally It should take 1.5-2 months.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Dr.Megha said:
My application was delivered at cic office on11th june. Can anyone tell how much time will theytake to respond for my application????????
Pls could you paste your details so they can be added to the spreadsheet. As for your question, no one knows but assume a couple of months at least!

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
sachin9183 said:
UPDATE FROM CIC
I mailed my original application for FSW on May 4th (recd by CIC on May 8th)but by the end of that day, I realized that the Generic app was updated. So, I filled the new Generic form and added a cover letter and mailed only these 2 things to CIC on May 7th, which was recd on May 13th.
Today, I received back my updated Generic form stating that - "CIC has not received any new application from you and hence this application is returned."

Not sure, if this is a good thing or bad, but thought of updating the forum folks.
To the best of my intuition, it is good by two means:
1- this assures that CIO is working, didn't adjoin the strike action.
2-the old generic form (12-2012 footer date) is acceptable by CIO, given rest of all the forms (including schedule 3) are the most recent one - as if it was not so, they might have returned your entire application package that you dispatched to CIO initially.

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
Hi All,

could any one dare to tell me the good or bad regarding these job duties. These are the duties listed on my job letter:

1. Write and modify the software code as per requirements.
2. Perform requirement analysis of products and prepare documentation on that basis.
3. Assistance in determining the deadlines for the products and Create architecture wireframes.
4. Perform unit testing on the software code and optimize it for best performance.
5. Provide guidance to team members on technical issues and understanding processes.
6. Maintain existing products by appropriate code changes and proper versioning.
7. Prepare the Help documentation and flowcharts of the product functioning for the End Users.

The designation mentioned is Sr. Software Developer and mind it I in fact perform these duties ;D

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Amar,
this is the interview csll up letter from New delhi VO.

Date: November, 2012
UCI: 8xxxxxxxxx
*8xxxxxxx*
Application: E00bbbbbbb
*E00bbbbbb*
Applicants Name
Address
India
Pin Code
Dear Applicant
An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been
scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi xx/xx/2012 00:00:00
8xxxxxx Applicant Name Date of Birth PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE FORMAT IS
MONTH/DAY/YEAR at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New
Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15
minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time.
Your spouse and all dependent children 18 years and over must attend the interview with you.
Children under 18 do not need to attend unless we have requested. If you have adopted a child
other than by court order, the natural parents and the child (except infants) must also attend the
interview.
Amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (the IRP Regulations)
effective from December 1, 2003, permit applications made before January 1, 2002, in the
federal economic categories (skilled workers, assisted relatives, investors, entrepreneurs, and
self-employed workers, but excluding provincial nominees and applicants destined to the
Province of Quebec) to be assessed under the selection criteria of either the Immigration
Regulations, 1978 or of the IRP Regulations.
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation
services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Economic class applicants who require an interpreter for
another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an
approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is
attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters,
the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the
firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable.
Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist
you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to
negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take
you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only.
Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls.
Your application will, therefore, be assessed at interview under the IRP Regulations and/or
under the Immigration Regulations, 1978, whichever is favourable to your case. For this dual
assessment, we require current information regarding your education, work experience and your
family configuration. Therefore, you are requested to bring with you the information/documentation listed below:

completed immigrant application forms (IMM8) with schedules 1 and 3 and the
Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for yourself. These forms are available on
CIC’s website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp
You must bring supporting documents in original for all new information on your application for
which you have not already submitted evidence.
completed immigrant application forms (IMM8) with schedule 1 and the Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) for your spouse and each dependent child 18 years of age
and over irrespective of whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
conclusive proof of your claimed level of proficiency in English and/or French. This can
be in the form of language test results by an approved organization or a written
submission supporting your claimed level.
In addition, you must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in
your application:
Original individual passports for each family member included in the application
regardless of age;
Six photos, as per the enclosed instructions, for each person included in your application.
Height and eye colour information for all eligible dependants as per the enclosed form;
If you applied more than 12 months ago you must bring a current Police Certificate for
you and all eligible dependants over 18 years of age. This Police Certificate must be
issued either by a Senior Superintendent of Police or by a Regional Passport Office.
You must also bring to the interview original of the following documents for each person
included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already
submitted;
degrees, diplomas, mark sheets (or other documents confirming educational status);
documentary evidence that establishes each of your dependants' relationship to you;
(eg. original birth registration, school documents with parents' names etc.)
employers' references/appointment letters with detailed information on duties performed,
salary slips from your current and previous employments, provident fund receipts, Form
16, and evidence of vocational training and apprenticeship of training for yourself;
proof of personal funds available to finance your resettlement in Canada; (e.g. bank
statements for the past one year, fixed deposit receipts, and receipts of other
transferable investments in your name.) If you have validated arranged employment, this
does not apply to you.
If you plan to have your dependents accompany you to Canada or to join you within the
validity date of the visa, processing fees for all dependents must be paid before the
interview. We recommend that, if you have not paid the fees, you send them immediately by the fastest means. Should the fees not be paid prior to the interview, no
credit will be given for your spouse in the IRPA assessment. Fees are payable by bank
draft or certified cheque only. Cash is not accepted.
If you have relatives in Canada willing to assist you, you must provide proof of how you
are related at the interview. Affidavits are not acceptable as proof. You must produce
original all necessary birth certificates or other civil documents that prove the way that
the person is related to you. Should you not provide such proof, no points will be
awarded for the relative.
If your marital status has changed since you submitted your application. If you were
divorced, you must bring the divorce petition and certificate. If you were married, you
must bring the marriage certificate, wedding photos, photos of you together after the
wedding (e.g. outings). Each of you must also complete spousal questionnaire that is
available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5490E.PDF. Please ignore
the fact that the title refers to “sponsor”.

