+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Very well put!!!
hassanwiz17 said:
Hello forum brothers and sisters

Having noticed quite a few concerns, questions and rejection by CIC for issues related to Birth Certificates, I would like to share my experience and try to address the issue here.

Please note: If you manage to get what is mentioned in point 01., then you do not need anything else. If you do not get what is mentioned in point 01, then ALWAYS remember that you would need more than one of the remaining mentioned evidences and they would all have to be clearly labelled and communicated to CIC that they are being submitted instead of a BC and thus should be respectfully considered.

01. In the event that your BC is not available, it is FIRST advisable to try to get a BC issued LEGALLY. I am stressing on this because there are very high chances that CIC does background checks and could usually send the BC back to the BC issuing authority for verification. I know QUITE A FEW cases where fake BC was not verified by the BC issuing authority, it was also confiscated by the BC issuing authority and CIC and USCIS (US Immigration) refused the cases on the base of fraud and lying.

02. If above fails, try to get a "Certificate of Non-Availability" from the concerned BC issuing authority. They might or might not issue this in the first place because some authorities might say that they are not even sure, if you were born in their jurisdiction.

03. Hospital birth records which name the person and the parents.

04. A doctor's or midwife's certificate.

05. Medical records which name the person and the parents.

06. Immunization records from your local health clinics or health authority (I personally used this for me and my brother. He is US citizen now).

07. School records which name the person and the parents or atleast one of the parent. These can include school leaving certificates, 10th certificate, 12th certificate, mark sheets and/or a current letter from your first school or college stating that in their records, they have your name, father's name, mother's name, DOB etc.

08. Census records

09. Church records

10. Adoption decree for adopted children

11. 1 or 2 or 3 sworn affidavits by people who were living at the time of your birth and who have personal knowledge of the events such as your date and place of birth and the identity of your parents. The persons making the affidavits may be your parents, relatives, neighbors, family friends or just about anyone who can confirm the facts related to your birth. The persons making the affidavits should also include their: full name, address, their date and place of birth, their relationship to you, information regarding your birth event, and information as to how they know about this. For example, in my very own case my father's brother wrote an affidavit for me and he put all the above mentioned details and wrote that when I was born, my father and mother immediately informed him of the good news of my birth over the phone. SIMPLE and TRUE statement AND ACCEPTED AS WELL.

The best and lethal combination to ensure acceptance by CIC or other authorities is to include 1-2 affidavits and a couple of other evidence mentioned above. Hopefully it should be admitted without any questions by CIC.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Vats,

Generally with MNC's like L&T , they know the fact that HR is sitting somewhere else and most probably they know the letter you have wont be forged or claiming that you are not doing, so they r generally laid back and do not call MNC's .
They know you are speaking the truth.
But u never know NDVO. It depends on your case worker.

Vats said:
actully you know the corporate HRs, they are useless, only I know how I arrange to get referance letter. so its difficult for me, now thinking to leave the sitution as it is. what will happen if cic will call they cant speak lie to them and i have all the proof with me.

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
thanku soo much..i updated..
vicky_si said:
Hi All Forumites... May I request you to update your profile on the forum as it starts showing up (on the left hand side of your post under your name) whenever a post is made and it becomes easy to refer to in case there is a discussion going on on NOC, PER, File received dates etc (which is the case most of the times)...

I know it shall take 5 minutes of time but will immensely benefit as every time referring to spreadsheet to look up details of a particular member in case he/she needs advice may not be practical for all .....

Even Basic info like...

1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date
4. PER received date

shall be enough..

Let me give steps on how to update for ease of all..

1. Go to profile section on top right of the forum
2. Go to "Forum Profile Information" under " Modify Profile" on the Left side panel
3. Scroll down and update Visa Office, NOC Code, App Filed (mention App filed date and PER date here if received)
4. Hit "Change Profile" to save

Advice: Leave everything else blank as it un-necessarily takes up page when you post something and everyone needs to scroll down to see next post (if you are browsing via smartphone or tablets).

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon

canada123

Nov 10, 2009
Hey Guys,

I really need help finding that how do they count work experience - Like I have over 16 months of experience as a civil engineer and then I have been working as business analyst for over 3 years. So do they count my work experience for only 16 months or do they count my experience for 4 or more years. I need to obtain 13 points for my work experience in order to get pass mark for FSW.

