+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOREX card

Lazy_thinker

Aug 21, 2020
Hi all,
I am from India and will be migrating to Montreal. I just came across the forex card thing. Does anybody have any idea if Forex card is useful in Canada and if so which bank did you request the card from?
Thanks a lot.

shubham19965

Sep 20, 2019
Name checks out, Forex card is the cheapest way to convert your INR to CAD I'm pretty sure but you can carry currency notes with you if you want and that's okay.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi,

What is the advantage of forex card over an internationally valid credit card? When we take forex card also we need to pay the conversion charges?
Please reply.

teas

Sep 22, 2020
There's no definite advantage of a forex card over a regular credit card. It all just depends on how much fees each card will charge you. There are normal credit cards which don't charge any foreign transaction fees which are definitely the best option. Another good option is online currency transfer services which will issue you a card, like Wise.
There's a good article here on credit cards with no foreign exchange fees.

Immodjin

Nov 27, 2020
There's no definite advantage of a forex card over a regular credit card. It all just depends on how much fees each card will charge you. There are normal credit cards which don't charge any foreign transaction fees which are definitely the best option. Another good option is online currency transfer services which will issue you a card, like Wise.
There's a good article here on credit cards with no foreign exchange fees. It is necessary to understand where the code stipulates the priority of a parameter that gives priority to an element. If we give an example with a smart scalper pro, it's obvious that the robot will give the pick parameters. If you indicate the priority of a currency pair, you can see how it affects the output hierarchy.
If we are talking about the status of some parameters, they should be prioritized over those that are on another parameter above the others.