+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Tahosin Shah

Feb 23, 2021
This claim has no basis yet. Nowhere officially it's written there needs to be an HRG number or whatever. I see lots of people on various groups able to book it directly through hotels. These people have confirmed with the Hotel that this booking is legitimate. As the government contact number is overwhelmed, they have apparently offloaded this to hotels.

However, we will only know what's the truth once they reach there. I believe Hotels wouldn't risk doing such a blunder if they weren't sure. I don't know why this person is hellbent on proving otherwise without any official statement. I could be wrong but I don't have anything official to cite otherwise, so I'd trust the Hotels.
Yes you have to, I got my confirmation from HRG then the 6 characters unique code has to be entered in your ArriveCAN

Reactions: blackrabbitqueen

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Yes you have to, I got my confirmation from HRG then the 6 characters unique code has to be entered in your ArriveCAN
People have been able to upload hotel confirmation on ArriveCan as well. My point was both must be valid since hotels are also booking directly. However we will only know once people who have directly booked through hotels land.

Prabhat Singh

Aug 2, 2019
Lot of people have sued the federal government regarding these rules because there is no transparency in these plans and they're just trying to milk out money from students to uplift their economy.
True brother, this is very wrong on so many levels.

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
People have been able to upload hotel confirmation on ArriveCan as well. My point was both must be valid since hotels are also booking directly. However we will only know once people who have directly booked through hotels land.
[/QUOTE
I have booked directly with hotel and travelling tomorrow. Hoping for the best.

Reactions: phaijalkhan

dound2018

Mar 8, 2019
Guys,
I finally got through to speak with agent
The cheapest i got in Montreal was 890$ in baymont inn
I asked her about the pcr tests done if covered by the cost of the hotel she said no.
So i want to ask those who arrived already did they pay or it was free of charge. And how much?

AbhishekDodo

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hey Guyz, Thanks a lot for your useful inputs. But anyone got any information from students who landed in Canada, about traveling through Indirect flights.
Is immigration is causing any problem? or flight is not allowing to board? Please help me by answering this question.

Thanks in advance.