Kindly please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
They will leave out the 4 months. (16-12)
thats for sure.
They only count years not months.

canada123 said:
Hey Guys,

I really need help finding that how do they count work experience - Like I have over 16 months of experience as a civil engineer and then I have been working as business analyst for over 3 years. So do they count my work experience for only 16 months or do they count my experience for 4 or more years. I need to obtain 13 points for my work experience in order to get pass mark for FSW.

Kindly please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
prince_of_darkness said:
They will leave out the 4 months. (16-12)
thats for sure.
They only count years not months.
Hello prince_of_darkness

Don't you think he qualifies for 13 points (4-5 years) as follows:

2131 - Civil Engineer - NOC Skill Level A - 1 Year and 4 Months
1122 - Business Analyst - NOC Skill Level A - Over 3 years

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hassan ,
I was not calculating the points,
I merely said that they will leave out the months. ( they will only consider amount of year)
Coz in 2011 they had omitted my months and only considered the years in total

for example.
I had experience of 3 years and 7 months, they only considered 3 years. ( forget abt NOC or skills level not going that deep)
next job i had experience of 2 years 5 months so they only considered 2 years
and only awarded me points for total of 5 years.
That was how the excel file stated with my rejection letter.

hassanwiz17 said:
Hello prince_of_darkness

Don't you think he qualifies for 13 points (4-5 years) as follows:

2131 - Civil Engineer - NOC Skill Level A - 1 Year and 4 Months
1122 - Business Analyst - NOC Skill Level A - Over 3 years

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hello Everyone

Please refer here for work experience points calculation:

01. Search your current and previous jobs here (at the bottom of the page, left side, there is a search box):
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

02. Then check your job against this matrix:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/html/Matrix.html

If your jobs in the last 10 years have been in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or Skill Level B, then you get points for all the jobs.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
prince_of_darkness said:
Hassan ,
I was not calculating the points,
I merely said that they will leave out the months. ( they will only consider amount of year)
Coz in 2011 they had omitted my months and only considered the years in total

for example.
I had experience of 3 years and 7 months, they only considered 3 years. ( forget abt NOC or skills level not going that deep)
next job i had experience of 2 years 5 months so they only considered 2 years
and only awarded me points for total of 5 years.
That was how the excel file stated with my rejection letter.
But even then he is getting points for 4-5 years (13 points). An if we forget the NOC and skill level how will we calculate the right points brother???? :eek:

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
Residents of Saudi Arabia how many of u submitted Imamate copies...?
For us we didn't .....as point of entry stamped in passport...is there use of iqama

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
manonquest said:
[size=10pt]

[size=10pt]DEAR FRIENDS,

WITH GRACE OF GOD AND BLESSINGS OF WELL WISHERS, I HAVE RECEIVED MY PER...

Currently details are not with me but just checked updated e-CAS and also confirmed it with my immigration agent that he has already received my PER...

THANKS TO ISLANDBABE for creating this wonderful forum through which one can relate own case with other's case to check normality/abnormality with others.

THANKS TO MY DEAR NOC 2132 friends also.... e.g. amit80203, Maina, Bharat1986 etc.

I absolutely understand down feeling of people who has been unsuccessful for cracking FSWP 2013. I still say believe in god, when he gives, gives best for you.... i felt it...

REGARDS & GOOD LUCK to all those who are waiting for PER or charging of CC/DD.
[/size][/size]
Many congrats buddy :)

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
wish goodluck to all .i just want to.know that the some.people.from.thisbforum got.back theirbapplication pack.back.due to.in complete some did they got.SCI number with the explanation letter.It means did.they mention SCI number on the explanatio
n letter .

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
YES. This is what I meant. You ARE REQUIRED explicitly by CIC to submit, as per section 13 of the document checklist IMM5612 (05-2013):

"submit an original ECA report ALONG WITH proof of the foreign education credentials for which you are claiming points".
This exactly what I am saying that if one is not claiming point for secondary or any other qualofication for that matter, it is not a requirment to submit the copies.