+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
I am totally frustrated now because I forgot to mention my study visa rejection in Canada in 2019.
I submitted my application on 22 November 2021
I got mail for application acceptance on 15th February 2022
I got a request for medical on 15th March 2022.

I filled out the webform and add the refusal letter and submitted it to ircc.

Can anyone help me with what happens to my application does that rejected?
Can you share what happened after you submitted the webform? Hope you got your PR!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Can you share what happened after you submitted the webform? Hope you got your PR!
Hi, I can share my experience!
Forgot to include a visa refusal. Raised a webform along with the updated Schedule A form.
Received PPR For PR recently.

Reactions: nor1231

jeffersonk

Sep 17, 2022
@legalfalcon hi! I was wondering if you could shed some light on my issue. I'm already a PR and I checked my previous forms and noticed I forgot to declare I had a US tourist visa refusal in 2018. I was approved for a US tourist visa in 2019 which is still active. I have not received any procedural fairness letter. Should I inform IRCC now or should I wait for a procedural fairness letter?

D

Deleted member 1083629

@legalfalcon hi! I was wondering if you could shed some light on my issue. I'm already a PR and I checked my previous forms and noticed I forgot to declare I had a US tourist visa refusal in 2018. I was approved for a US tourist visa in 2019 which is still active. I have not received any procedural fairness letter. Should I inform IRCC now or should I wait for a procedural fairness letter?
Your app is closed. Why would you receive a PFL? ))

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Thankyou so much Zee. How did it go for you from there? Did CIC contact you or did you get your ppr?

Also - please let me know if you had to attach some other documents with your web form

Thanks alot for your help.
Hello everyone
Here is the story I got my study visa rejected in 2014 when I was already in New Zealand I supposed to leave the country but I overstayed a year and left in October 2015 and I moved to india I stayed there till 2019 and then I had applied for SOWP in September 2019 for canada and I got it , also I have got my spousal PGWP visa approved on November 2021 but as I have rejection of newzealand before on my passport my consultants who have helped me to get this visa approved have never asked me about any other country rejections they only asked me about my canada Ian rejections , but now as I already got my ITA for express entry and I get to know that I have to declare my another country rejections now m just stressed and burning out will it gona be a trouble for me . Pls help FYI I already have a team of consultants working on my profile and I have told them
Everything honestly…. If someone can share some valuable experience or information will be appreciated.

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone
Here is the story I got my study visa rejected in 2014 when I was already in New Zealand I supposed to leave the country but I overstayed a year and left in October 2015 and I moved to india I stayed there till 2019 and then I had applied for SOWP in September 2019 for canada and I got it , also I have got my spousal PGWP visa approved on November 2021 but as I have rejection of newzealand before on my passport my consultants who have helped me to get this visa approved have never asked me about any other country rejections they only asked me about my canada Ian rejections , but now as I already got my ITA for express entry and I get to know that I have to declare my another country rejections now m just stressed and burning out will it gona be a trouble for me . Pls help FYI I already have a team of consultants working on my profile and I have told them
Everything honestly…. If someone can share some valuable experience or information will be appreciated.

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
@legalfalcon
I am Manish and I am in canada right now here is my story I went to new zeal and in 2010 and I stayed there till 2012 and I have applied for my study visa again in 2013 and it got approved but i have to apply for my study visa again 2014 but this time it got rejected read on being there is no satisfactory reasons for me to apply late for the visa I moved back to my country in 2015 ( I over stayed in New Zealand for 1 year ) I stayed in India till 2019 and I got my sowp approved after one rejection in 2019 ,I got my spousal pgwp approved in June 2022 but during my spousal open work permit and my spousal pgwp I have never mentioned my New Zealand rejection n both them times I hired the consultants to represent me they only mentioned my canada rejection both them times that made me believe that might b Canadian immigration don’t care about other country rejections but now as m already qualified for express entry during filling out the imm forms I have find out I have to declare my other country rejections too ( m going with a consultant too this time as well ) i really don’t mind disclosing my rejection this time but m just scared will they think why I didn’t mentioned it b4, I have honestly narrated everything to my consultants already and she is working on it but m still under so much stressed .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone
I am pretty sure it is about all the rejections till date irrespective of any country.
At the moment you can try to frame LOE for missing this part. Also just a heads up if your consultant missed this important part make sure you keep an eye on your processing furtheron or if possible switch to other on.

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
I am pretty sure it is about all the rejections till date irrespective of any country.
At the moment you can try to frame LOE for missing this part. Also just a heads up if your consultant missed this important part make sure you keep an eye on your processing furtheron or if possible switch to other on.
How to get LOE thanks

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for your advice I am just so much stressed and burning inside I still regret that I can’t get new zealand residency alll the odds were against me that time even I have to overstayed there after rejection of my visa but I really don’t want to b looser again in my life if I can’t get canada residency too
I don’t know why I trusted my last consultants blindly and didn’t cared by myself to declare this rejections before
I hope this tym by hod grace I will make it to PR

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your advice I am just so much stressed and burning inside I still regret that I can’t get new zealand residency alll the odds were against me that time even I have to overstayed there after rejection of my visa but I really don’t want to b looser again in my life if I can’t get canada residency too
I don’t know why I trusted my last consultants blindly and didn’t cared by myself to declare this rejections before
IMHO, you're better off telling IRCC about this, in case they discover it on their own. Might be difficult for them to believe that you forget to mention it (twice), but if they discover it...it could be a real problem.

Again, just my opinion.

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
No this time my consultants are working on PR profile and I have already disclose them everything honestly, frst tym I didn’t disclose it coz I was like consultant didn’t asked me about it and then again when the other consultant didn’t asked me I thought might b Canadian immigration don’t need to know about this rejections may b that’s why consultants are not asking me about it my now my recent consultant asked me n I got shocked why my last two consultants didn’t asked me about it.
after knowing everything now this consultants told me not to worry we will find a way to explain it and we will disclose everythingin your profile

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I know it is the consultants are just like that. It is really a blessing to find a genuine consultant these days to work upon your application.
As I suggested if you can try to look for someone genuine or else try to consult one to frame your LOE quite strongly so that the officer gets convinced easily and hope you get PR.