+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Vj123

Feb 18, 2021
I was finally able to book my hotel, thank you so much for all the help offered to me, just an advice that I want to give out, I didn’t call at 8am ET, I called 6:30am ET and then I was answered at 8:30am ET, so don’t be scared to call before their official opening time, even though they say you’re meant to stay on the line if your flight is in the next 24hrs, don’t hang up, I’ll be traveling on the 20th of March, the lady that attended to me was really nice and didn’t reject my call, maybe it’s my luck, but don’t be scared. The hotel I’ll be staying at is the Comfort Inn at the rate of $225/per night, Fairfield was way more expensive, it was at the rate of $305/per night, i didn’t ask for the prices of the others since she just went straight to the point and asked me if i wanted the cheapest rates available, I told her yes. There is no shuttle from the airport to the hotel, it’ll be a taxi that will take me but the hotel will cover the cost, and it’s 3meals per day, I’m not too sure if the COVID test is included, I plan to call the hotel and ask. Good luck everyone!
Please check your private message once. Even i booked the same one.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Yes calls, not individual bookings. As you are well aware most people have to call more than once because calls keep getting disconnected.

Why do you feel the need to be so cynical and pushing unnecessary fear mongering? Most people are on here to share information and help each other. The situation sucks as is, we are all dealing with our own crap, there is absolutely no need to add anxiety to it.
I quoted an estimate regarding approximate values, no one can quote real time values. Even I said the same, only calls.

Last edited:

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
$1,500 Alt Hotel Pearson Airport
$1,350 Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
$1290 Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Airport
$1230 Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
$1,200 Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport
$1,150 Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
$1,110 Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport
$1,100 Hampton Inn and Suites Toronto Airport
$979 Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport
$800 to $850* Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
*Total cost includes separate transport payment

These prices are subject to change anytime and are only estimates considering the present situation.

For more useful posts, DM only.
@phaijalkhan @jithinjohn323 @ChileanGerman etc.

Last edited:

Vj123

Feb 18, 2021
1,350$ Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
1,200$ Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport
$1050 Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
$850* Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Comfort Inn comes at $790.

Vj123

Feb 18, 2021
Summary of Charges​
Room Type:​
1 Queen Bed, No Smoking​
Number of Rooms:​
1​
Number of Occupants:​
1​
Daily Rates:​
Mar 8, 2021 for 3 nights at $225.00 (per night)​
Estimated Tax and Other Charges:​
$114.75​
Estimated Total:
$789.75 (Canadian Dollar)​

Vj123

Feb 18, 2021
$1,350 Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
$1,200 Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport
$1050 Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
$800 to $850* Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Did you receive another email from the hotel too?

Emilyxx

Oct 6, 2020
Isn't it 800$ for Comfort Inn ? Fairfield offers a refund if test results come early that's the benefit.
I really don’t know, that’s the price I got and I’m quite okay with it, besides even if the results come early, I’m not leaving, my flight is fixed for 3 days after, I’m not ready to pay extra for flight change again XD

• Haha
Reactions: Ironclad

Emilyxx

Oct 6, 2020
Congrats! From some accounts of people who have reached, they weren't charged for the tests. So yeah most probably there are no charges.
I really hope so, the hotel said they couldn’t confirm anything, so I’ll probably call the government line, or just risk it lol

Feb 21, 2021

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Yes, well apparently the first night there were so few people, they were able to control it and then they stopped. It's great for Canadians, they can return and bypass, unfortunately not great for anyone else like students on visas, they can't jeopardize themselves.
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/some-travellers-walking-out-of-pearson-airport-or-take-a-fine-instead-of-paying-for-quarantine-hotel

While travellers might be able to dodge mandatory quarantine in a hotel — which can cost up to $2,000 for the required three-day stay — that doesn’t mean Public Health won’t follow up and retroactively fine them, Mooken said. The fine could be up to $1,800 per person, per day.

A spokesperson for Public Health confirmed that, under the act, a person who disobeys the mandatory quarantine could face a maximum penalty of $750,000 and/or six months imprisonment.
I think currently they haven't figured out who and how they can place the charge.

Tahosin Shah

Feb 23, 2021
Finally connected with one of the agents after 9hrs of calling though skype, the total cost of my 3 day quarantine at Embassy Stes by Hilton Toronto Arpt cost CAD 1230.43 & guys don't stop trying I booked the hotel for Feb 28, so ya they are still accepting booking not only for the ones who are going to arrive in the next 48 hours. My first call disconnected after 1hr 50 mins, second disconnected after 3hrs 4 mins and finally third call around 3hr 8 mins a female agent picked up my call , was really helpful and the process was smooth, later you will receive your confirmation of your booking through HRG and you have to update the 6 digit unique code to your ArriveCAN and then you are all set for your travel. Just keep on trying as for me I got to know about this forum yesterday and got a lot of useful information regarding the booking process so I thank to everyone out here for sharing their experience.

Reactions: blackrabbitqueen