+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to include stamped pages in scanned copy submitted with PGWP application

sjd161988

Jun 14, 2013
Hi
I forgot to include stamped pages of my passport in my application for post grad work permit.

I have included my student visa, study permit and the first and the last page of my passport.

Is there any way to correct the mistake?
I have applied on sep 13 2017
Application status is inder process

Any suggestions are appreciated

k9394

Nov 1, 2017
Hi
I forgot to include stamped pages of my passport in my application for post grad work permit.

I have included my student visa, study permit and the first and the last page of my passport.

Is there any way to correct the mistake?
I have applied on sep 13 2017
Application status is inder process

Any suggestions are appreciated

Maybe complete a web form and let them know?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

sjd161988

Jun 14, 2013
Thanks for the reply.
I did submit IRCC webform.

I am curious to know if there is someone with similar experience who got the WP approved

Reactions: kaykay12

kaykay12

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I did submit IRCC webform.

I am curious to know if there is someone with similar experience who got the WP approved
i come across a similar problem as to a mistake in my submitted application for PGWP.

Could you please share what happened to you after? did you end up getting a work permit? and how long did it take for them to respond to your webform?

Thanks!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi
I did the same thing , what should I do now . Please share your experiences.Thanks
Same boat as you...sent passport without stamped pages...what now?

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
[URGENT]
Hi everyone,

I recently submitted my PGWP application. However, a couple of days after submission, I realized that I did not scan my US visa stamp along with the other pages that I submitted in my application. I scanned the BIO page, my canadian visa and the entry stamps, however, I missed the US visa stamp.

Please let me know if that would be a problem and if that might result in a refusal.

I am thinking of withdrawing my application and re-applying with complete document. Please let me know if this can be done and how long does it take to withdraw the application?

Thank you,

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
[URGENT]
Hi everyone,

I recently submitted my PGWP application. However, a couple of days after submission, I realized that I did not scan my US visa stamp along with the other pages that I submitted in my application. I scanned the BIO page, my canadian visa and the entry stamps, however, I missed the US visa stamp.

Please let me know if that would be a problem and if that might result in a refusal.

I am thinking of withdrawing my application and re-applying with complete document. Please let me know if this can be done and how long does it take to withdraw the application?

Thank you,
@Tejinder13 @NZ_ozzie @kaykay12 @sjd161988 What were your outputs to applications? Please share as I am in the same situation as you guys.
Thank you!

Expelliarmus56

Sep 3, 2020
I got my PR last year....Not sure about others....
Hi did you submit the passport with the missing stamped page later then? I just submitted my application today and realized I missed a page with an exit stamp. I'm wondering what I should do now. Some help would be great.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi did you submit the passport with the missing stamped page later then? I just submitted my application today and realized I missed a page with an exit stamp. I'm wondering what I should do now. Some help would be great.
Upload through Webform ASAP....