+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
My brother raise the webform with corrected 5669e form. Explain them you mentioned in your all previous applications, and this is innocent error in hurry. Your case is so simple than mine. I forgot to put refusal in all my applications. And I informed them as I came to know about. So finally I became permanent resident after I show them my honesty. I hope you will satisfied with it. If you follow the instructions I gave you will be fine. Otherwise if they ask you then chances are very low. So provide the correct form with letter of explanation through the webform, you will be fine. Thanks.
Hey can you tel me what explanation you give them. It will help me out

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
You should mention all the refusals in the application. Otherwise there gonna be consequences of misrepresentation and ban for 5years. There will be no impact on your child application if you mention his refusal, its fine. What I am saying is attach the refusal letter too. If you do not have the refusal just attach letter of explanation why his visa was refused. Thanks. Be honest and mention all the refusals and attach the letters if you have. Don't play with immigration history just mention it because these things come back to haunt you even if you get visa by their ignorance they can come back to you and ask you why you didn't mention then there gonna be more problem. How I know it was happened to me but when I realize my mistake I corrected it and get my visa.
Hey!
I also got the same today. The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. I missed it. What to do? What sort of documentation to be provided. Can you please help? I have been waiting for more than a year now and now this, Please help.

Mamichula

Feb 18, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our queries!

I am posting a question in behalf of my husband and was hoping you can help us.

The other day my husband realized that he made a mistake in his previous applications. He forgot to tick ‘no’ and mention 2 Japanese tourist visa refusals that happened 16 years ago in all three previous applications.
All have already been approved (study permit, pgwp, work visa extension).

He has no pending application at the moment but decided to raise a webform the following day after realizing the mistake. He used the old application number for the work visa that has already been approved.

Our question is, will this affect his current work visa such that it will be revoked?

He has gotten many Japanese tourist visa approvals after the refusals and has been in and out of Japan many times and now holds a multiple entry Japan tourist visa.

Also we plan on declaring this in his next application. And mention that we raised a webform as soon as he realized the mistake. Will
this affect his future applications?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey!
I also got the same today. The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. I missed it. What to do? What sort of documentation to be provided. Can you please help? I have been waiting for more than a year now and now this, Please help.
To support your procedural fairness document, you need to submit detailed letter of explanation along with the supporting documents.

DM me if you need professional services.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello @legalfalcon ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our queries!

I am posting a question in behalf of my husband and was hoping you can help us.

The other day my husband realized that he made a mistake in his previous applications. He forgot to tick ‘no’ and mention 2 Japanese tourist visa refusals that happened 16 years ago in all three previous applications.
All have already been approved (study permit, pgwp, work visa extension).

He has no pending application at the moment but decided to raise a webform the following day after realizing the mistake. He used the old application number for the work visa that has already been approved.

Our question is, will this affect his current work visa such that it will be revoked?

He has gotten many Japanese tourist visa approvals after the refusals and has been in and out of Japan many times and now holds a multiple entry Japan tourist visa.

Also we plan on declaring this in his next application. And mention that we raised a webform as soon as he realized the mistake. Will
this affect his future applications?
In this scenario, there will be no issues.

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
To support your procedural fairness document, you need to submit detailed letter of explanation along with the supporting documents.

DM me if you need professional services.
Sure, will ping you.

Another query I have is regarding sending these documents since my PFL says:
"Please use the address noted at the top of the letter for all correspondence and clearly indicate your file number."
They want us to send hardcopy response. There is no link in the portal to upload or anything, The status still shows no documents required. Please let me know what to do here.

pigface

Dec 7, 2019
@legalfalcon i need your advise pls help
As i had one refusal from canada but i forgot to mention it in pR application
Few days ago i got ADR for schedule A to fill gap in personal history then I realized that i answered No to refusal first time
Then i submitted updated ADR for with answering Yes to that ques. And also explained below that( study visa was refused once before approval in 2016)
But I didn’t attached any LOE
I am confused is it right or wrong ? Officer will consider updated form or do i need to explain them
Hi is ADR/ CSE and webform the same thing? If not when should an ADR be used versus CSE or webform? I keep on seeing KSE what does it exactly means? Thank you.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Sure, will ping you.

Another query I have is regarding sending these documents since my PFL says:
"Please use the address noted at the top of the letter for all correspondence and clearly indicate your file number."
They want us to send hardcopy response. There is no link in the portal to upload or anything, The status still shows no documents required. Please let me know what to do here.
You need to raise a webform to submit your supporting documents.

pigface

Dec 7, 2019
Thank you so much for your prompt response! This is really helpful!
Hi @arj123, I hope you and you're wife are both doing well. What happened after your submitted a webform? Did the IRCC acknowledged, what did they say? Appreciate if you can share as I'm on the same situation.

pigface

Dec 7, 2019
Hi

how about my case, I applied work permit for 3 times and forgot to disclosed it and got approved. Now that I fully understand the question and will apply for another work permit, can I disclose it?
Hi @Nustinism , can you please share what happened to your case? How did it go?

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
@legalfalcon, I am in a similar situation. My UK visit visa was refused a couple of years ago. I am already in Canada and received the AOR on July 5, 2018. I got my student visa and PGWP without mentioning the UK's visa refusal. So I didn't mention it in the PR application either. I feel like raising a CSE will further complicate things. What would be the right course of action? Should I just let me be or raise a CSE?
when you check gsm note, what you find under information sharing, one of my frineds get study permit 2 times without saying uk visa refuse because she had not submit required documents, but had no problem and she got canada study permit. when they give study permit, do they not share information or it apply only for pr case. what do you think

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Hi dear
congratulations on your ppr :)
I too got my.ppr yesterday on 10th december 2019 . :)

Thanks God for this web form we all can inform and help each other about whats next to come.

Good luck for your future. And hope we all can soon start a new life in Canada :)
hello zee one of my frinds already got work permits and study permits but she has not informed previous visa reject aus. now she apply for pr and has not informed this to them. what do you suggest to do now? is this a problem?

sanvi1509

Mar 28, 2022
Friends,

Iam planning to raise cse for previous study visa refusal in canada. Should we have to select our respective VO where our application is being processed? As there is option to select where application is processed. Please advise me and correct me if iam wrong??
Did you get acceptance from Canada?