+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
The call keeps ringing for over 20mins and then goes slient for over an hour. Not sure what kind of mockery this is.. was anyone able to talk to an agent?

And what if someone doesnt make the reservation and land?

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
It also took them almost 2 months to set up this plan and there are no websites and not all the hotels are listed. This is the definition of government inefficiency.:rolleyes:
I don't understand why they just can't confirm all the arrangement before they announce the policy :rolleyes:

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
The call keeps ringing for over 20mins and then goes slient for over an hour. Not sure what kind of mockery this is.. was anyone able to talk to an agent?

And what if someone doesnt make the reservation and land?
I guess they will just send you to an available hotel and then charge you with a much higher price LOL

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
Yes I did but only Westin and Fairmont replied me with an estimate and the others said they are not sure.
Westin said it costs 525/night for a solo traveler and Fairmont said it would be 400-500/night also for solo traveler.
Thanks for the answer. I just can't fathom, why they only approved the expensive hotels, I bet there are also other hotels that would fit the requirements they have released.

ematos1285

Feb 19, 2021
Got Trough after 2+ hours waiting. Reserved a 3 night Hotel Stay at the Sheraton Getway Hotel at Toronto Airport. Total CAD 1,565.37 Tax included for two persons.

Just a Tip: If you are waiting in line you will notice that the waiting music goes away after a time. Don't Hang up! You are still in line and eventully an operator will talk to you, (It took me 2:30 hours)

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
Got Trough after 2+ hours waiting. Reserved a 3 night Hotel Stay at the Sheraton Getway Hotel at Toronto Airport. Total CAD 1,565.37 Tax included for two persons.

Just a Tip: If you are waiting in line you will notice that the waiting music goes away after a time. Don't Hang up! You are still in line and eventully an operator will talk to you, (It took me 2:30 hours)
Hi, do you have any idea what the rate is for a 1 person booking?

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020

Does it include food and transportation too ? If yes how much we can expect without it ?

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020

WOW congrats mate it's been a long wait LOL

Reactions: Ppun and ematos1285

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
If they can't get this 1-800 business to work before the weekend it would make sense to allow people to call the hotels directly to book. Honestly, why is any of this so hard for the government? You can build a website on Shopify in several hours. What makes any of this so hard?

ematos1285

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, do you have any idea what the rate is for a 1 person booking?
The ALT Hotel in toronto has a 339+ tax rate per night for 1 Person. Its the cheapest of all hotels authorized in Toronto. I had to choose a different hotel because that one, for some reason, did not have a rate for two persons available. Hopefully that will change for others.

Reactions: Ppun

ematos1285

Feb 19, 2021
Does it include food and transportation too ? If yes how much we can expect without it ?
Yes, it includes everything. You don't have to pay anything extra. The rates are much higher than if you book directly through the hotel or Expedia, etc! So they are including the extra "services" on the rate.

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
The ALT Hotel in toronto has a 339+ tax rate per night for 1 Person. Its the cheapest of all hotels authorized in Toronto. I had to choose a different hotel because that one, for some reason, did not have a rate for two persons available. Hopefully that will change for others.
Hi Ematos, thanks! appreciate your reply.

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
If the result of the test come up earlier than the 3 night stay and you check out, will they refund the remaining night?

@ematos1285

Last edited:

ematos1285

Feb 19, 2021
If the result of the test come up earlier than the 3 night stay and you check out, will they refund the remaining night?

@ematos1285
I did not ask specifically that if you check out earlier will they refund the remaining night, but I am guessing that not, because they make it very clear that once you complete the reservation, it is 100% Non-Refundable.