+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
adapacc said:
ya i got mail from ndvo file has been reached on july 30 th...iam also may 10th applicant...
Generally they take 4 to 6 months to update any thing once file reach at VO....sometimes early also.. But at present Immigration officers are on strike at NDVO... So we all need to ready for late processing.... Still no news for resolution of strike...

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
adapacc said:
ya i got mail from delhi..they mentioned ur file reached our visa office likethat....
Congrats...Wen did your documents reach CIO? what NOC have you applied under??

neha.g30

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Hi All,

I am also an applicant in 2174 category. My Application was reached on 3rd June. Is there any hope for same

Thanks
Neha

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
how can u knows strike is going on ndvo?actually call center cic are responidng the calls in workinng hours buddy....

DD2211 said:
Generally they take 4 to 6 months to update any thing once file reach at VO....sometimes early also.. But at present Immigration officers are on strike at NDVO... So we all need to ready for late processing.... Still no news for resolution of strike...

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
please go through spreadsheet and also my posts...
munirask said:
Congrats...Wen did your documents reach CIO? what NOC have you applied under??

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
Vats said:
nice topic about verification at employer. . . .. .

there is a problem but, I am in L&T and i have provided my details which are signed by my head quarter (Chennai) and I dont know personally any HR persons there who might get call (as on letter their sign and contact details are available) even I am feel i can not tell them correct about personal or telecon verification.
Vats you could call on the number provided on your experience letter and inform them that they might receive a call for verification. Since you are in another city I guess your best option is to find out from your boss and/or colleagues who are the helpful employees in the Chennai office. BTW in your C.V who's number have you put as the person to get in touch with. Inform that person for sure.

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
Vats said:
nice topic about verification at employer. . . .. .

there is a problem but, I am in L&T and i have provided my details which are signed by my head quarter (Chennai) and I dont know personally any HR persons there who might get call (as on letter their sign and contact details are available) even I am feel i can not tell them correct about personal or telecon verification.
you could also do a mock drill. have your friends or family members call the numbers that you have provided in order to see what kind of responsesw you get. that way you know what areas you need to work at.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
munirask said:
Vats you could call on the number provided on your experience letter and inform them that they might receive a call for verification. Since you are in another city I guess your best option is to find out from your boss and/or colleagues who are the helpful employees in the Chennai office. BTW in your C.V who's number have you put as the person to get in touch with. Inform that person for sure.
actully you know the corporate HRs, they are useless, only I know how I arrange to get referance letter. so its difficult for me, now thinking to leave the sitution as it is. what will happen if cic will call they cant speak lie to them and i have all the proof with me.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
adapacc said:
how can u knows strike is going on ndvo?actually call center cic are responidng the calls in workinng hours buddy....
Staff at CIC and VO is different... PAFSO Officers at CIC is working but they are at full strike at 15 VOs including NDVO... Just google with PAFSO strike for more update.. ;) ;) ;)

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
Vats said:
actully you know the corporate HRs, they are useless, only I know how I arrange to get referance letter. so its difficult for me, now thinking to leave the sitution as it is. what will happen if cic will call they cant speak lie to them and i have all the proof with me.
Buddy my only advice to you is you have to be 200% thorough from your side. Do whatever it takes to get them to acknowledge that you are an employee. In case NDVO calsl up and some one goofs up your future is at stake, not theirs.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
adapacc said:
You should update your timelines in forum Profile so same is reflecting in your POST by default.

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
if there is any one rejection u will be in the cap....becoz 2174 cap has been closed may 30 th....so i hope all the best for u.
neha.g30 said:
Hi All,

I am also an applicant in 2174 category. My Application was reached on 3rd June. Is there any hope for same

Thanks
Neha

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hello forum brothers and sisters

Having noticed quite a few concerns, questions and rejection by CIC for issues related to Birth Certificates, I would like to share my experience and try to address the issue here.

Please note: If you manage to get what is mentioned in point 01., then you do not need anything else. If you do not get what is mentioned in point 01, then ALWAYS remember that you would need more than one of the remaining mentioned evidences and they would all have to be clearly labelled and communicated to CIC that they are being submitted instead of a BC and thus should be respectfully considered.

01. In the event that your BC is not available, it is FIRST advisable to try to get a BC issued LEGALLY. I am stressing on this because there are very high chances that CIC does background checks and could usually send the BC back to the BC issuing authority for verification. I know QUITE A FEW cases where fake BC was not verified by the BC issuing authority, it was also confiscated by the BC issuing authority and CIC and USCIS (US Immigration) refused the cases on the base of fraud and lying.

02. If above fails, try to get a "Certificate of Non-Availability" from the concerned BC issuing authority. They might or might not issue this in the first place because some authorities might say that they are not even sure, if you were born in their jurisdiction.

03. Hospital birth records which name the person and the parents.

04. A doctor's or midwife's certificate.

05. Medical records which name the person and the parents.

06. Immunization records from your local health clinics or health authority (I personally used this for me and my brother. He is US citizen now).

07. School records which name the person and the parents or atleast one of the parent. These can include school leaving certificates, 10th certificate, 12th certificate, mark sheets and/or a current letter from your first school or college stating that in their records, they have your name, father's name, mother's name, DOB etc.

08. Census records

09. Church records

10. Adoption decree for adopted children

11. 1 or 2 or 3 sworn affidavits by people who were living at the time of your birth and who have personal knowledge of the events such as your date and place of birth and the identity of your parents. The persons making the affidavits may be your parents, relatives, neighbors, family friends or just about anyone who can confirm the facts related to your birth. The persons making the affidavits should also include their: full name, address, their date and place of birth, their relationship to you, information regarding your birth event, and information as to how they know about this. For example, in my very own case my father's brother wrote an affidavit for me and he put all the above mentioned details and wrote that when I was born, my father and mother immediately informed him of the good news of my birth over the phone. SIMPLE and TRUE statement AND ACCEPTED AS WELL.

The best and lethal combination to ensure acceptance by CIC or other authorities is to include 1-2 affidavits and a couple of other evidence mentioned above. Hopefully it should be admitted without any questions by CIC.

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
adapacc said:
Hi All Forumites... May I request you to update your profile on the forum as it starts showing up (on the left hand side of your post under your name) whenever a post is made and it becomes easy to refer to in case there is a discussion going on on NOC, PER, File received dates etc (which is the case most of the times)...

I know it shall take 5 minutes of time but will immensely benefit as every time referring to spreadsheet to look up details of a particular member in case he/she needs advice may not be practical for all .....

Even Basic info like...

1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date
4. PER received date

shall be enough..

Let me give steps on how to update for ease of all..

1. Go to profile section on top right of the forum
2. Go to "Forum Profile Information" under " Modify Profile" on the Left side panel
3. Scroll down and update Visa Office, NOC Code, App Filed (mention App filed date and PER date here if received)
4. Hit "Change Profile" to save

Advice: Leave everything else blank as it un-necessarily takes up page when you post something and everyone needs to scroll down to see next post (if you are browsing via smartphone or tablets).

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Gandalf said:
No they would not I think their reason is to save them time not going through uneccesary documents. My point is that you are not required to submit copies of educational document that you did have evaluated except if you are using it for a different purpose like proof of birth. You sounded in your post like everyone should have submitted all educational credentials including secondary school as a requirement.
YES. This is what I meant. You ARE REQUIRED explicitly by CIC to submit, as per section 13 of the document checklist IMM5612 (05-2013):

"submit an original ECA report ALONG WITH proof of the foreign education credentials for which you are claiming points".