+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
At 2 hours and 59 minutes they answered my call. Currently they are only accepting bookings for those travelling until the 2nd of March guys. The next week they will accept for those travelling upto the 14th of March

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
It has gotten stricter now. From today on CBSA has made it clear that only those who have their flights scheduled 48 hours to board can make the reservation so as to prioritise the particular category. Long dated reservations are very unlikely now and such requests may mostly be refused.

This is a serious warning to all as you may risk getting your line cut off making such requests.
Depends on the travel counsellor, not all are willing for long dated reservations. It's up to you to take the risk if you are a risk taker, worked out for me though.

Last edited:

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Please, who has entered through the land boarder here or know someone who came through the land boarder? My school is in Windsor, very close to Detroit. I understand entering through the land boarder does not require the three-day hotel booking, one would be required to go straight to pre-arranged venue of quarantine in that same boarder city. So, I'm considering entering through the boarder as a first time entrant. Who has experienced this during this lately?

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
At 2 hours and 59 minutes they answered my call. Currently they are only accepting bookings for those travelling until the 2nd of March guys. The next week they will accept for those travelling upto the 14th of March
Yeah it’s weird that the agents are giving different answers to different people. Mine said that they can only book for the next 48 hours. He was very polite

Reactions: Jolankan1

Taimoor rana

Feb 17, 2020
I am calling 1 613 830 2992 but not getting connected the answer I receive is "your call cannot be completed at the moment please try back later". When i call to 1-800 number the call gets disconnected after 3-4 minutes after providing some instructions. Is anyone else having the same issues? Or anyone have some solution regarding these? Plz Help

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
For people heading to Montreal, Aloft gave some nasty service here
OMG! This is so very different from the food pictures and menu I saw from Fairmont vancouver airport.
Breakfast have many selections include egg bendicts, pancake, fruit plates...etc
Lunch have options of pasta, meal size salad, burger ...etc
And dinner are 3 courses with appentizer, main and dessert. They actually plated the dessert in the serving box nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: ynandal99

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
OMG! This is so very different from the food pictures and menu I saw from Fairmont vancouver airport.
Breakfast have many selections include egg bendicts, pancake, fruit plates...etc
And dinner are 3 courses with appentizer, main and dessert. They actually plated the dessert in the serving box nicely.
Oh nice. Seems some hotels are either cutting corners or are not well trained to handle a quarantine.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Oh nice. Seems some hotels are either cutting corners or are not well trained to handle a quarantine.
The post is in Chinese. It just happened that the person coming to Vancouver's flight on Feb 20 was cancelled and delayed to Feb 22. She became one of the first group to need the 3 days hotel quaratine and they reported it via their youtube channel with picture and videos taken by her. Hote stay wasn't cheap (I think $1700 range). But her employer is paying for it since she came to fill her new position here. Fairmont Vancouver Airport is connected to the airport. So she only needed to walk there. Fairmont is a nice hotel chain. They have pretty nice afternoon tea and restaurants in their other Vancouver locations. The pictures at the corner showed her steak dinner (looked better in the video) and lunch. I was more impressed with her dessert.

Reactions: phaijalkhan

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi! Where did you see the food pictures and menu from Fairmont Hotel? Im thinking to book either Fairmont of Radisson Vancouver.