Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2015
I received today renewed PR cards for myself and kids; however, they have not yet processed PR cards of my wife and status is still showing “Decision Made” while for all of us it was “Complete”. I am sure, I’ll receive this pending card as well sooner or later. Main thing to mention here is that missing to attach copy of PR card is not issue.

Canuckeroo

Mar 25, 2022
I received today renewed PR cards for myself and kids; however, they have not yet processed PR cards of my wife and status is still showing “Decision Made” while for all of us it was “Complete”. I am sure, I’ll receive this pending card as well sooner or later. Main thing to mention here is that missing to attach copy of PR card is not issue.
Hi, thanks for the update- did your wife receive her new card in the end?

I'm here because I was checking back over my PR Card Renewal documents after sending it off, and noticed the note about sending a photocopy of your PR card. Why isn't this on the document checklist? It makes zero sense.
Even on the application form, at the top there is a note about keeping your old PR card but nothing whatsoever about photocopying it.

I was initially going to send another application as some of the users in this thread have done, but when I saw this most recent comment from Raomubarak I've decided to just wait it out.
If it's sent back, it's sent back. The bold important reminders and comments in the checklist state that if a document is missing they will return the application, but the request for a photocopy of the PR card isn't even on the checklist.
It should have been included in the If this applies to you, include the following documents: section.

I would love to hear from anyone else who might've also forgotten to include a photocopy of their expired card with their renewal package, and if it made any difference.