+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Still a compliance violation by circumventing around and no guarantee that it will work for everyone else but eventually you will end up booking the GAA plan after being warned at the hotel.
I have question i applied for Canada study permit nd in feb 2020 i got swiss schengen visa and turkey visa but didn’t travel cz of covid-19 and i Canada study application I didn’t show these visa stamp cz my agent told me that you didn’t travel nd there is no need to show these.
i want to ask can this makes any issue with my application.

I got my PPR last week, will it cause any problem when i send it for stamping when the VO will see these visas on my passport ?

Reactions: Zohaib_tarrar20

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I have question i applied for Canada study permit nd in feb 2020 i got swiss schengen visa and turkey visa but didn’t travel cz of covid-19 and i Canada study application I didn’t show these visa stamp cz my agent told me that you didn’t travel nd there is no need to show these.
i want to ask can this makes any issue with my application.

I got my PPR last week, will it cause any problem when i send it for stamping when the VO will see these visas on my passport ?
No problem since rich travel history is always a good thing. Not entitled to disclose unless you are asked for. Only refusals from other countries must be disclosed beforehand. PPR is sent by a different VO and stamping/affixing is handled by another.

Last edited:

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
T
No problem since rich travel history is always a good thing. Not entitled to disclose unless you are asked for. Only refusals from other countries must be disclosed beforehand. PPR is sent by a different VO and stamping/affixing is handled by another.
Thanks bro ☺

Reactions: Ironclad

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
How you guys planning to do the rest of your quarantine (until 14th day) followed by the 3-day hotel one?

Are you gonna stay at student's residence or separate house? Please share.

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
How you guys planning to do the rest of your quarantine (until 14th day) followed by the 3-day hotel one?

Are you gonna stay at student's residence or separate house? Please share.
Student's residence is not permitted as it counts towards group living environment.
You must have a separate bedroom from everybody else that you did not travel with.
To be on the very safe side you can book an accommodation with a private bathroom. However, I've read some cases and a friend of mine who stayed with another person (both private bedrooms) and a shared bathroom.
But safest bet would be a private bathroom.
Just google "quarantine accommodation canada.ca" and you'll find everything you need G

Quqnus

Feb 25, 2021
I (from the UK) booked a 3nights package for my mum with Travelodge hotel in Vancouver cost me $682 she left after the first night with a negative test and non-refundable! , they took $100 from my debit card as a security deposit and for a refund, they ask me to present myself in a hotel in Vancouver !!, I did mention that from the form you can see that I am in London but they refused to pay back as it's their policy!!

• Sad
Reactions: ChileanGerman

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
I (from the UK) booked a 3nights package for my mum with Travelodge hotel in Vancouver cost me $682 she left after the first night with a negative test and non-refundable! , they took $100 from my debit card as a security deposit and for a refund, they ask me to present myself in a hotel in Vancouver !!, I did mention that from the form you can see that I am in London but they refused to pay back as it's their policy!!
That's crazy.. Let's see what the Fairfield says if I check out on day 2 if they refund it or not. Excited to see!

Reactions: ChileanGerman

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Why did you use a debit card? A credit card could have given protection in the event of a dispute.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Good luck to your friend.

Tell your friend not to back down. Your friend should be polite but very firm / insistent that a refund be given and not stop until one is received. Hotel is wrong.
We cant believe our eyes, he has got a new bill for a stay from Mar 2 to Mar 3. When he actually checked in Feb 28 (12pm) and checkout Mar 3 (11am). There is a charge for 1450+ mentioning 3 days from Feb 28 to Mar 2, then there is a new charge for 450+ mentioning one day from Mar 2 to Mar 3. The hotel is Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel. We have both the bill copies, I asked him to dispute the charge with the CC and report it to media.

PS: The normal checkin is 3pm and checkout is 12pm. But on 28th the day rate is high due to early checking at 12pm

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We cant believe our eyes, he has got a new bill for a stay from Mar 2 to Mar 3. When he actually checked in Feb 28 (12pm) and checkout Mar 3 (11am). There is a charge for 1450+ mentioning 2 days from Feb 28 to Mar 2, then there is a new charge for 450+ mentioning one day from Mar 2 to Mar 3. The hotel is Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel. We have both the bill copies, I asked him to dispute the charge with the CC and report it to media.

PS: The normal checkin is 3pm and checkout is 12pm. But on 28th the day rate is high due to early checking at 12pm
https://www.complaintsdepartment.com/marriott/

Marriott complaints contacts. Email Customer Care on customer.care@marriott.com. Call Marriott International Customer Care on 1 (800) 721-7033. Call Marriott International Headquarters on 1-301-380-3000.

Reactions: phaijalkhan

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
We cant believe our eyes, he has got a new bill for a stay from Mar 2 to Mar 3. When he actually checked in Feb 28 (12pm) and checkout Mar 3 (11am). There is a charge for 1450+ mentioning 3 days from Feb 28 to Mar 2, then there is a new charge for 450+ mentioning one day from Mar 2 to Mar 3. The hotel is Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel. We have both the bill copies, I asked him to dispute the charge with the CC and report it to media.

Turn to Twitter like many others have done.

Their credit card company should be notified as a chargeback for the one night seems reasonable given these conditions were not disclosed at the time of booking or at check-in.

Reactions: scylla