Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Is anybody still waiting for a decision on their Study Permit application even though their program starts in May?
Me still waiting. My classes start on 10th May. My program has only one intake every year. It's non sense to defer my program to May 2022.

Where did you apply from?
You received medical request on March 11, what are the updates on your application?

Last edited:

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Me still waiting. My classes start on 10th May. My program has only one intake every year. It's non sense to defer my application to May 2022.

what is your timeline?
it is always advisable to apply 6 months in advance. it also increase the chances of a approval a bit. you can also rise a webform to ask about your application. tell the, your classes starts in two weeks.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
you can also rise a webform to ask about your application. tell the, your classes starts in two weeks.
I don't want to put pressure on them so they may reject my application due to fast processing. and it's Abu Dhabi office they are delaying many applications. If I received a medical request, I will start my classes.

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Me still waiting. My classes start on 10th May. My program has only one intake every year. It's non sense to defer my program to May 2022.

Where did you apply from?
You received medical request on March 11, what are the updates on your application?
I applied from Ghana; received Medical Request on March 11; Passed Medical Exams on March 16.
No update since then and classes at my school start on May 3.

Reactions: sal2021

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I don't want to put pressure on them so they may reject my application due to fast processing. and it's Abu Dhabi office they are delaying many applications. If I received a medical request, I will start my classes.
I agree with you. It will be better to not put pressure on them since they know exactly when classes start for everybody. We mentioned that on our application forms.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Guys , what is the next step for me? Did they begin the review?
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Biometrics - April 14, 2021:Completed.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • April 14, 2021 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Guys , what is the next step for me? Did they begin the review?
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Biometrics - April 14, 2021:Completed.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • April 14, 2021 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
not yet. you will get ghost update then you will see Elgiblity review status changes to: we are reviewing whether you met the requirements

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
I didn't take note of when my eligibility status changed to "we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements". What do you mean by ghost update?
Ghost update when u log in to your cic account and u see Update/application. usually happens when a status changes . you don't get email but you see update