+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Friends in Montreal, ur help needed

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

A friend of mine is about to submit her citizen application. She is looking for someone to review her application before she send it. Are there settlement consultants like the ones employed by community centers in Mississauga? Where can she find one? she lives near Papineau station.

thank u in advance.

soul2017

Apr 29, 2017
Hi am from montreal . And filed my application 3 month a go . And I used a lawyer to help me out and so far everything is moving smoothly . So if you have any question I can answer as much as I can according to my application since it was filled out by a lawyer .

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi am from montreal . And filed my application 3 month a go . And I used a lawyer to help me out and so far everything is moving smoothly . So if you have any question I can answer as much as I can according to my application since it was filled out by a lawyer .
Thank u very much for the quick reply and for the offer to help. Have forwarded to her. thanks again

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
my friend no need to lawyer ,, I already applied once back on December ,, and I am waiting them to finalizing the withdrawal process for the first application in order to reapply for a new application ,, so I got a good experience in filling those applications as long as she will file in English Language ,,