Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ozzi9 said:
Hi. Wael_ar
Did cic contacted you back after you made inquiry bout refusal???
My application for pr under express enrty in under process for 5 months already and i also forgot to mention about us visit visa refusal. Now im also thinking to inform them through case based inquiry form.

Were you issued visa by cic??

Thanks
You need to correct your error. Otherwise your application is going to be refused and you'll end up with a 5 year misrepresentation ban from Canada. This is a very serious matter. You need to do something about it.

shazy12000

Aug 26, 2016
Hi baryana. I have similar situation. Was refused a visa for england 11 years ago. But after that i won visa for england 3 times. I also forgot to mention it in my visa application(paper based and 22 days ago) what should i do. I am worried

smk_ujs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Some one mentioned on this thread that US and Canada share information. Where does it state that? How do we know that they share information?

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
hi

which of these have to be selected while re-applying for visitor visa after a refusal
1. Have you ever been refused a visa or permit , denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

OR

2. have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?

and also if we have selected yes , what is are the details that have to be provided in the details section

thanks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
sindhugururaj said:
hi

which of these have to be selected while re-applying for visitor visa after a refusal
1. Have you ever been refused a visa or permit , denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

OR

2. have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?

and also if we have selected yes , what is are the details that have to be provided in the details section

thanks.
I answered you in one of your cross-posts.

icanada@12345

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Do we get uci number after visitor visa?
I submitted paper based application at vfs global.
I didn't get any paper mentioning my uci no.

Wael_ar

May 26, 2016
Ozzi9 said:
Hi. Wael_ar
My application for pr under express enrty in under process for 5 months already and i also forgot to mention about us visit visa refusal. Now im also thinking to inform them through case based inquiry form.

Thanks
hi,

Sorry for the late reply, they did not contact me, however, an update happened on my application, just to inform you, I have emailed the embassy, I have also sent an update to them through the VAC and I have also send a Case inquiry, so I advise you to do the same ASAP, if not yet done, do not depend only on the case inquiry, make sure you email the Canadian embassy responsible of your visa, and visit VAC to send an update

Regards,

Wael

rahulbajaj

Mar 7, 2017
Hi. Wael_ar

Thanks
Hi, I am in similar boat. I had US B1 visa rejection 9 years ago but immediately reapplied after one week and got the same.

I travelled Canada in 2015 on TRV and in TRV app I did not mention about US visa rejection. Now I have applied for Canada PR and haven't mentioned the rejection in this PR app too. What should I do, should I explain it in a CSE?

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Hi, I am in similar boat. I had US B1 visa rejection 9 years ago but immediately reapplied after one week and got the same.

I travelled Canada in 2015 on TRV and in TRV app I did not mention about US visa rejection. Now I have applied for Canada PR and haven't mentioned the rejection in this PR app too. What should I do, should I explain it in a CSE?
better tell them before they catch it.

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
If you don't explain, it's misrepresentation.
hi i have one question regarding this . I forgot to mention previous refusal in your imm 5669 which was sent with the application .
And after that I rectify my mistake and I sent updated imm 5669 .Is it still misrepresentation .BEcause i did not attach refusal letter because i did not have any i just aplogised that i made a mistake .Will that be enough

thank youuu

Tisha89

Oct 6, 2017
Hello guys!!!

I got rejected for US visa back in 1998 and i was only 10 years old. I know i can mention that i got rejected but i do not remember the exact reason for refusal. Do i need to write the correct reason for refusal in details section? as far as i rem they jjust returned back the passport and didnt give any letter for rejection back then.

please hellPPPPPP!!!!