+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
Vancouver14 said:
Hello Subodh,

From where do you get this info? It is not like this in Australia. In Australia, One can apply for independent Visa as well. State Sponsorship will give u points and in turn preference.

Please share the source of this information.
Here is the link for Australia SkillSelect program. http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/

Although it has nothing to do with this forum's subject, but it may reveal some features of next generation of FSW program.

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
vertigoden said:
Dear friends,

I have received a Medical Request today from CPP-O. I have also received a request to pay the PR fee and to submit a new police certificate for one of the countries I lived in (Despite the fact that I have submitted all 3 with my application and they had approximately the same date). No request for 6 months bank account history for me but I have submitted 2-3 months of statements with my application.

I think I am starting to recover from my paranoia and I would like to share the occupation I applied under: 2113

I have a question. The email I received states:

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 30 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

Is this expected? Have other CPP-O applicants (Chinook, 1978bubun, Manishsb, JIGS11, Harvinder25) received the same? I hope to be able to obtain the new certificate from the UK within 30 days.
Hi vertigoden, Congrats on MR first of all.

Regarding 30 days limit, I am in same boat as you are. My FBI process will take around another month and there is no way to speed it up.
I checked with my lawyer but she was not concerned about 30 days limit as we have already started processing for FBI PCC.
She said submit remaining documents (MR, India PCC, fee) and we can submit FBI PCC later on.

I am checking with her senior lawyer again on 30 day limit as I want to be sure. I will keep you posted on this but I am sure it will be allright if we go beyond 30 day limit.
Hope this helps
Jigs

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
subodh12001 said:
If there is no requirement of a particular skilled occupation, who will invite you for a PR??
The state does not invite you, a potential employer may invite you and everything depends on the availability of the particular skills. Here it is CAP, they just publish list of NOCs for which they accept applications. Thats all.

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Unless you are invited, even if you have 60 points, still you cant apply. You should have the invitation letter/Email/Correspondence. Check This out:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-189/

And further as rezzas pointed out as of now all visas are closed.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/

Overview

The department is not accepting any new applications for the following visas:

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (subclass 175)
Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (subclass 176)
Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 475)
Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) Visa (subclass 886)
Skilled – Independent (Residence) Visa (Subclass 885)
Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 487).

If you are interested in the Points Tested skilled migration you must use SkillSelect to submit an Expression of Interest for a skilled visa and receive an invitation in order to lodge a visa application.
See: SkillSelect

If you are a provisional visa holder and you want to apply for a second provisional visa or add a family member to your application you may be eligible to apply for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) subclass 489 visa.
See: Skilled – Nominated or sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa

ram040479 said:
No. Even I diagree as I have been through the process. State sponsorship just enhances your point score. If an independant can score 60 points without a state sponsorship, he/she can still be invited when the sequence progresses

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Sameer, no MRs mate.. there is silence from NDVO after AORs.... seems like they are busy verifying the authenticity of documents (however, I haven't heard anyone claiming that background verification was done from HR etc).. Wish this is silence before MRs storm.. :)

sameer004 said:
I just want to see MR from NDVO anybody . Come on gusyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Cancalling,

Are we both out of the race this year????

cancalling said:
Guys ..please dont messup this forum with Australian PR process.. Yes helping and advice is good but please do it through PM

Nov 7, 2012
plz help plz help

Dear Forum members,Iam a June24th NOC 1112 applicant;When i mailed CIC i got the following mail;Can you plz give your inputs on the same;Regards

Dear Sir/Madam :

Due to the large volume of incoming applications since the re-opening of the Skilled Worker Category on 04 May 2013, our office is experiencing a slightly longer delay than normal in the creation of applications.

Please allow 10 weeks for creation of your record in our database.

Thank you.

JT
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
bachucanada said:
Guys please join NDVO league.

It is going to be very useful once NDVO starts issuing MR.

Ask admin to update your entry in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AoVEFx_MitfNdE9meS01d0h3d1dLeGtqSHlrVF83a3c&rm=full
Yes, pl add me too.. you can find my details in the tracker maintained here.

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
1112 is closed as CAP reached on Aug 21. Only applications received till may 2013 end could make it in the cap.

suneetha.nagumantri said:
plz help plz help

Dear Forum members,Iam a June24th NOC 1112 applicant;When i mailed CIC i got the following mail;Can you plz give your inputs on the same;Regards

Dear Sir/Madam :

Due to the large volume of incoming applications since the re-opening of the Skilled Worker Category on 04 May 2013, our office is experiencing a slightly longer delay than normal in the creation of applications.

Please allow 10 weeks for creation of your record in our database.

Thank you.

JT
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Admins and Seniors ,

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I have few questions which will helps many of our forum members ... kindly reciprocate accordingly

1) Does NDVO sends AOR ? As i have read somewhere that LVO and CPP-O are not sending it . Pls Clarify

some of our members from CPP-O got MR requests.

2) Has anybody who got MR request has got employment checked or any other inquiry from VO

I request the concern to reply in the interest of the forum members

Regards...
[/size][/size][/size]

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachucanada said:
Guys please join NDVO league.

It is going to be very useful once NDVO starts issuing MR.

Ask admin to update your entry in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AoVEFx_MitfNdE9meS01d0h3d1dLeGtqSHlrVF83a3c&rm=full
pls add my details

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
POM18 said:
Dear Admins and Seniors ,

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I have few questions which will helps many of our forum members ... kindly reciprocate accordingly

1) Does NDVO sends AOR ? As i have read somewhere that LVO and CPP-O are not sending it . Pls Clarify

some of our members from CPP-O got MR requests.

2) Has anybody who got MR request has got employment checked or any other inquiry from VO

I request the concern to reply in the interest of the forum members

Regards...
[/size][/size][/size]
1) NDVO sends AOR.
2) There are folks who got MR but none from NDVO has got MR yet.
Not sure if any employment check is happening with folks who has received AOR from NDVO.

Rahat

Sep 25, 2013
hi,
I have applied for noc 1112 and the cic received my application on 24th may 2013...still i have not heard anything from them. can anyone suggest me what i should do? should i contact with them or just wait more?