+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

becca2309

Nov 18, 2022
Usually, a change of status is not a new application for a visa or to enter the Country. So if you did not disclose it, it would not be fatal. However, to err on the side of caution you should disclose it.

You can just send a webform to IRCC and inform them. No big deal.
Thank you!

Aq1

Nov 24, 2022
Hello,
I forgot to disclose a visa refusal; however, I received a study permit and visa.
Now, I would like to apply for PR. (I have not applied yet)

I spent some time reading Q&As in this thread. I will definitely answer truthfully this time, but I wonder if I should elaborate on my mistake in the LoE.
The officer may not even notice the inconsistency. The question is not about the previous applications either. Isn't it somehow highlighting your problem without being asked for it? The truthfull answer isn't enough?

I wonder if people who went through these stages have something to tell?
@legalfalcon I appreciate it if you could let us know your opinion in 2022 :)

Thank you,
@legalfalcon I would really appreciate it if you can help me with this. I don't know how much I should explain about the inconsistency.
Thank you so much for yourtime and consideration,

Darinka

Nov 16, 2022
@legalfalcon Heyy. I had filed application for Study visa. But I Forgot to mention previous visa refusal of my US visitor visa . Then I Raised webform, havent received response on webform but got PPR and now have submitted the passport for stamping. Please help what to do now and what will Happen. Others who have gone through this please help.
Hello how did it pass you got any worry about this?? Because I am in the same worry. I have raised a webform but I don’t know if it will affect my ppr

Darinka

Nov 16, 2022
I mistakenly ticked “No” to have any previous visa refusals when I was applying to TRV two weeks ago .Hence I have a UK refusal.But today I raised a webform including new Application and refusal letter had 8 years ago.And apologized .I am still worried on the mistake I did .Can still my visa get reject.?I applied with my spouse and baby?still it will be affect to my spouse and baby’s visas too.Thank You
Hello have you gotten the visa? Please share with I have the same worry

svidesha

Jul 9, 2021
Category........
FSW
I mistakenly ticked “No” to have any previous visa refusals when I was applying to TRV two weeks ago .Hence I have a UK refusal.But today I raised a webform including new Application and refusal letter had 8 years ago.And apologized .I am still worried on the mistake I did .Can still my visa get reject.?I applied with my spouse and baby?still it will be affect to my spouse and baby’s visas too.Thank You
have u raised a web form and gotten the visa

Darinka

Nov 16, 2022
Immediately raise the webform and you will get the visa , i did the same and got it.
Hello, please did IRCC respond to your webform ?? This is almost 2 months I raised a webform but I just received the automatic reply. No other reply from IRCC and I am anxious.

Bhavikarpit

Dec 11, 2021
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone, i forgot to mention my prior visa refusal for Australia in 2011. Current siyis i have my pnp non ee file in processing and i am on the stage of Background check . What should i do . I am really confused and stressed . Please suggest me some solutions.

thank you

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hello everyone, i forgot to mention my prior visa refusal for Australia in 2011. Current siyis i have my pnp non ee file in processing and i am on the stage of Background check . What should i do . I am really confused and stressed . Please suggest me some solutions.

thank you
You should do what others have done and discussed on 39 pages. Raise a webform.

Taurus34

Jan 10, 2023
Hello
I have gone through the comments. My situation is little different. I mistakenly mentioned my canadian visit visa refusal year 2014 but actually it was 2016. Should i do anything?
Thankyou

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hello
I have gone through the comments. My situation is little different. I mistakenly mentioned my canadian visit visa refusal year 2014 but actually it was 2016. Should i do anything?
Thankyou
Not required
You can raise a web form if you wish

Reactions: Taurus34

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

thank you
Unfortunately you have to wait for response from IRCC since the processing has already started.

Reactions: Bhavikarpit

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello, please did IRCC respond to your webform ?? This is almost 2 months I raised a webform but I just received the automatic reply. No other reply from IRCC and I am anxious.
There's usually no response provided by IRCC for declaring previous visa refusals.