+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Passport Request to Visa

lilyric

Sep 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ jumong: thanks po,different name but security guard also received my PP.

@ ate olive: thank you din po sa response,fyi DM na po ako at waiting na lang po sa PP.Hopefully and In Gods will dumating na po next week,may awa si Lord.

@ jules marqz: sir how many days you received the PP w/visa after your DM? r u in Manila?when r u bound to Canada?Good luck,thanks.

@ its_anne: Congrats! again. God bless and Good luck.

To all applicants be patient , think positive and pray and pray and pray. :)

caconstantino_33

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Muntinlupa city philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA PHILIPPINES
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
23-nov-2009
AOR Received.
23-feb-2010
Med's Request
04-march-2010
Med's Done....
12-April-2010 (CSP) (3W1) (PV2)
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2010 got / 29-Sept-2010 sent
VISA ISSUED...
NOV.18.2010 8PM
LANDED..........
BY JANUARY 2010 OR FEB.2010... GOD BLESS
we sent also our passport last october 11,2010.. till now hnd parin bumabalik.
ang pagkakaalam ko ay tru LBC nila pinapadala,kasama ang mga original documents na ipinasa natin.
sa mga friend ko 1 month after ng submission bumalik sknila passport nila.
dont worry it will come soon in right time @ Gods grace.

God bless us all Smiley

@ jumong

thank you sa reply god bless u and to of us all waiting visa
patience .... patience ... heheheheheh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

A LITTLE PRAYER FOR US WAITING VISA

A PRAYER FOR PATIENCE

Dear Heavenly Father,
Praise be given to Your Holy name for Your forbearance and mercy. You have dealt gently with Your children in love. You have been patient with me in my humanness and stubbornness.
Lord, through the work of Your Spirit, prompt me to be more jubilant in hope, more patient in times of trouble, and more consistent in my prayer life. Teach me, Lord, to wait with faith and expectancy, and may my trials be seen as times for growth in grace. Through Christ our Lord, I pray. Amen.

caconstantino_33

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA PHILIPPINES
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
23-nov-2009
AOR Received.
23-feb-2010
Med's Request
04-march-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NOV.18.2010 8PM
LANDED..........
Prayer for Patience ~

“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” —Galatians 6:9

Our most gracious and attentive Lord, help us to remember that you move in your time, knowing as only you know the perfect time and the perfect way to answer our prayers. The flower begins at seed—a seed we neither see nor understand. And gradually the seed sprouts, still deep within the damp earth, hidden from our vision. We may be tempted to believe it is not growing, and yet if we dig it up to calm our doubts, we will damage it and stunt its full blossom. Help us to be ever mindful, dear Father, that you have planted the seeds of peace for your children. Help us to continue to walk with you and know you more, growing ever stronger in our faith that what you have promised you will do, even when we do not yet have the physical evidence we seek.

How hard it is to wait after we’re prayed a particularly earnest prayer! How long is a minute to God? Sometime today, we can choose to sit quietly for 10 minutes and simply wait on the Lord. We can sit in stillness, available to God, not thinking, praying, or reading. Just waiting on the Lord can be a wonderful, restful, and rejuvenating experience. We may even find that getting what we prayed for becomes less important than spending this quiet time with God.

lilyric

Sep 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ caconstantino_33: have you check your e-CAS? think positve and pray always,it will come out soon.God bless us. :)

caconstantino_33

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA PHILIPPINES
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
23-nov-2009
AOR Received.
23-feb-2010
Med's Request
04-march-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NOV.18.2010 8PM
LANDED..........
lilyric said:
@ caconstantino_33: have you check your e-CAS? think positve and pray always,it will come out soon.God bless us. :)
@lilyric

okay i'll check thank you .. god bless good luck sa atin lahat

jumong

Star Member
Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
march 24 2010
Med's Request
May 20 2010/ june 6 recv
Med's Done....
June 18 2010/june 28 forwarded
Passport Req..
October 6 2010/ October 11 forwarded
VISA ISSUED...
dec 17 2010...valid till june 16 2011
guys bka may alam kayong murang fare ticket going to calgary.
4 kasi kami kaya medyo mabigat ang fare namin.
hope you could help us.
thank you @ God bless :)

jules marqz

Star Member
Jul 30, 2010
lilyric said:
@ jumong: thanks po,different name but security guard also received my PP.

@ ate olive: thank you din po sa response,fyi DM na po ako at waiting na lang po sa PP.Hopefully and In Gods will dumating na po next week,may awa si Lord.