NOTE: If you fail to attend this interview your application will be assessed based on the
information contained in your application form and the supporting documentation you have
provided. Since an interview was scheduled to address concerns with the information in your
file, this will likely lead to the refusal of your application. No additional interview will be
scheduled.
If corresponding with this office, please quote the above file number.
This letter should be presented at the Immigration gate when you arrive for your interview and
then to the receptionist inside.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: This is a computer generated letter does not require any signature.

sikco

Jun 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
14-12-2013
Passport Req..
05-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Please add my details

Noc: 0211
Visa office: New Delhi
Ielts: 7
Self calculated: 72
Spouse ielts included: yes
Relative in canada: no
Job offer: no
Degree: Masters Degree
ECA equivalence: same
Job experiance: 5 years
Pcc sent: yes
App sent: June 13th (ups)
Fee method: DD
App received: June 18th
Received time: 8:51am
Signed by : Dexter

sinsach

Jun 3, 2013
amar31282 said:
Hi All,

could any one dare to tell me the good or bad regarding these job duties. These are the duties listed on my job letter:

1. Write and modify the software code as per requirements.
2. Perform requirement analysis of products and prepare documentation on that basis.
3. Assistance in determining the deadlines for the products and Create architecture wireframes.
4. Perform unit testing on the software code and optimize it for best performance.
5. Provide guidance to team members on technical issues and understanding processes.
6. Maintain existing products by appropriate code changes and proper versioning.
7. Prepare the Help documentation and flowcharts of the product functioning for the End Users.

The designation mentioned is Sr. Software Developer and mind it I in fact perform these duties ;D
I suppose this is more than enough :). But I hope you can defend these duties as there is a possibility that they may cross check it with your employer.

/s

geeka

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
sinsach said:
I suppose this is more than enough :). But I hope you can defend these duties as there is a possibility that they may cross check it with your employer.

/s
Quite possible! :)

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
sinsach said:

/s
Cross verification is not an issue since I do perform these all duties. I lead a team as well do development and my employer cannot deny it.

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
Hi All,

Been a silent spectator to all the discussions and now finally got the time to formally join.
Please add me with the following details:

Harry911
NOC 2132
ECA Completed
File Completed
IELTS(L,R,S,W) 9,8,7,6.5
Send Date: 16-05-2013
Received On:23-05-2013
Received Time:10:33
Received By:MARGETTI

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE..... ;)

CHEERSSSSSS

saqlain77us

Jun 1, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May 2014
Nomination.....
26 September
AOR Received.
04 November
Dear All

Any one get confirmation after reeving your document to cic office ?? i have sent my application to cic and they received on 16th May 2013 but still did not get any response.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
saqlain77us said:
Any one get confirmation after reeving your document to cic office ?? i have sent my application to cic and they received on 16th May 2013 but still did not get any response.
Dear forum visitors, please, but please - read up a bit back when you decide to post some messages/question. This forum has 340 pages and on every 2nd page we have that question. That's maybe 170 same questions and 170 same answers.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
balkanada said:
Dear forum visitors, please, but please - read up a bit back when you decide to post some messages/question. This forum has 340 pages and on every 2nd page we have that question. That's maybe 170 same questions and 170 same answers.
Agreed, and then there's the small matter of the sheet maintained by jigzy, islandbabe and marta. Any AOR/PER or CC Charged would show on that :(

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
balkanada said:
Hi Bro, What's new with you? Have you sent your application pack?