+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention us visit visa refusal in PR application

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi Friends,

I have been in Canada for few years. I have got study permit, renewal and PGWP. I was applying for the PR application in the TR-PR pathway recently. Since everything was in so much hurry because of the short time duration I accidentally checked all columns No for the declaration of visa refusal from any other countries. After someone else reviewed the application once again he spotted the mistake on the form and understood that the order of questions confused me and the questions change after the first 2-3 which are only for Canada.

To make matters further complicated it appears the same question was asked in the study permit and work permit and I did not declare it over there as well. ( I should have done it, I am not sure why it wasn't marked )

I had visa refusal from Norway and Germany in my past and later after few years travelled and stayed at both the places successfully under Norway and Schengen Visa at different times.

Since the application was submitted yesterday either I can withdraw this application, or I can submit CSE with updated form. I am a bit afraid that this makes my application look bad concerning the declaration were not made previously either. I am concerned on what is this the right course of action here ? I want to understand what is the best way out here. I am worried if the previous applications being approved but missing declaration could impact my current application or worst result in a misrepresentation or ban. I am also worried if I would be affecting my current status in any way.

If I do submit the updated form, should I be submitting a letter from myself or a lawyer to help explain it. Will that help ensure that I want to be honest and made a innocent error on the form that I am voluntary declaring and bring to light. I am happy to hire a lawyer if that can help make it better. I am trying to ensure the officer on the case feels satisfied and I don't face any bad outcomes.

Even if the PR application is refused, I do not want the ban to happen. That would just shatter me completely.

Please help me with your experience. May God keep u in memory.
You should wait for Aor, I am also waiting for Aor, After Aor Just raise the webform.

Jasmrahar

May 9, 2021
Hi Friends,

I have been in Canada for few years. I have got study permit, renewal and PGWP. I was applying for the PR application in the TR-PR pathway recently. Since everything was in so much hurry because of the short time duration I accidentally checked all columns No for the declaration of visa refusal from any other countries. After someone else reviewed the application once again he spotted the mistake on the form and understood that the order of questions confused me and the questions change after the first 2-3 which are only for Canada.

To make matters further complicated it appears the same question was asked in the study permit and work permit and I did not declare it over there as well. ( I should have done it, I am not sure why it wasn't marked )

I had visa refusal from Norway and Germany in my past and later after few years travelled and stayed at both the places successfully under Norway and Schengen Visa at different times.

Since the application was submitted yesterday either I can withdraw this application, or I can submit CSE with updated form. I am a bit afraid that this makes my application look bad concerning the declaration were not made previously either. I am concerned on what is this the right course of action here ? I want to understand what is the best way out here. I am worried if the previous applications being approved but missing declaration could impact my current application or worst result in a misrepresentation or ban. I am also worried if I would be affecting my current status in any way.

If I do submit the updated form, should I be submitting a letter from myself or a lawyer to help explain it. Will that help ensure that I want to be honest and made a innocent error on the form that I am voluntary declaring and bring to light. I am happy to hire a lawyer if that can help make it better. I am trying to ensure the officer on the case feels satisfied and I don't face any bad outcomes.

Even if the PR application is refused, I do not want the ban to happen. That would just shatter me completely.

Please help me with your experience. May God keep u in memory.
Same issue have you got any information how to update information please help me too

w2one

May 7, 2021
You have to raise a request with IRCC web form - it is called CSE inquiry. You can attached all your forms there.

Jasmrahar

May 9, 2021
Hi

I have submitted my PR application and got AOR on 9th march 2019.
I forgot to mention US visit visa refusal in my PR application.
I applied for US visit visa 7 months back and during my interview with visa officer he said you are not eligible this time to get a visa. He didnt say its rejected or refused, he didn’t stamp my passport or gave me any refusal letter.
Should I inform this to CIC now?
How you updated your information and have you got any reply from ircc. Please reply

Taran123

May 12, 2021
I am also in the same problem. Applied in tr to pr program under international graudate. And forgot to write in a form of refusal ? What you guys did ? Anyone can tell me ?

Taran123

May 12, 2021
I have only uploaded the correct form. No explanation uploaded yet.
I am also in the same problem. Applied in tr to pr program under international graudate. And forgot to write in a form of refusal ? What you guys did ? Anyone can tell me