+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: ynandal99

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Not sure dude, I just tried googling it. haha
Haha nice =D I also tried and it looks like we don't have to pay and the called party which is the one that we are calling will get charged

That also explains the reverse charge. Normally when we call somebody we get charged. So the reverse is that they get charged and not we

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
"The rate at the Aloft (Montreal) is $325 per night plus tax for single occupancy and an additional $200 for an adult or $150 for a child under 12." and they're working on a refund policy in case test comes back early. Clearly neither the hotels nor the government were sufficiently prepared to launch this.

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
"The rate at the Aloft (Montreal) is $325 per night plus tax for single occupancy and an additional $200 for an adult or $150 for a child under 12." and they're working on a refund policy in case test comes back early. Clearly neither the hotels nor the government were sufficiently prepared to launch this.
I'm not a legal student but I'm pretty sure under Canadian law you have to state or provide a refund policy to customers before taking payment from them. That's totally cray that they don't have this determined yet. Also super info on pricing. Thanks.

Reactions: studentfrompoland

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Additional hotel in Vancouver Airport
  • Fairmont Vancouver Airport
  • Radisson Vancouver Airport
  • The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
None of this makes sense, why only 5 stars and above hotels are chosen for 3 days quarantine. So, basically none of the smaller hotels meet the requirements of IRCC for security and other.. why??

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
This is ridiculous. They should have invest into online booking and use those funds collecting from us and make up. Many people will not going to be happy. Phone booking is flop. one more call that's it for the day. already spend 10hrs just on the call waiting 2hrs than call ends automatically.

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
A call centre for booking hotels is bad. A call centre that only operates 15 hours a day is plain stupid.

I'm all for understanding the need to deter travel but then maybe stop issuing study permits, work permits, refugee claims too? Like you cannot have it both ways.

This is also plain dumb.
"Travellers will receive email confirmation of their accommodation within 4 hours of booking."

Why does it take 4 hours to confirm a booking? Are they manually processing hotel bookings?

Reactions: sidroy09

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
A call centre for booking hotels is bad. A call centre that only operates 15 hours a day is plain stupid.

I'm all for understanding the need to deter travel but then maybe stop issuing study permits, work permits, refugee claims too? Like you cannot have it both ways.

This is also plain dumb.
"Travellers will receive email confirmation of their accommodation within 4 hours of booking."

Why does it take 4 hours to confirm a booking? Are they manually processing hotel bookings?
True!
Now I feel like they are trying to force everyone to postpone the plans. This is insane! Never expected this from the Gov.

I hope they make it far better from tomorrow morning (8 AM EST).

Reactions: ChileanGerman

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
"One Twitter user said she was told that all passengers must prepay the hotel room and it is non-refundable even if the test results come back earlier than three nights. Here’s what she told me about Toronto airport hotel quarantine prices. I can’t confirm these but I see no reason she’d make them up:

Sheraton Gateway at Pearson Airport $319 single, $444 double NO PETS

Four Points Sheraton $309 single, $509 double PETS ALLOWED

ALT Hotel Pearson $399 single, $439 double PETS ALLOWED

Holiday Inn $329 single, $539 double PETS ALLOWED

With three night minimums, that would be anywhere from $957 (plus taxes) for single occupancy at the Sheraton Gateway (which is connected to the airport) to $1,617 for two people at the Holiday Inn, plus taxes. My source told me that includes food, transportation and security costs."

Article link https://canadiantravelnews.ca/2021/02/19/canada-quarantine-hotels-booking-terms-revealed-new-rules-begin-monday/

Last edited: