+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention us visit visa refusal in PR application

w2one

May 7, 2021
Hi Taran,

Your case is simple. You should declare it now by uploading a revised form through raising a web request.

Taran123

May 12, 2021
Hi Taran,

Your case is simple. You should declare it now by uploading a revised form through raising a web request.
But I applied under tr to pr pathway. There is no way i can upload my form again ?

and one more thing i got nz refusal in back 2012.
I don't think so I mentioned in my study permit also ??

So i tell them now about 2012 refusal of nz student visa ? Or what ?

but i am sure i told on my work permit about us visitor visa in 2019

w2one

May 7, 2021
Hi Taran,

Please check previous applications about NZ refusal. Did you declare it anywhere in previous applications?
In all cases the guidance we get so far is to upload the right information in form and attach a letter of explanation.
This is a complex case, take professional advice as suitable as well. We are all wondering if someone more experienced could come and answer these.

Taran123

May 12, 2021
Hi Taran,

Please check previous applications about NZ refusal. Did you declare it anywhere in previous applications?
In all cases the guidance we get so far is to upload the right information in form and attach a letter of explanation.
This is a complex case, take professional advice as suitable as well. We are all wondering if someone more experienced could come and answer these.
I checked with my representative in INDIA. He did not remember what he put in a form or not.

i think so to tell it about nz also that I don't know he showed or not. But i am willing to tell the truth.

i can just do explanation. Nothing more than that.

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi Taran,

Hi I forget to mention Canada study permit refusal in IMM5669e as Everyone was so fast and furious in international graduate stream in Tr to Pr.However I have mentioned study permit refusal in all previous applications and now submitted webform using UCI number and passport number plus honest mistake letter plus newly filled IMM5669e plus fees receipt and planning to send it again after AOR.What are the chances of ban guys I am too much stressed out.Help me

w2one

May 7, 2021
Hi
Hi I forget to mention Canada study permit refusal in IMM5669e as Everyone was so fast and furious in international graduate stream in Tr to Pr.However I have mentioned study permit refusal in all previous applications and now submitted webform using UCI number and passport number plus honest mistake letter plus newly filled IMM5669e plus fees receipt and planning to send it again after AOR.What are the chances of ban guys I am too much stressed out.Help me
Don't be too much stressed. Your case is straightforward. Since you filled that in all previous applications, a web form updated after AOR is going to do it.

Reactions: Mpmp

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
I also had US visa rejected twice. I didn't read the question completely and assumed that it was meant for Canada. When i was checking few blogs i came here. I realized my mistake and raised a web form. I haven't got any email or acknowledgement as such. Any idea how much time it is taking nowadays?

Thank you

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi All,
I also had US visa rejected twice. I didn't read the question completely and assumed that it was meant for Canada. When i was checking few blogs i came here. I realized my mistake and raised a web form. I haven't got any email or acknowledgement as such. Any idea how much time it is taking nowadays?

Thank you
I didn't get reply yet submitted webform by july 16 2021

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
I didn't get reply yet submitted webform by july 16 2021
Thanks for sharing the information.. Please let me know once you get a reply .. I am a bit tensed because i had submitted the application in March 2021. I hope it's not too late in informing them.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Thanks for sharing the information.. Please let me know once you get a reply .. I am a bit tensed because i had submitted the application in March 2021. I hope I am not late in informing to them
That not the case when you submitted, If you inform them thats a positive point.