+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention us visit visa refusal in PR application

Zahaby

Oct 25, 2021
Just clear me about your situation, so I can tell you what to do
I didn’t mention a previous US visitor visa refusal in all my previous applications (study permit and PGWP) and I did the same mistake in TR to PR application.
One week ago, I submitted a webform with updated background form and mention that US visa refusal but I didn’t get any reply yet.
Am I in a bad situation now or IRCC will accept that?

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I didn’t mention a previous US visitor visa refusal in all my previous applications (study permit and PGWP) and I did the same mistake in TR to PR application.
One week ago, I submitted a webform with updated background form and mention that US visa refusal but I didn’t get any reply yet.
[/QUOTE
You will be fine if you mentioned it now.

KP1001

Dec 27, 2019
Does previous Canada visitor visa refusal affect our PR application through CEC?

Hi guys, around 5-6 years ago my visitor visa applications were refused for three times. As I’d strong family ties here in Canada because of my mom’s side family lives in Toronto.

Thus, VO wasn’t satisfied I would leave Canada though we mentioned my strong ties back at my home country as well. That I’ll leave Canada as I’ve family back there also we’ve a big established business, properties & many other things. But I didn’t got, despite applying it three times.

Further, I did came here at Canada on student visa & even got my PGWP without any issue. I’ve a major concern could visitor visa rejection impact my upcoming CEC application?

Please help me out guys. I’m very tensed & stressed because of this scenario. I really appreciate your knowledge about this.

Thanks

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Does previous Canada visitor visa refusal affect our PR application through CEC?

Hi guys, around 5-6 years ago my visitor visa applications were refused for three times. As I’d strong family ties here in Canada because of my mom’s side family lives in Toronto.

Thus, VO wasn’t satisfied I would leave Canada though we mentioned my strong ties back at my home country as well. That I’ll leave Canada as I’ve family back there also we’ve a big established business, properties & many other things. But I didn’t got, despite applying it three times.

Further, I did came here at Canada on student visa & even got my PGWP without any issue. I’ve a major concern could visitor visa rejection impact my upcoming CEC application?

Please help me out guys. I’m very tensed & stressed because of this scenario. I really appreciate your knowledge about this.

Thanks
Provide the refusal letter upfront and mark the refusal option "yes" mandated in any situation. Refusals must mentioned, otherwise there are consequences of 5 year of ban because of misrepresentation. Mentioning the previous refusal does not have any impact on your current application but you should not hide it.

Reactions: KP1001

KP1001

Dec 27, 2019
Provide the refusal letter upfront and mark the refusal option "yes" mandated in any situation. Refusals must mentioned, otherwise there are consequences of 5 year of ban because of misrepresentation.
Is it likely to affect my CEC application or else it’s not related? Yeah I’d always marked yes while study permit & work permit there was no issue at all. Even while creating profile I selected yes. I’m just concerned what if it impacts negatively on my CEC application.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Is it likely to affect my CEC application or else it’s not related? Yeah I’d always marked yes while study permit & work permit there was no issue at all. Even while creating profile I selected yes. I’m just concerned what if it impacts negatively on my CEC application.
Your will be fine then. You shouldn't worry if you mentioned it already. Previous refusals doesn't impact on your CEC application unless you mentioned it. Enjoy don't worry too much. Thanks.

Reactions: KP1001

mehdiaa

Dec 12, 2021
Hello,
Have you got any reply yet? Please advise I have the same situation.
Thank you

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Thank you all for your reply.
So do I need to withdraw my application and apply again or raise CSE would be sufficient?
Hi just keen to know if your correction request was accepted as one of my friend is in the same situation.
His visitor visa to canada was refused earlier but he forgot to tick mark as YES.
Does he need to raise a webform.

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Hi just keen to know if your correction request was accepted as one of my friend is in the same situation.
His visitor visa to canada was refused earlier but he forgot to tick mark as YES.
Does he need to raise a webform.
Please ask your friend to raise a webform and submit a schedule A IMM5669 attached.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Please ask your friend to raise a webform and submit a schedule A IMM5669 attached.
Thanks for your prompt response. I will convey this to him.
How about yours? Did they considered your explanation and accepted the revised Schedule A?

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Thanks for your prompt response. I will convey this to him.
How about yours? Did they considered your explanation and accepted the revised Schedule A?
I had received an email stating that they have forwarded the information to the responsible office. I tried to contact them over the telephone after that but they didn't provide any information whether it is considered or not. But they said if any further information is needed they will contact. After that i had applied for the GCMS notes in which they have mentioned regarding my call. I guess it should be fine.