+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
vicky_si said:
The anxiety is just making us all PARANOID..... looking at every nook and corner where we could go wrong... And those CIC guys are enjoying their weekend ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Vicky dont be paranoid and enjoy your weekend.

I have a strong feeling that next two working days we will hear about CC charged by someone from this forum.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
Lets Hope its not Spill.over again, who spills the beans. :'(

dylanthomas

Jun 1, 2013
Marta said:
You very welcome :D
Hello! Please enter my details in the sheet.

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: Kingston
IELTS Bands: 8
Self Calculated Points: 75
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 5+
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent.....: 31-05-2013
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination: Calgary, Alberta

gnxredstar

Apr 20, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Nomination.....
PER received August 2, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
February 27, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Interview........
February 24, 2014
Hello to my fellow fswc contestants! called up my bank thanks to spillover news. My DD is still intact, no movement or anything. ;D
the immigration game show still hasnt started yet :p. praying we all make the cut! ;D

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Friends...I think people working in CIC with likes of Sandr, Stephenson, Macleod might have left CIC :p :p....these are d guys who have received least applications :-X
CIC might be short of people and now they might be finding it tough to execute the work on time :eek: :'(
I am waiting for CIC to advertise for filling the required post so that I can apply to these positions and fulfill my Canadian dream :p :p

P.S. This is just my thought to take away the anxiety from the minds of people.... :D ;) :)

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
jig nesh said:
Vicky dont be paranoid and enjoy your weekend.

I have a strong feeling that next two working days we will hear about CC charged by someone from this forum.
After they collect FEE we all will be worrying about receiving AOR and Reference number i guess.
I am hoping this time the TAT / processing time should be very less as the application are only 50% compare to last time.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Adrenalineforu said:
It did ask me for a Verisign (Visa) password. It always does when I use my CC online. Still not sure what will happen in this case.
Ok Guys, I'm taking my words back. Sorry to anyone (Vicky you and others). I clarified with bank and the guy answered me very logically.

3D secure, verified-by-visa, etc passwords are asked when YOU PAY online NOT when somebody CHARGES YOU online/offline. So the point is you are not going to pay to CIC if ever it requests; it is CIC who will charge you when your file is up to their mark. And even if you pay online to CIC, you already know your password, right?

ex; some of you must have subscribed to online monthly service (I have subscribed to an online audio magazine). Do not they charge your CC every monthly without even knowing/asking for any one of those secure passwords? And what happens when your rent a movie or buy an App on Google play using your phone, did it ever ask for a secure password? The only thing that is needed by them is CC number and CVV which is asked only once when you subscribed to that service. That's it.

By filling up the FEE PAYMENT FORM you have already authorized CIC to debit your CC account. CIC will get in touch with a special cell in your bank who deals with international payments (a wing of CC division) with the form that you have filled (which of course carries your signature). The bank will verify all details and signature. Once confirmed the payment will be released.

Hope this clears the cloud.

kumar987

Apr 30, 2013
This is a really a long long wait.

Loosing trac of all this altogether, after so much wait. If this goes on for a month more, most of us will forget that we applied for FSWP.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
islandbabe said:
Even the applicant whose file reached on the 6th of May worries that they missed the bus. However if you really have not even started your expensive evaluation process yet and are awaiting IELTS, you may really have missed the bus.

HOWEVER ECA is valid for 5 years...and they can take a while....so maybe you can get a head start on next year???? And there is no cap for arranged employment applicants.
There should be the like button somewhere, so we can like posts that impresses us like this one. Thanks Islandbabe and give me a +1

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
Adrenalineforu said:
Ok Guys, I'm taking my words back. Sorry to anyone (Vicky you and others). I clarified with bank and the guy answered me very logically.

3D secure, verified-by-visa, etc passwords are asked when YOU PAY online NOT when somebody CHARGES YOU online/offline. So the point is you are not going to pay to CIC if ever it requests; it is CIC who will charge you when your file is up to their mark. And even if you pay online to CIC, you already know your password, right?

ex; some of you must have subscribed to online monthly service (I have subscribed to an online audio magazine). Do not they charge your CC every monthly without even knowing/asking for any one of those secure passwords? And what happens when your rent a movie or buy an App on Google play using your phone, did it ever ask for a secure password? The only thing that is needed by them is CC number and CVV which is asked only once when you subscribed to that service. That's it.

By filling up the FEE PAYMENT FORM you have already authorized CIC to debit your CC account. CIC will get in touch with a special cell in your bank who deals with international payments (a wing of CC division) with the form that you have filled (which of course carries your signature). The bank will verify all details and signature. Once confirmed the payment will be released.

