+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
HAMOUNA AND EZHISA will get their PER for sure today .

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
melkouk said:
True, as I said earlier, Immigration is like a gamble or loteery, you never know what you'll get or when for that matter.. But thanks again to you and rezas for the info about EOI, I never really knew how it worked exactly, until now. Its something I am def going to try now.
I know that all of us dream to receive PR, even though we are not sure how long we must wait to be hired, and also we know that our skills may not receive enough attention by employers therefore we may become underemployed. The cost of living might be times higher than where we live now, and so living conditions can become awkward for months.

But we still prefer to be there, as we are sure once we ground our feet on Canadian lands we have plenty of options to play around.

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
swordfish said:
I REALLY HOPE SO. MY PRAYERS FOR BOTH OF THEM!!!

hamouna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
DKR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
waiting for it
File Transfer...
waiting for it
Med's Request
waiting for it
Med's Done....
waiting for it
Passport Req..
waiting for it
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for it
LANDED..........
waiting for it
swordfish said:
ameennnn, May Allah answer that !!!

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
subodh12001 said:
Under the EOI system, if you are not nominated/sponsored by any employer or a State/provincial govt, then you are not invited to apply for a PR Visa.
Hello Subodh,

From where do you get this info? It is not like this in Australia. In Australia, One can apply for independent Visa as well. State Sponsorship will give u points and in turn preference.

Please share the source of this information.

hamouna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
DKR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
waiting for it
File Transfer...
waiting for it
Med's Request
waiting for it
Med's Done....
waiting for it
Passport Req..
waiting for it
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for it
LANDED..........
waiting for it
Dsiraj said:
thank you and you also will follow!!

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
You can apply under independent Visa, but still you will not be invited to apply for PR, unless one of the Provinces gives requirement of a particular trade (say Mechanical Engineers). If in your EOI under Independent Visa, you are applying under category of Mechanical Engineers and none of the Australian provinces require Mechanical engineers, then you can't move ahead to file an application for PR.

Vancouver14 said:
Hello Subodh,

From where do you get this info? It is not like this in Australia. In Australia, One can apply for independent Visa as well. State Sponsorship will give u points and in turn preference.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
three star said:
Hi NOC-2131 seniors.. Most of my roles and responsibilities I have mentioned related to project planning using softwares and quantity estimation and preparation of BOQ....
will these be good or did I miss anything.?
Roles and responsibilities of a Civil Engineer (NOC 2131) are listed in the website below:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=2131

You are not expected to perform ALL duties mentioned there, and from what you have stated, it is clear that your duties mentioned in the experience letter have the following, which I think should be enough:

Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems and structural steel fabrications

Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects

•Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
subodh12001 said:
You can apply under independent Visa, but still you will not be invited to apply for PR, unless one of the Provinces gives requirement of a particular trade (say Mechanical Engineers). If in your EOI under Independent Visa, you are applying under category of Mechanical Engineers and none of the Australian provinces require Mechanical engineers, then you can't move ahead to file an application for PR.
No. Even I diagree as I have been through the process. State sponsorship just enhances your point score. If an independant can score 60 points without a state sponsorship, he/she can still be invited when the sequence progresses

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
Vancouver14 said:
Hello Subodh,

Unfortunately all Independent Visa subclasses for skilled migrants have been closed:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/

The department is not accepting any new applications for the following visas:

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (subclass 175)
Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (subclass 176)
Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 475)
Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) Visa (subclass 886)
Skilled – Independent (Residence) Visa (Subclass 885)
Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 487).

If you are interested in the Points Tested skilled migration you must use SkillSelect to submit an Expression of Interest for a skilled visa and receive an invitation in order to lodge a visa application.
See: SkillSelect

If you are a provisional visa holder and you want to apply for a second provisional visa or add a family member to your application you may be eligible to apply for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) subclass 489 visa.
See: Skilled – Nominated or sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
If there is no requirement of a particular skilled occupation, who will invite you for a PR??

ram040479 said:
No. Even I diagree as I have been through the process. State sponsorship just enhances your point score. If an independant can score 60 points without a state sponsorship, he/she can still be invited when the sequence progresses

srip17

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Which link, r u going to submit your details? Guess am missing something. I read thru the links for EOI, but no where it asks for our details. Can you please correct my understanding?
melkouk said:
Thank you subodh, for the info. I will submit my details on the links provided, and just wait and see. Besides, I got nothing to lose now ;)

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
swordfish said:
Dsiraj said:
Thank you for your prayers & wishes buddies :)
But I'm expecting CC to be charged today and PER hopefully tomorrow, since our CC has not been encashed yet :-\

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
srip17:

sudobh referred to a link on Canada visa.com. It just asks for your name, DOB, occupation etc. I dont know if its an official EOI, maybe just a means to get you registered on the database so that employers can search for you. I dont see anything for the EOI application page on the CIC web site (or not yet anyway) Am I wrong? please confirm. thanks.

srip17 said:
Which link, r u going to submit your details? Guess am missing something. I read thru the links for EOI, but no where it asks for our details. Can you please correct my understanding?

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
I think you are mistaken.

I referred to the links already posted by someone on this forum:

Canada is going to adopt its Federal Skilled Worker Program to an EOI system, similar to Australian's Skill Select.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/enewsletter/2012/12/interest.asp?utm_source=e-newsletter-email&utm_medium=email-eng&utm_campaign=eNews122012

http://www.cicnews.com/2013/02/canada-pursue-expression-interest-immigration-model-022314.html

melkouk said:
srip17:

sudobh referred to a link on Canada visa.com. It just asks for your name, DOB, occupation etc. I dont know if its an official EOI, maybe just a means to get you registered on the database so that employers can search for you. I dont see anything for the EOI application page on the CIC web site (or not yet anyway) Am I wrong? please confirm. thanks.