@ jules marqz: sir how many days you received the PP w/visa after your DM? r u in Manila?when r u bound to Canada?Good luck,thanks.

@ its_anne: Congrats! again. God bless and Good luck.

To all applicants be patient , think positive and pray and pray and pray. :)

@lilyric - 1 month and 11 days after i sent my passport to CEM. Im leaving na on nov. 23 to winnipeg. need na nmin umalis para masanay na sa lamig and another reason is fully booked na ang mga flights. padating na rin ung sau.
ung sa sis ko eh oct. 12 nia napadala and DM na cia last week so were expecting her passport until next week.

arielcidro

Sep 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dumating na passport ko with Visa :) last monday. Thank God!

Ano po next step kasi di ka pa nababasa instructions ng CEM kasi sa province pinadala ung papers ko.

lilyric

Sep 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arielcidro said:

Ano po next step kasi di ka pa nababasa instructions ng CEM kasi sa province pinadala ung papers ko.
Congratulations! arielcidro. Thanks God at nareceived mo na ang PP w/ visa atlast you are moving forward.What courier pala? better you get those documents para makapag PDOS ka na at makapagbooking ng flight dahil kung at this moment i heard ay fully book bec. of peak season but try mo rin.Again congrats and God bless on your next step going for Canada.

Ate Olive

Oct 19, 2010
arielcidro said:

YEHEY!!! Thank you Father God! For this blessings you have given to our friend! God you are really good! Praises and Thanksgiving we offer to you... Please guide him in what to do next... In the mighty name of Jesus who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, ONE GOD FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN!

kelan ka uuwi sa province? Just relax... sing praises to Him!

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
@jumong

musta ayos at waiting for visa ka na rin...dito ka rin ba pala sa calagary anung category mo?

try mo travelocity.ca, at tripadvisor.com mura ngayong before xmas ang mga flight.. anung plan mo papuntahin family mo dito sa canada? yong uncle ko nag hihintay din ng visa nung october 5 narecieved ng embassy yong passports nya at ng family nya.

jumong said:
guys bka may alam kayong murang fare ticket going to calgary.
4 kasi kami kaya medyo mabigat ang fare namin.
hope you could help us.
thank you @ God bless :)

lilyric

Sep 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all who are waiting for their passports w/visa "SANA PO DUMATING NA!".
HEAR US OH LORD.In Jesus Name.Amen.
God bless us and more patience.

bigboy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2010
pwede kaya iadjust ung sked appointment namin sa DFA,,,,dec ,7,2010..ang sked namin ,balak ko sana by monday na ko magrenew to red one,,,required daw kasi red passport ang isubmit sa DFA dats from my PPR lettrr nila sa kin,,,sino kaya ang pwede makausap sa DFA,,,,anyone,,,tenks.godbless

jumong

Star Member
Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
march 24 2010
Med's Request
May 20 2010/ june 6 recv
Med's Done....
June 18 2010/june 28 forwarded
Passport Req..
October 6 2010/ October 11 forwarded
VISA ISSUED...
dec 17 2010...valid till june 16 2011
asagalen said:
@ jumong

musta ayos at waiting for visa ka na rin...dito ka rin ba pala sa calagary anung category mo?

try mo travelocity.ca, at tripadvisor.com mura ngayong before xmas ang mga flight.. anung plan mo papuntahin family mo dito sa canada? yong uncle ko nag hihintay din ng visa nung october 5 narecieved ng embassy yong passports nya at ng family nya.
thank you ha.AINP/PNP category ko.3 yrs. na ko d2 ng july 2010..sa brooks me dati.. na send ko na ang PP namn ng family ko last October 11 2010..yup buong family ko.kya medyo mabigat ang pamasahe.kya eto hanap ng mura.
thank you again @ God bless Us all :)

sharonjoyd

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 April 2010
Doc's Request.
04 May 2010
AOR Received.
04 May 2010
Med's Request
12 Jul. 2010
Med's Done....
21 Jul. 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 Nov. 2010
bigboy said:
pwede kaya iadjust ung sked appointment namin sa DFA,,,,dec ,7,2010..ang sked namin ,balak ko sana by monday na ko magrenew to red one,,,required daw kasi red passport ang isubmit sa DFA dats from my PPR lettrr nila sa kin,,,sino kaya ang pwede makausap sa DFA,,,,anyone,,,tenks.godbless
hi bigboy,

pwede yata kahit di kana magpasked appointment, gaya ni robertpar dalhin mo lang yung PPR mo then show mo yata sa DFA personnel and ok na, ask mo c robertpar kasi same case kayo...

regards....