+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hey Guys , Just received my PPR .

And for many people who've completed your MCA or any master degree in India. Don't worry you can apply for a one year program and still get your visa. So don't read all the "expert advice" from this forum and loose hope. The key is to write your own SOP and justify all the requirements.

My profile :
Completed MCA (2018)
Two year intership in a start up company ( provided experience letter and joining letter)
Visa Filled : Feb 22nd 2021
Course : Project Management (8 months)

So don't listen to all those foreign educational consultants and go by their opinions. I did the entire process by myself without any hassle. IMO to receive a successful visa decide which college and course that suits your previous education and work experience and apply the visa by yourself.

Since there were not many threads or discussions for MCA graduates in this forum , I thought I should share my experience. Feel free to reach out to me for any help.
(haripurushoth155@gmail.com)
CONGRATULATIONS

Lyzdz

Apr 21, 2021
I submitted my application on the 17th of February. Did my biometrics that February but up till today, it's saying that they are yet to review my eligibility. I didn't do upfront medicals actually. What could be wrong? And what is the meaning of BVL? From Nigeria

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey Guys , Just received my PPR .

And for many people who've completed your MCA or any master degree in India. Don't worry you can apply for a one year program and still get your visa. So don't read all the "expert advice" from this forum and loose hope. The key is to write your own SOP and justify all the requirements.

My profile :
Completed MCA (2018)
Two year intership in a start up company ( provided experience letter and joining letter)
Visa Filled : Feb 22nd 2021
Course : Project Management (8 months)

So don't listen to all those foreign educational consultants and go by their opinions. I did the entire process by myself without any hassle. IMO to receive a successful visa decide which college and course that suits your previous education and work experience and apply the visa by yourself.

Since there were not many threads or discussions for MCA graduates in this forum , I thought I should share my experience. Feel free to reach out to me for any help.
(haripurushoth155@gmail.com)
Congratulations!! I did MCA too, going for cybersecurity.

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I submitted my application on the 17th of February. Did my biometrics that February but up till today, it's saying that they are yet to review my eligibility. I didn't do upfront medicals actually. What could be wrong? And what is the meaning of BVL? From Nigeria
BVL means Biometric Validity Letter and the few people I know who received it prior to them being invited to do their Medical exams, got their applications refused a day or two after receipt of the BVL.

The few people I know who had their VISAs approved, received their BVLs a day or two before their VISAs were approved (way after they had passed their medical exams).

On this forum, it appears the majority of people who have received their Passport Request emails, received it together with their BVLs or one came a few hours after the other.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
BVL and the medical request are the only strong hints of the status of your application

if you didn't receive medicals request and received BVL = rejection

medicals request = your application is moving and u are step closer ( passed eligibility ) .

alot of people do upfront medicals to speed up the process but it comes with risk that u might need to redo ur medicals if your application took long or you applied again. and that is costly

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
BVL and the medical request are the only strong hints of the status of your application

if you didn't receive medicals request and received BVL = rejection

medicals request = your application is moving and u are step closer ( passed eligibility ) .

alot of people do upfront medicals to speed up the process but it comes with risk that u might need to redo ur medicals if your application took long or you applied again. and that is costly
You are right.
I didn't submit an upfront medical exam results because I wanted to get hints about how my application is doing.
Thankfully, I have received my Medical Exam Request Letter. I will share my timeline in a separate post.

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
W
You are right.
I didn't submit an upfront medical exam results because I wanted to get hints about how my application is doing.
Thankfully, I have received my Medical Exam Request Letter. I will share my timeline in a separate post.
When did you apply? SDS or non sds?

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
No please? Lol okay. Which country did you apply from then?

Deydey

Jan 28, 2021
May or September intake?