Hope this clears the cloud.
Thanks Adrenalineforu and other members for clarification.... Yes, i think the authorisation shall do the Job... I just recalled that when I make payments to Skype for Skype credit through my Credit Card, even it just asks for CVV and not the 3D secure pin...

Another question which comes to my mind is that the banking system in India has a High Value Transaction authorization, i.e. if there is a high value single transaction happening on a credit card, they verify with the card holder before releasing the payment and as far as I remember Visa (with ICICI) has this value at INR 75,000. Is there any such thing that they verify on a high value transaction before releasing the payment.... Just a doubt which comes to my mind because my fees totals to CAD 1400 and the charge on my Credit Card will be approx 76,000 + conversion commission. Is there a way that we can give standing instructions to the CC company and they make sure that the payment goes through without any delay ??

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
gnxredstar said:
Hello to my fellow fswc contestants! called up my bank thanks to spillover news. My DD is still intact, no movement or anything. ;D
the immigration game show still hasnt started yet :p. praying we all make the cut! ;D
No one is contesting with you, least not me. Hope you get that?

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
vicky_si said:
Thanks Adrenalineforu and other members for clarification.... Yes, i think the authorisation shall do the Job... I just recalled that when I make payments to Skype for Skype credit through my Credit Card, even it just asks for CVV and not the 3D secure pin...

Another question which comes to my mind is that the banking system in India has a High Value Transaction authorization, i.e. if there is a high value single transaction happening on a credit card, they verify with the card holder before releasing the payment and as far as I remember Visa (with ICICI) has this value at INR 75,000. Is there any such thing that they verify on a high value transaction before releasing the payment.... Just a doubt which comes to my mind because my fees totals to CAD 1400 and the charge on my Credit Card will be approx 76,000 + conversion commission. Is there a way that we can give standing instructions to the CC company and they make sure that the payment goes through without any delay ??
Vicky_si

Unfortunately there is no way wherein we can give standing instruction to the Bank. This is my view, you may still check with the bank. However, when you swipe the card for a very high value the bank people verifies with the card holder and then they they process the payment. But in this i don't think they would verify before the payment since we have already signed the Authorization and they would not verify since it is charged by CIC, a very prestigious government body. The banks only give such facilities to reputed companies and government agencies where there are no chances of misusage etc.

Disclaimer: This is my personal view.

shehzad865

May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
IELTS Request
Included
islandbabe said:
Hi VATS...congrats...finally. Do not waste time...only translated documents need to be notarized, the top of the documents check list says copies, if needed they will ask for originals at a later time.
Hi Islandbabe,
That's not right. Please refer to the application completion guide "Guide 7000" at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg74

You can find it immediately above "Step 2: Complete the application".

It clearly says that ALL photocopies need to be notarized.

Thanks and regards...

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
GMP_13 said:
Vicky_si

Unfortunately there is no way wherein we can give standing instruction to the Bank. This is my view, you may still check with the bank. However, when you swipe the card for a very high value the bank people verifies with the card holder and then they they process the payment. But in this i don't think they would verify before the payment since we have already signed the Authorization and they would not verify since it is charged by CIC, a very prestigious government body. The banks only give such facilities to reputed companies and government agencies where there are no chances of misusage etc.

Disclaimer: This is my personal view.
I feel like agreeing to this. Even I thought of giving standing instructions to bank but I know it is not going to work mainly for two reasons;

- firstly, the letter might not go to the concerned department. Simply writing to bank manager won't help. There is a special CC cell who deals with such transactions and one cannot keep track of such special instructions.
- secondly, the date of charging the CC is uncertain. It may be a week, it may be 4 months. Hence, bank cannot put a flag again anything that would tell anyone in the bank that yes this person's CC might get debited at any time and we should allow for single transaction of the said amount.

Well, I believe the CC holder can spend any and all amount in one transaction as long as it lies within the credit cap per month set by the bank.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Shezad,

If you are happy with Notarized stuffs please go ahead. Whoever is happy with the way of sending documents please go ahead. As far as I am concerned. I just sent copies for everything apart from marriage since I am single.
No offense. its the way it makes us happy and content and satisfied with out work.
We all have one common outcome to be in canada.

shehzad865 said:
Hi Islandbabe,
That's not right. Please refer to the application completion guide "Guide 7000" at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg74

You can find it immediately above "Step 2: Complete the application".

It clearly says that ALL photocopies need to be notarized.

Thanks and regards...